linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
How was the animation at 54% yesterday when it was already 100% and sent to alpha testers on June 5th? lol
Maybe it was sent without animations, maybe it's a revision, maybe it's a new animation that the first testers suggested, there's alot of probabilities.

mginvoke

Sep 29, 2020
How was the animation at 54% yesterday when it was already 100% and sent to alpha testers on June 5th? lol
Relax Mr. Antsy, from the discord context, he's talking about one specific animation that he got bad feedback about, which he's now redoing; that's the animation that's at 54 percent

That said, he posted that almost a day and a half ago and has been radio silent ever since; still, such a short delay isn't something to freak out about given how often other games tend to get delayed here

D

Deleted member 1371216

What you guys think about MC abusing Steph himself? It would be an interesting path especially now as MC and Steph started living together.

• Love
Reactions: Ceesko

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Relax Mr. Antsy, from the discord context, he's talking about one specific animation that he got bad feedback about, which he's now redoing; that's the animation that's at 54 percent

That said, he posted that almost a day and a half ago and has been radio silent ever since; still, such a short delay isn't something to freak out about given how often other games tend to get delayed here
I'm not the one freaking out

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I adore her because she is in desperate need of someone to cater to her kinks and
love her gurly wonderful self outside the bedroom.
What you guys think about MC abusing Steph himself? It would be an interesting path especially now as MC and Steph started living together.
While i'am always up for more options, i think we are in too deep right now to start a new "route". Also the poor lady has suffered enough :KEK:
MC is her savior and someone up untilnow very protective,
that is why I accepted her fully when she confessed her pain and suffering
at the hands of her emotional blackmailer roomie.

Remember, she sought out and went to MCs game, she supported him,
not like with the roomie that took advantage of her through and through.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Is it abuse when it only happends between the sheets?
While i'am always up for more options, i think we are in too deep right now to start a new "route". Also the poor lady has suffered enough :KEK:
Well, I think she seems to be leading MC towards a pretty harsh slave path. But I certainly wouldn't be against abusing Steph a bit.
I think that is the clear difference between her late abuser roomie and MC,
She was being harassed non stop, while MC just fulfills her kinks in bed.

D

Deleted member 1371216

Either way I would like to see more scenes similar to her anal scene . :BootyTime:

vakarianbane

May 10, 2020
It is a bedroom kink. Two consenting adults fulfilling their fantasies. There is also the Steph-tax which the MC gladly "pays". He stops immediately after the safeword is used. On the other hand I can see the kink deteriorate perhaps if they get too kinky.

Props to the creator on showing how a healthy BDSM relationship looks like.

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
Change Log:

Complete new day with 1 animation and 1,389 new renders.

Essentially what happened is I finished the animation and thought I'd have a quick play through to check everything is okay... and there was so much stuff missing.

About Wednesday last week, I did an incredibly stupid thing of finding I was saving all my WIP files to an encrypted file on a NAS Drive. Never even realised I was doing this, then I had a small power cut, and when I rebooted I needed to "Remount" said drive, except I couldn't because I didn't know the encryption.

So, very annoyed, I started again from where I thought I was, except I didn't realise how much I'd actually missed out. So when I sent the Alpha out, everything was pretty bug-free and nothing was "missing" because only I knew what was being added. However then when I gave it a playthrough, I'm missing the entire Vanessa Shopping scene, I'm missing half of Ellie's office scenes, and I was beyond fuming at myself.

So I just spent the last couple of days trying to redo everything coding wise I thought I'd done to make the update the full 1,389 renders, not the 800 odd the first update ended being, and replicate thousands of lines of code I'd already written.

Apologies for not communicating this well, but I was incredibly angry at myself and the only way I was going to stop being angry was to get this finished, which I just have, so as I didn't have a new date rather than saying "It's coming, it's coming" and getting even more wound up, I've just spent the last couple of days working day and night to finish it.

This is another alpha, it is, as far as I'm aware, fully functional, however, it may be a little "unpolished". The Beta will be coming in the next couple of days as I polish it out and get feedback from the original testers again.

Thanks for the support and sorry for the wait.

WP

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes