Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
ok, so what 'team' did every join...I got to that point and not sure what's best.
It depends on you definition of best
1) The corpos give you the best resources with most proof, but you are a slave to them and cant act autonomously.
2) The borderline criminal team (with your mentor) gives you similar resources, but you are on the wrong side of the law and work in illegal ways
3) The police team gives you alright resources, but you are bound by law and whatever you do is recorded by police.
4) The boys gives you minimum resources but you can do whatever you want without owing anything to anyone.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I was asking to see what everyone else did, I was interested, but I guess you don't want to say
I "don't want to say" because this:
ok, so what 'team' did every join...I got to that point and not sure what's best.
is nonsensical. It does a piss poor job at expressing your intent to ask people here what their preferred team is.

Your English is fine now, so what did you drink before you type the first question?

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
...and then rent on my room was £850 a month ...
'kin 'ell mate! My 2 bedroom semi is just under £400 a month. Granted, it's in a shit 'ole up north, but fuck me, £850 for a room? In the 90's my student digs cost me £50 a month from the hospital I was training at, and I still ended up defaulting on my last term cos my bar bill was bigger :cool: 7 nights a week down The Prairie and one or two trips a week to Angels takes it's toll on an NHS bursary (and my liver).

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
'kin 'ell mate! My 2 bedroom semi is just under £400 a month. Granted, it's in a shit 'ole up north, but fuck me, £850 for a room? In the 90's my student digs cost me £50 a month from the hospital I was training at, and I still ended up defaulting on my last term cos my bar bill was bigger :cool: 7 nights a week down The Prairie and one or two trips a week to Angels takes it's toll on an NHS bursary (and my liver).
He must've lived in an urban hell then. Ridiculous prices like that are a staple.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Mans living that Posh life of a /weg/ developer up in Kensington.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021

Hello everybody,
Here is this week's development log!
As I mentioned here ( last week I ended up finally moving and everything for development is now set up and running at my new place, thanks for your patience during this difficult period.
After a few weeks and hundreds of renders of Lydia, I've decided to take a break from her dungeon and move back to the island and carrying on working on some of the scenes there.
After some consultation I'm now making a new Tiffany scene, so she'll also be getting two more this update along with new content for Sophie and Vanessa.
There's a preview of Tiffany as well, but I'll need to post this separately as its NSFW and cannot be posted publicly here.
The BETA will feature one of these scenes, either a Tiffany or Vanessa one, I'm undecided as to which at the moment.
Thanks for the new and continued support!
WP

E8 Sophie NEW 9.jpg

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018

Hello everybody,
Here is this week's development log!
As I mentioned here ( last week I ended up finally moving and everything for development is now set up and running at my new place, thanks for your patience during this difficult period.
After a few weeks and hundreds of renders of Lydia, I've decided to take a break from her dungeon and move back to the island and carrying on working on some of the scenes there.
After some consultation I'm now making a new Tiffany scene, so she'll also be getting two more this update along with new content for Sophie and Vanessa.
There's a preview of Tiffany as well, but I'll need to post this separately as its NSFW and cannot be posted publicly here.
The BETA will feature one of these scenes, either a Tiffany or Vanessa one, I'm undecided as to which at the moment.
Thanks for the new and continued support!
WP

View attachment 2652672
FxFsGMUWcAIvjJ8.jpeg
Another preview (published on Twitter because public post on Patreon cant show nudity.

Demoman Dan

Nov 22, 2017
I just realized the dev is from the UK and I'm Australian that makes us sworn enemies when the ashes (Cricket for those who don't know) start.
Sworn enemies seems a bit much, don't you think? I think a nicer word would be rivals. The only enemy I think Australia has is China. They have tried to mess with your country politics, and even put their own policeman in your country to keep immigrated Chinese from saying anti-CCP stuff.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Sworn enemies seems a bit much, don't you think? I think a nicer word would be rivals. The only enemy I think Australia has is China. They have tried to mess with your country politics, and even put their own policeman in your country to keep immigrated Chinese from saying anti-CCP stuff.
Yep, totally missed the point.
He's talking about that game where everyone dresses in white, a match takes 5 days and uses words like bowling, century, wicket keeper, chucker (as opposed to a bowler), test etc
In particular he's talking about The Ashes which are played every 2 years between England and Australia.
Putting my money on England this time around o_O

HugeBeef

Jul 28, 2019
Hi im new to the game and man, the walkthrough and walkthrough mod are confusing, the walkthrough does not say what should be done first, same with the mod (the mod does not even say that some choices will lock out others later), is there a more fleshed out walkthrough that actually tells what to do first for the best ending and all that stuff?

Im on day 11 and not sure what to investigate first.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
1685749867350.png

Defending Lydia Collier Weekly Development Log
Hello everybody,
Unfortunately Patreon's AI immediately flagged both the other previews as NSFW even though you can't actually see anything in Tiffany's, so I've put them in their own post.
I've been continuing this week working on Tiffany and Sophie's scenes, and these are getting close to being done.
I couldn't decide on which to include for the BETA and as I was working on both at the same time I ended up with lots of renders but neither finished, so I'm going to finish both the scenes and then add them both at the same time. So the May + June BETA will be out in the next week or two and have a 100+ render scene for both Tiffany and Sophie with it.
Aside from these scenes, since moving and now being able to focus clearly I've realised I am sitting on many 100s of renders, and especially Lydia's solo route, it is entirely done.
As there hasn't been a release for a long time now, I'm going do a small Lydia only release later this month, once I've finished the scenes for the BETA and released that. This will be 500ish renders long and feature the full version of the partial scene currently in the BETA, along with the scenes featuring Lydia's prisoner. I'll label this one as v.0.15.5 to make sure it doesn't confuse people with the planned big v.0.16 release that will still be coming soon.
Once that is complete I'm going to focus on finishing off the Social Media as I couldn't really focus on this well at all before (coding is not my strong point) and that should be out in its own update as well before the end of the month.
So that's the plan for June, two big scenes being added to the BETA for Tiffany and Sophie, a release of all Lydia's solo content, and the completion and release of the new Social Media and the new images.
Thanks for all the new and continued support!
WP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes