Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
It's an ureleased half-build I released for Patrons to have a look at whilst I finished up the coding and images for the actual 0.1 release that's why I've labelled it v0.0. v.01 has Days 1 & 2 whereas Day 1 was just released early because I hit bugs on Day 2 but promised to release something Sunday.

I'd recommend not downloading and waiting for v.01. v0.0 has bugs, is incomplete and has images in it not even used, it's also probably quite boring as it's the introduction day whereas the story starts in Day 2.
Hey, great game, when I finish all the paths I will rate, however I have a couple of suggestions / complaints

1. naming the save, with so many girls and path is a must have, I already once overwrite one save accidentally finished path and I have to do it on skip from start, my fault and my mistake, but angry about it I'm at you.
If you don't know how to do it get back to me on priv I will help.

2. you should definitely give the possibility to change the last name, I know it's hard to do it on ready-made graphics and I think it wouldn't be a problem for players, but in the game the last name is given more than 100 times and it knocks out the imersion when someone refer you not your last name, I changed it myself, but I think it would suit other players.

A small graphic error as a bonus, probably someone has already tossed it to you, but I'm not going to dig through 236 pages on the forum.
Good luck.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hey, great game, when I finish all the paths I will rate, however I have a couple of suggestions / complaints

1. naming the save, with so many girls and path is a must have, I already once overwrite one save accidentally finished path and I have to do it on skip from start, my fault and my mistake, but angry about it I'm at you.
If you don't know how to do it get back to me on priv I will help.

2. you should definitely give the possibility to change the last name, I know it's hard to do it on ready-made graphics and I think it wouldn't be a problem for players, but in the game the last name is given more than 100 times and it knocks out the imersion when someone refer you not your last name, I changed it myself, but I think it would suit other players.

A small graphic error as a bonus, probably someone has already tossed it to you, but I'm not going to dig through 236 pages on the forum.
Good luck.
Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll keep that in mind and get that imaged fixed.

With the saves, you can already name the saves, there's a box just underneath the save image that if you click you can give a custom name to it.

Screenshot 2023-05-08 171737.png

Hope that helps!

WP

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll keep that in mind and get that imaged fixed.

With the saves, you can already name the saves, there's a box just underneath the save image that if you click you can give a custom name to it.

View attachment 2605628

Hope that helps!

WP
Damn, i didn't notice that xD
In that case I'm no longer angry with you but with myself, forgive me.
Good luck to you.

Edit: Now I looked into it and it's very easy to miss that save can be named

Last edited:

Cab-boe

Dec 7, 2018
Requesting a special scene in the event the player gives the maximum # of love interests crabs from the prozzy girl.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
WhitePhantom Super minor bug reports:

"Haha, I'll try not to!'"
Extra single quote ' at the end.

$ Steph += 1 #EDITHERESTEPHMAYNOTHAVEMETHIMYET!
You can meet Steph and then get Steph == 2 which will make her introduce herself as a police officer (even though you know that already) because the cheek is == 1

There's a random if check for JennaGalleryVisits which doesn't exist.

Last edited:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Only just found this game and have been trying to play using the Walkthrough/Guide but finding it frustrating.
Is the whole game designed so you just can't do everything?
I see a list of games to bet on but found it impossible to bet on day two as there was no option that allowed me time to make a bet.
Also, I've only had two mornings so far, but I cannot see a way to get to the gym on day one (though it's mentioned in the Walkthrough/Guide) and on the next day it says to not watch TV, so I didn't but I looked at the mobile to follow the two new girls and then it said I was too tired and fell asleep and over slept again. Tried just looking at one of the girls profiles and same thing happened.
Seems that so few things are available each day and most is just clicking through the story.
I went for the Yennifer path checking but not sure if that's the best way to go - only started this game today, so any help would be nice before I get too far along.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Is the whole game designed so you just can't do everything?
Yes, the game is an interactive, choice driven story that reacts and changes to what you do.

You will be able to see about 20-40% of the game in a single playthrough at very maximum and that is intentional.

Some of the early computer stuff is still very bad (betting etc), money isn't a barrier in the game so I wouldn't worry too much about it, I will be remaking these systems in the future, the Social Media too is being redone and greatly improved upon for v.0.16.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
SPOILER_E8_Lydia_P3_23_WANT_TO_SUCK_154045.jpg

SPOILER_E8_Lydia_P2_37_INSERTION_223156.jpg

From WP's twitter:
·

Lydia's Solo Scene for v.0.16 is now by far the longest adult scene in Defending Lydia Collier. Over 200 renders long and counting with a variety of toys and kinks to explore.
Check out the start of the scene in the v.0.16 BETA Preview:

Last edited:

bo77om

Nov 20, 2022
View attachment 2618487

View attachment 2618489

From WP's twitter:

·

Lydia's Solo Scene for v.0.16 is now by far the longest adult scene in Defending Lydia Collier. Over 200 renders long and counting with a variety of toys and kinks to explore.
Check out the start of the scene in the v.0.16 BETA Preview:
oh well, *Defending* Lydia Collier slowly becomes "Dominating Lydia Collier" and it's fine by me

Campurriana

Apr 19, 2023
Hello, could someone put a list of the routes that are in the game to see 100% of the content?
For example a game (only with ellie), another game with (ellie + ?) thanks.

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes