WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
So far the only poly we have seen is a possible throuple, doubt it's gonna be more than that.
There are some hints...
Like we know Samantha and Ellie have a past, and Samsays she will only have sex with the MC if he is able to convince Ellie to not be angry with her after that. So a Lydia-Ellie-Sam Harem is within the realm of the possibility. Besides that Helena still want to have sex with her daughters, so I can see she joiningm specially because I think Ellie might have a secret desire to dominate the woman who dominated her, her whole life (but this is jsut a speculation of my part)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I have posted to ask the same question but there is still no answer, look like we are the only one that ran into this error
VPGridOverfull is caused by 2 inputs being put into one of the mission grids.

In every scenario I've encountered this occurring it is due to a mod or variable being changed, 99% of the time to enable a player to be on more than one team.

So the best thing to do is if you've amended any variables or are using a mod, make sure that you're strictly only on one team and that should fix it.

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
Might sound irrelevant but is this game close to completion? Lost my saves and if it's near the end I prefer to wait before playing again

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
View attachment 2587369
View attachment 2587370
20 HOURS AGO
Defending Lydia Collier v.0.16 Development Log - Week 18
Hello everybody,

Sorry for the slightly delayed development log, I was working on finishing up the BETA so I could post both at the same time.

I've been continuing working on Lydia's scenes still this past week.

The BETA has now been updated with a new 110 Render Scene with Lydia for you to check out (available here for $10+ Patrons - ) if you want to see more of those.

I'm currently working on two major paths, one being solo Lydia and one being Lydia and Bimbo Stephanie. Both of these are going to end up being enormous scenes in the hundreds of renders each, so plenty of content to look forward too if you're a Lydia fan.

I realise I've missed two of the polls for $10 this month, so the current poll will have the top three get images to compensate for that.

The new Our Moments page hasn't really fit into any of the BETA Scenes yet, so I'll be releasing a video next month showcasing that so you can see what I've been doing with all the time put into that.

Thanks for all the new and continued support!

WP
oh look example #89386 of regular steph getting sidelined only for ugly bimbo steph to get all the content after it was promised that only looks would change and they'd have the same stuff

FANTASTIC

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
oh look example #89386 of regular steph getting sidelined only for ugly bimbo steph to get all the content after it was promised that only looks would change and they'd have the same stuff

FANTASTIC
White Phantom promised you that ?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021

FANTASTIC
That was never promised, quite the contrary. It has always been said that her v regular path was a side path and it would have less content.

• Sad
Reactions: pantypriv

Bell1612

Jun 15, 2022
VPGridOverfull is caused by 2 inputs being put into one of the mission grids.

In every scenario I've encountered this occurring it is due to a mod or variable being changed, 99% of the time to enable a player to be on more than one team.

So the best thing to do is if you've amended any variables or are using a mod, make sure that you're strictly only on one team and that should fix it.
Oh, thank you very much.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
White Phantom promised you that ?
yes, like 3 years ago when the new path was being worked on he said they would have the exact same amount of content and the change was only cosmetic

now it turns out if you don't turn steph into an ugly cow she somehow becomes completely vanilla again for some reason

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1683374284336.png

Whatever it takes to be with her and near her and together with her till the end of time.
1683374324522.png

The quintessential babe, consumate lover, absolute girlfriend and devoted life partner for ever.

1683374444091.png

This is Steph in my heart, wrapped around my soul, wonderful, awesome, peak of beauty and phenomenal.

oh come on
she's beautiful

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Show the proof or you're the one talking shit
No it won't change her personality, but it won't be vanilla because Vanilla Steph is "Police Officer Steph with no kinks".
took me 5 seconds to use the search bar up top to find the dev saying bimbo path won't change her personality yet the moment that branch was added everything non-vanilla was deleted from the other path (AFTER you had already done it with a normal steph) and bimbo remained the only one with non-vanilla content

do the rest of the homework yourself i'm not your dad, this was discussed to death years ago

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
took me 5 seconds to use the search bar up top to find the dev saying bimbo path won't change her personality yet the moment that branch was added everything non-vanilla was deleted from the other path (AFTER you had already done it with a normal steph) and bimbo remained the only one with non-vanilla content

do the rest of the homework yourself i'm not your dad, this was discussed to death years ago
That quote is straight up saying that Bimbo Steph won't be vanilla, but regular Steph will be vanilla. Thus the "no kinks" reference. Steph will keep being a police officer but will lose the kinks. Bimbo Steph on the other hand will keep being a "dirty girl".

That isn't proving your point. That is proving that the two Steph paths will split. One being vanilla, and one being kinky. Her personality is still similar on both paths, but her sexual preferences are different. That's all.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020

you are wrong. non-bimbo Steph still wears her "slave" choker, you can choke her/fuck her in the ass/piss on her in the shower

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
That quote is straight up saying that Bimbo Steph won't be vanilla, but regular Steph will be vanilla. Thus the "no kinks" reference. Steph will keep being a police officer but will lose the kinks. Bimbo Steph on the other hand will keep being a "dirty girl".

That isn't proving your point. That is proving that the two Steph paths will split. One being vanilla, and one being kinky. Her personality is still similar on both paths, but her sexual preferences are different. That's all.
no it's not, you just ignored the entire context around it because apparently i have to spoonfeed you people information for you to be able to think

it's a reply saying that the addition of the bimbo path wont change anything about her personality, while also mentioning that if you chose to remain vanilla it will remain vanilla, but bimbo cannot be vanilla - apparent lie as there's a clear personality break the moment that path is introduced, rather than having vanilla steph + kinky steph + bimbo steph it essentially got reduced to just vanilla steph with the most minimal amount of kink sprinkled on top if you choose + bimbo steph

as it's been discussed on here 800 times the problem is you do rough sex, paddling, bondage etc. with normal steph before the surgery shit even becomes an option yet if you don't do the surgery she just reverts to being vanilla with light choking thrown in as an afterthought despite the fact that a) it makes no sense and b) dev said it wouldn't be the case

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes