BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Ellie, Vanessa and Stephanie are the main three love interests, they have their own sub-stories within the game and massively change what you do on a day to day basis especially the upcoming weekend.

There are independent scenes available as well for Lydia, Jenna and Tanya, and there are scenes planned for Chloe. However these are not complete romance paths.

Other characters may eventually appear on other people's routes, but they are not LI's.

You'll find out who Imogen was in v.10, at the moment there's no way the MC could know that.
So it isn't out of the realms of possibility for Danielle, Eve, Connie and heck why not Fleur to have scenes but they won't be relationships or recurring. I will only have like 3 or 4 saves then as people like Tanya wont be that important. I guess i added 2 and 2 but got 5 with the Imogen thing. It makes sense that some people will have the same name.

hirikumo

Nov 19, 2018
I dont know if this has been mentioned before, but there should probably be a warning for scat

Not really a fan of getting caught off guard by that

hirikumo

Nov 19, 2018
I don't see how ass to mouth can catch you off guard. The choices seem pretty clear in that scene :unsure:
That's why it caught me off guard. There's no TAG telling me that it will actually be in the game. Also, anal and scat are two different things, and that's why there are separate tags for them.

For example, if I play a game that doesnt have the "gay" tag, then I encounter "gay" content, there's no wonder why I'm caught off guard.

Reactions: loikl

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That's why it caught me off guard. There's no TAG telling me that it will actually be in the game. Also, anal and scat are two different things, and that's why there are separate tags for them.

For example, if I play a game that doesnt have the "gay" tag, then I encounter "gay" content, there's no wonder why I'm caught off guard.
With the way the option was worded I was not surprised at all.

hirikumo

Nov 19, 2018
I don't have access to my laptop right now and I dont remember the wording, so I'll take your word for it. Regardless, the tag should still be there

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

makmaru619

May 25, 2019
In the first page I noticed the picture of Steph in some white bondage gear and also a redhead which look like Ellie's sister (she looks older than Ellie to be honest) . I dont remember either one in the game, am I missing something?

Logan H.

Jun 10, 2020
In the first page I noticed the picture of Steph in some white bondage gear and also a redhead which look like Ellie's sister (she looks older than Ellie to be honest) . I dont remember either one in the game, am I missing something?
To get the Steph scene, make her call MC "sir" after her anal scene and stay on her route through v0.9

Not sure which redhead picture you mean though, sorry.

Reactions: makmaru619

makmaru619

May 25, 2019
To get the Steph scene, make her call MC "sir" after her anal scene and stay on her route through v0.9

Not sure which redhead picture you mean though, sorry.
So if we get her to call us "Sir" instead of "Daddy", we'll get the BDSM scene instead of the roleplay scene?Will try and find out. Thank you for letting me know.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
A big problem I made with SoM was too many LIs.

So there are just three main ones in this one.

Lydia isn't a "love interest" as such a but there will be more Lydia content. Ellie/Steph/Vanessa are all going to have their own unique weekend events whereas Lydia's is tied to the storyline, so she's a semi-LI.
Yeah makes sense to keep numbers down. Like others though, disappointed about Lydia not being an actual Love interest. I'll have to ignore her and focus on Ellie.

makmaru619

May 25, 2019
Yeah makes sense to keep numbers down. Like others though, disappointed about Lydia not being an actual Love interest. I'll have to ignore her and focus on Ellie.
I am assuming WP doesn't wanna spoil anything since the game revolves around well you know defending her.

Aug 9, 2018
Out of curiosity, is there something wrong with my copy of the game, or is the variable tracking really weird and broken?

For example, on the first date with Steph, I didn't check anyone out, not even Steph herself, and when she got back she accused me of staring at every other woman in the bar and I guess the date failed. I can understand failing because I didn't check her out, but I also didn't check anyone else out so I wasn't expecting to be accused of it.

Is the whole game that picky about choices and paths that you pretty much have to play with the walkthrough, is my game broken, or do the choices get clearer at all later?

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Out of curiosity, is there something wrong with my copy of the game, or is the variable tracking really weird and broken?

For example, on the first date with Steph, I didn't check anyone out, not even Steph herself, and when she got back she accused me of staring at every other woman in the bar and I guess the date failed. I can understand failing because I didn't check her out, but I also didn't check anyone else out so I wasn't expecting to be accused of it.

Is the whole game that picky about choices and paths that you pretty much have to play with the walkthrough, is my game broken, or do the choices get clearer at all later?
EDIT Yup, happened to me too and I can't help but think it's some error in the code.

I'mma give you a bro-tip though and tell you Steph likes to be appreciated.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes