Englen

Mar 17, 2019
20201231-School1E.jpg

Hello,

Thank you for bearing with me, this update is very large and has taken a ton of work with some of the new features I'm adding.

This update will be released on the 24th of January!

As this month I've been doing my January Exams, I've been (and will be continuing to) rendering constantly in the background and by this date the exams will have finished so I'll have the 23rd/24th weekend to put all of those new renders into the game and then bug test it before uploading.

This will mean I can make a few extra renders, but as you can hopefully appreciate from my position it is far better to do it at that weekend once the exams are finished, than try and code in and bug test everything on the Monday or the Tuesday when I have exams the next day.

Defending Lydia Collier v.09 Information:

When is it being released?
January the 24th to anybody at the 'Early Access' tier or above!

It is the largest update yet!
Hundreds more images than previous updates making this the longest day so far.

Including a brand new social media system!
The pre-rendered 'Instagram' images are gone and a newly created in-game social media app has replaced them from Day 1 onwards, with new images on many of the girl's profiles!

Newer and more interactive websites!
Using the skills I've picked up from creating the Social Media site, a more interactive approach will be taken to the websites where they feel more like the real thing than just a serious of pre-rendered images.

Improved adult scenes!
I've purchased some newer female adult assets than the same old ones I've been using since the launch of The Manifest in 2018, meaning the girls look a bit less plastic.

Thank you for all the continued support and patience!

WP

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 987227

Hello,

Thank you for bearing with me, this update is very large and has taken a ton of work with some of the new features I'm adding.

As this month I've been doing my January Exams, I've been (and will be continuing to) rendering constantly in the background and by this date the exams will have finished so I'll have the 23rd/24th weekend to put all of those new renders into the game and then bug test it before uploading.

This will mean I can make a few extra renders, but as you can hopefully appreciate from my position it is far better to do it at that weekend once the exams are finished, than try and code in and bug test everything on the Monday or the Tuesday when I have exams the next day.

The pre-rendered 'Instagram' images are gone and a newly created in-game social media app has replaced them from Day 1 onwards, with new images on many of the girl's profiles!

Using the skills I've picked up from creating the Social Media site, a more interactive approach will be taken to the websites where they feel more like the real thing than just a serious of pre-rendered images.

Improved adult scenes!
I've purchased some newer female adult assets than the same old ones I've been using since the launch of The Manifest in 2018, meaning the girls look a bit less plastic.

WP
Thank you for sharing this good news :)

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Discovered this game just a few hours ago and I must say, this deserves so much more attention. Kudos to the dev/dev team!

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
God bless WhitePhantom for his amazing work. Due to all the changes in the next release, would you suggest to play the game from the beginning?

Reactions: Ceesko

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
update should be out today, right?

EDIT: New patreon post

There may (or may not be) a slight delay to the upload of v.09.
Hello,
This is just a pre-warning that there might be a slight delay to uploading v.09, however there might not be.
The UK today (or at least the part I live in) has been absolutely covered in snow from about 12 o'clock, a bit of a strange occurrence for us, and so far today I've had the power to where I'm living, which is quite rural as I've gone into the country for the most recent Covid-lockdown, cut off 6 times. It is normally back again in 5-10mins, but my upload speed is atrocious here and each version of the game normally takes well over an hour to upload.
So if it happens during an upload, it just fails and I have to start again :/
I'm hopeful it won't happen, the last one being about 40 minutes ago, and I'm beginning the uploads of v.09 now, so they should be ready about 10pm, then I'll give my testers an hour to just check there are no errors that I've missed and the links should be ready at about 11pm, however, if this carries on then I might have to upload them tomorrow morning instead.
My utility company insists somebody will be out to fix it first thing in the morning, so I can't see it being an issue beyond then.
Once the uploads are done I'll delete this and the links will be available instead, but if this is still here for the time being I'm still having power issues.
So yeah, first time I've seen proper snow in about 8 years, and first time in my life I've disliked it. Hopefully be back later with the links, fingers crossed!
WP

Last edited:

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018

Hello,
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to delay v.09 for a couple of days.
I got my power restored this morning and sent the uploaded copies to my testers, and it has a ton of problems with bugs.
The bugs are coming from the new social media system I made, as anybody that tested it in the demo knows I had it up and working when it was its own separate entity, however over the weekend when I merged it in with the main game I've had all kinds of problems from Ren'Py errors to random bits of the phone UI showing up just completely randomly in other scenes.
I think some of these errors are from me rushing trying to code everything in over the last two days, especially with the power cuts messing my Sunday up so I'm hopeful I can fix this very quickly.
In the event that it isn't fixed in the next couple of days and before the 28th so everybody gets the chance to download before the end of January, I will pause my Patron billing so you aren't all charged for February without getting the update in January as I promised.
Hopefully, have this sorted ASAP.
WP

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
View attachment 987227

Hello,

Improved adult scenes!

WP
Sounds like quality work

Reactions: Xeron_Xr
4.60 star(s) 146 Votes