MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
there is a Vanilla route?
So far, it's not as nice as it sounds. Mainly means she's not getting explosive orgasms, and I think you get a BJ or something as a consolation prize for missing out on the more exciting content, or something like that. Been a while since I played.

makmaru619

May 25, 2019
So far, it's not as nice as it sounds. Mainly means she's not getting explosive orgasms, and I think you get a BJ or something as a consolation prize for missing out on the more exciting content, or something like that. Been a while since I played.
Sounds like a one way ticket to get cucked by her old roommate or someone else new..

mginvoke

Sep 29, 2020
game's not out yet, right? think the dev's in the uk, has he said anything about it being delayed past june 5th?

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
game's not out yet, right? think the dev's in the uk, has he said anything about it being delayed past june 5th?
The Alpha was released yesterday and he's hoping to release the Beta ($5) today, might be later depending on alpha tester and amounts of bugs uncovered in testing.
All this is in a public post on his patreon fyi :)

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
The alpha version has already been released to upper Patreons. Soon(?) the Beta version should be released to 5+ Patreons. I don't know how long we'll have to wait in order to have the game released here. Unfortunately, I can't become a Patreon, so the only way for me to get this fantastic game is through this site.

• Red Heart
Reactions: twiztid

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
The alpha version has already been released to upper Patreons. Soon(?) the Beta version should be released to 5+ Patreons. I don't know how long we'll have to wait in order to have the game released here. Unfortunately, I can't become a Patreon, so the only way for me to get this fantastic game is through this site.
Thanks for sharing, can't wait to see what happens next. It seems like it was not that long ago the game was updated now it is going to be here soon again.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
More specifically to trusted patrons, as it should be. If you make an alpha, don't publish it for all patrons, even locked to high tier as it would probably got leaked

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Without any bugs hopefully that should be later this evening, but considering there is limited changed in regards to coding, I cannot see this being later than tomorrow
>two days later

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Babe has a ton of kinks from her night club years, also a ton of abuse
from her latter beau .. so MC has to bend the knee and spank her into bliss.
Aww man, she so pretty!

... But I'm trying the vanilla route :(
Sounds like a one way ticket to get cucked by her old roommate or someone else new..
Be her master .. her faith is strong in your throbbing determination to love her deeply.

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
are we gonna hear from her again or its only this time and i can enjoy the rest of the game ? like i said i dont like those cheating thing haha just not a fan of that kind of drama :). ty for replyinh btw
Who k now most likley

makmaru619

May 25, 2019
Babe has a ton of kinks from her night club years, also a ton of abuse
from her latter beau .. so MC has to bend the knee and spank her into bliss.

Be her master .. her faith is strong in your throbbing determination to love her deeply.
I concur, But I'm her Daddy, not master...

Reactions: mginvoke
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes