DarkKatarn

Dec 16, 2022
On the subject of tea there were three kinds of tea down through the centuries, in China. 1. tea cakes: you took the tea leaves and other things for flavoring cooked into a cake, and then broke the cake into a cup and poured boiling water on it. Tea cakes as an art form was lost. 2. Powdered tea leaves: this one is still practiced in Japan as Green tea or Macha. 3. Tea leaves that are boiled either in packets or loose leaf. This one everybody that drinks tea is aware of.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Only Brits put a milik in tea. Everybody else drinks it either sweetened (with honey or sugar), or pure.
PS, like noted above, it was consumed in China for over thousand years, before English got it from Portuguese merchants.
It's also national drink of choice in Russia, Turkey, not only in Britain.
Not true. Pakistan does milk in tea, never assume you know things and assume others don't do what you think they should be doing and not what they are actually doing.

You can also count: Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, India, Pakistan, Nepal, and Bangladesh, South Korea, and Japan on a simple search. So never assume, a simple google search will tell you that alone. You literally have worlds knowledge in your pocket and at your fingers, humans just rather assume or listen to Uncle Dave on Facebook.

Last edited:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Spoiler Alert - So, just got to the CCTV part in the shop where you see Lydia. But this doesn't come up in the mod or walkthrough as a good path to take on any. I also can't see anything later that talks about CCTV footage, so not clear if deleting it (after taking a copy) is the good path to take.
What did you do?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In this game, MC is given a rotten plum to gag on ... only there are girls that that save him.
Do love them to no end, will ya!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Not true. Pakistan does milk in tea, never assume you know things and assume others don't do what you think they should be doing and not what they are actually doing.

You can also count: Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, India, Pakistan, Nepal, and Bangladesh, and Japan on a simple search. So never assume, a simple google search will tell you that alone.
Well, when you mention Google, try googling this: Traditional Japanese tea ceremony...

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Well, when you mention Google, try googling this: Traditional Japanese tea ceremony...
I know all about it sparky, but they also have Royal Milk Tea. Use your brain. Only reason your getting this tossed in your face, was arrogant assumption you made.

Me personally, I hate sweet tea hot or cold. Black Tea with maybe some lemon, that's it. (Hot or Cold)

Last edited:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Defending Lydia Collier Development Log - Week 21
Hello everybody,

I have some very good news regarding some changes that happened very quickly, so I apologise for this being late. I've now completed the move I mentioned in February and I spent last week doing that. I wasn't expecting to be able to move until August, and I got the opportunity completely out of the blue so I immediately took it.

This might not seem like that big news, but I've put a long explanation below if you're interested.

tldr - I had a really bad place to live and work beforehand due to new housemates who came in late last year.

Long version:

As some of you may know, I've had a really bad year so far. Primarily all of the problems have come from a change of housemates and this has, at certain points, really affected development.

Since leaving university I spent some time back home and then I've been living in a house share, and my room is also my office so this is the same place I work. Now until late November, the people I lived with were great, we all kept to ourselves mainly but everybody got along, then late last year they all left when the landlord increased the rent, I was the sole person who remained.

The people who replaced them, apologies for the language, are a group of friends and they are absolute cunts. I should have left in November too.

Since then the house share I live in has:

Police came and searched it for drugs and two of them were arrested and are on bail.

Had the windows smashed by somebody one of them had a dispute with.

Had half the carpets ripped up and not replaced because of bodily fluids some skank left on them.

And on top of that one of the most annoying things I've ever come across, constantly flicking the power on and off, solely just to piss me off because "I'm a nerd that sits locked in my room on computers all day and needs to get out", and whilst luckily everything is surge protected, this kills all of my render queues etc.

Constant screaming, yelling, fighting. My stuff goes missing and I haven't hadaccess to a fridge or freezer for months because anything I buy and put in there just gets nicked.

I also basically couldn't leave my room because I've been living in constant fear that the second I'm not there to protect the very expensive computer equipment in my room, it would get robbed. I ended up with a burglar alarm and camera for when I went abroad for a funeral, and recently I'd need to set that up just to go to the shower.

It's been absolute hell and after months of just turtling in my room 24/7 hoping they'd all just kicked out or removed, it led to me looking for somewhere else to live as I mentioned here:

However I was in a predicament because in November I signed this new contract when the rent was increased, and then rent on my room was £850 a month and that's before council tax, bills etc and I couldn't afford to pay two sets of rent, two sets of bills etc and just leave, and I had a new six month notice period if I wanted to leave before a year was up, so realistically I couldn't leave until August. My parents last summer took over custody of my nephew because my sister is a lowlife pos, this was when my old housemates were around and everything was good with me, so my old bedroom back home was no longer an option when all this trouble started. I had some offers of sofas, spare rooms etc but nowhere that I could take all my PCs and equipment with me and work, so I was stuck.

Well anyway, my landlord came round last week and whilst he's a hard arse and completely uncompromising through email, in person he saw the state of the house and then (I had the top floor to myself as it was an attic room) the almost pristine, different world where I was, and he said he didn't blame me for wanting to go and that as long as I was paid up until the day I left that he wouldn't worry about the rest of the notice period.

So minutes after he left last week I immediately gtfo of there. I called the place I saw in February and was going to move into in August, and they said whilst there is still some work to be done to the kitchen I could move in immediately if I didn't mind putting up with a few weeks of building work, so I did just that last week and I have now completely moved into a house by myself. I've got all the rendering stuff set up in its own room that will be an office, I've now got the internet up and running and it's just great.

I apologise if anybody felt development was slower than usual, not much was being done etc. I've still been doing what I can but I definitely have been going at a much slower pace than I was last year, however I've now moved so I can put those troubles behind me.

I'll update the BETA again before the end of the month along with a video showing the new Our Moments system.

Thanks again for all the new and continued support!

WP

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Living with house mates can be fun, I met several really good friends that way, but there tends to be bad apples too...
(people in general I guess)
But that situation seems really FUBAR, holy shit :oops:
Glad he's out of there, and things are looking up, small wonder there's been much creative progress at all with that environment.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Defending Lydia Collier Development Log - Week 21
Hello everybody,

I have some very good news regarding some changes that happened very quickly, so I apologise for this being late. I've now completed the move I mentioned in February and I spent last week doing that. I wasn't expecting to be able to move until August, and I got the opportunity completely out of the blue so I immediately took it.

This might not seem like that big news, but I've put a long explanation below if you're interested.

tldr - I had a really bad place to live and work beforehand due to new housemates who came in late last year.

Long version:

As some of you may know, I've had a really bad year so far. Primarily all of the problems have come from a change of housemates and this has, at certain points, really affected development.

Since leaving university I spent some time back home and then I've been living in a house share, and my room is also my office so this is the same place I work. Now until late November, the people I lived with were great, we all kept to ourselves mainly but everybody got along, then late last year they all left when the landlord increased the rent, I was the sole person who remained.

The people who replaced them, apologies for the language, are a group of friends and they are absolute cunts. I should have left in November too.

Since then the house share I live in has:

Police came and searched it for drugs and two of them were arrested and are on bail.

Had the windows smashed by somebody one of them had a dispute with.

Had half the carpets ripped up and not replaced because of bodily fluids some skank left on them.

And on top of that one of the most annoying things I've ever come across, constantly flicking the power on and off, solely just to piss me off because "I'm a nerd that sits locked in my room on computers all day and needs to get out", and whilst luckily everything is surge protected, this kills all of my render queues etc.

Constant screaming, yelling, fighting. My stuff goes missing and I haven't hadaccess to a fridge or freezer for months because anything I buy and put in there just gets nicked.

I also basically couldn't leave my room because I've been living in constant fear that the second I'm not there to protect the very expensive computer equipment in my room, it would get robbed. I ended up with a burglar alarm and camera for when I went abroad for a funeral, and recently I'd need to set that up just to go to the shower.

It's been absolute hell and after months of just turtling in my room 24/7 hoping they'd all just kicked out or removed, it led to me looking for somewhere else to live as I mentioned here:

However I was in a predicament because in November I signed this new contract when the rent was increased, and then rent on my room was £850 a month and that's before council tax, bills etc and I couldn't afford to pay two sets of rent, two sets of bills etc and just leave, and I had a new six month notice period if I wanted to leave before a year was up, so realistically I couldn't leave until August. My parents last summer took over custody of my nephew because my sister is a lowlife pos, this was when my old housemates were around and everything was good with me, so my old bedroom back home was no longer an option when all this trouble started. I had some offers of sofas, spare rooms etc but nowhere that I could take all my PCs and equipment with me and work, so I was stuck.

Well anyway, my landlord came round last week and whilst he's a hard arse and completely uncompromising through email, in person he saw the state of the house and then (I had the top floor to myself as it was an attic room) the almost pristine, different world where I was, and he said he didn't blame me for wanting to go and that as long as I was paid up until the day I left that he wouldn't worry about the rest of the notice period.

So minutes after he left last week I immediately gtfo of there. I called the place I saw in February and was going to move into in August, and they said whilst there is still some work to be done to the kitchen I could move in immediately if I didn't mind putting up with a few weeks of building work, so I did just that last week and I have now completely moved into a house by myself. I've got all the rendering stuff set up in its own room that will be an office, I've now got the internet up and running and it's just great.

I apologise if anybody felt development was slower than usual, not much was being done etc. I've still been doing what I can but I definitely have been going at a much slower pace than I was last year, however I've now moved so I can put those troubles behind me.

I'll update the BETA again before the end of the month along with a video showing the new Our Moments system.

Thanks again for all the new and continued support!

WP

WhitePhantom How come your landlord even accepted them in the first place? And why didn't he kick them out after the drugs shit?

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
WhitePhantom How come your landlord even accepted them in the first place? And why didn't he kick them out after the drugs shit?
Obviously can't reply for him, but in the past, when I was a student, knew some landlords who didn't care what happened in their buildings, as long as people kept paying their rent, then they simply replaced with cheap stuff, let's just say walls were sometimes more akin to cardboard than plaster/drywall...

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Supposedly they are all here on student visas, but I've never seen them go to Uni so there's something dodgy going on there too, so I imagine they've got parents back home covering the rent which is why he's not really bothered to start with. He's an overseas landlord, doesn't live in the UK, last week was the first time he finally came and had a look and that's when he agreed I could f off immediately if I wanted.

Hallanorg

Sep 14, 2021
Going to give it a go, the models look great and like you doing nipple erection. It be cool if you could expand it into having a young out of law school lawyer life path as well as the veteran

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Going to give it a go, the models look great and like you doing nipple erection. It be cool if you could expand it into having a young out of law school lawyer life path as well as the veteran
It definitely has some kinks, story is interesting, honestly a surprising AVN to play.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, so what 'team' did every join...I got to that point and not sure what's best.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 146 Votes