gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
No, even if they are not finished, it doesn't matter.
I mean the routes that are in the game, it doesn't matter if they are not finished yet.
5 major love interests, mutually exclusive although a couple of them are available as sidefucks on others' paths.
Each LI's path with significant subbranching, some of them massive.
Add to that the branching of the over-all plot depending on team choices and actions.

So eh, there's a bunch. Look at the walkthrough for yourself.

Last edited:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
No, even if they are not finished, it doesn't matter.
I mean the routes that are in the game, it doesn't matter if they are not finished yet.
Sorry, I misread your message.
There are five main girls, Ellie, Lydia, Jenna, Steph, and Vanessa. Each has her path, but there are various different combinations... Like other guy said, it's best to check walkthrough for all suppaths.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I'm getting the feeling that this game will be one of those that has the potential to punish being unfaithful. Which is fine. I usually try to go several routes per game. It seems to me, though, that this game, unlike most games that do similar, almost forces unfaithfulness instead of making it deliberate choices. Seems counter intuitive.

That said loving the game so far and I'm willing to spend one of my daily bets for all my in game cash that the "help me" voice at the end of this last update was Fleur. I haven't read much of the thread, so if this is already confirmed you can ignore me.

Last edited:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I'm getting the feeling that this game will be one of those that has the potential to punish being unfaithful. Which is fine. I usually try to go several routes per game. It seems to me, though, that this game, unlike most games that do similar, almost forces unfaithfulness instead of making it deliberate choices. Seems counter intuitive.

That said loving the game so far and I'm willing to spend one of my daily bets for all my in game cash that the "help me" voice at the end of this last update was Fleur. I haven't read much of the thread, so if this is already confirmed you can ignore me.
Damn absolutely.

MC will be in trouble big time with all these opportunities, the lawyer could face the law in every path.

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Just like on your own laptop, click the bottom left button and then choose Power Off. That should exit the laptop entirely.
Wow realy thx for that dumb answer to him/her, I have the same problem after choosing the news team. Now I should look into the files I done it more then 10 time and always comes, I must do something! The game looks prommessing so far but right now only hate and anger wtf the game want´s or what exactly I must do at this shity laptop?!

• Angry
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Wow realy thx for that dumb answer to him/her, I have the same problem after choosing the news team. Now I should look into the files I done it more then 10 time and always comes, I must do something! The game looks prommessing so far but right now only hate and anger wtf the game want´s or what exactly I must do at this shity laptop?!
Wow, really, thanks for the major attitude over a legitimate reply to how one exits the laptop. Just b/c you've got an error doesn't mean my reply was stupid: literally the Power Off button exits normally. They never said they did that and it didn't work. They asked how you exit. If they said they had an error, that would be different. But they never said that.

Being super touchy over something said to someone else doesn't warrant your response. I guess I now know you should probably be put on Ignore. People who get super upset over something so innocent are generally not people I would probably want to communicate with anyway. Have fun being ignored.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I played one path so far it was wth Vanessa she's a True Milf I like her model Great work Story to and she's open to idea tie her Would Be Hot Handcaff her to bad Give Pleasure Forbidden her Orgasm and let her squirt after a while then Have sex With her over and Over make her Begg him to stop then begg him to go faster her mind go Blank sweat all over the place and some of the sexual Oil Next Morning her Daughter enter see her mother and Smell the sex all over the place get a bit of jealousy while her mom sleep in la la land ;)

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I played one path so far it was wth Vanessa she's a True Milf I like her model Great work Story to and she's open to idea tie her Would Be Hot Handcaff her to bad Give Pleasure Forbidden her Orgasm and let her squirt after a while then Have sex With her over and Over make her Begg him to stop then begg him to go faster her mind go Blank sweat all over the place and some of the sexual Oil Next Morning her Daughter enter see her mother and Smell the sex all over the place get a bit of jealousy while her mom sleep in la la land ;)
Really liked Vanessa path, too, and yeah, she's a well-written milf, her daughter Tiffany is quite the temptress, her friends too, MC could be in big trouble...

But man, it was honestly exhausting reading you, a couple of comma and/or period wouldn't hurt ;)

Reactions: Yenod and pantypriv

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
I must admit I like Sophie a lot, especially the bimbo route and can't wait to see how it will go (have my hopes for things that probably won't happen... :p), but at the same time I must admit that sometimes her full heavy makeup is too much for me. :p Hopefully her look will not have more changes or they will be optional.

Also, really like the scene after we get her hard drive back, how happy she is, and the touch with the conversation in the cafe with girl in abusive relationship in the back is great. Oh, and that bit with the notebook was great touch too.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: supermanz95

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
Tbf the brits tea DID come first, and if you say any others, their teas also look similar. Sweet tea is the only one without a milky texture to it
Right, because tea plants aren't native to east Asia, and people from all over that continent are always sure to use cream, milk, or sugar in their tea.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
China is the motherland of tea.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Only Brits put a milik in tea. Everybody else drinks it either sweetened (with honey or sugar), or pure.
PS, like noted above, it was consumed in China for over thousand years, before English got it from Portuguese merchants.
It's also national drink of choice in Russia, Turkey, not only in Britain.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 146 Votes