• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Finished what is availble right now and thankfully found no bugs with regular version 10. Love Stephany, she is the best choice and her kinky side is awesome. Let´s wait for new content.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Stumbled upon this game with the most recent update and man, Steph is a freak and I love her. Really like how engaging the story is, and enjoyed the females as well. I did hit on Ellie and went out with her once, but Steph was the one I was really into and at this stage my MC is in a relationship with her and she moved in. I'd certainly like to try another playthrough with Ellie as the focus, and others, but damn if it won't be hard to just ignore Steph.

Reactions: fmnf and Mpkstroff
Nov 27, 2017
Only one issue with this game so far.

I threatened one of Danielle's employees with a gun after being paranoid as hell after being followed by a big ass car at night, while working on a court case with what could be a dangerous position of a high net worth individual and then said car boxes me in a dark alley way. I then exit the car and shout at the follower come out. I didn't shoot her, moved her to a different location and then asked for the truth and then let her go. No harm came to her and she was only threatened to be shot at once and that's before being identified. Danielle then appears out of nowhere on the night that I do and slaps me for doing what I did. My character NEVER talked back to her and called her out on her BS. Why?

1. How the fuck would she feel if someone was obviously following her in the middle of the night and then boxed her in a random alleyway with no way out? Threatened? Panicky? I'd fucking hope so!

2. She then still says that she's unhappy with me pointing a gun at her employee and sure me having a gun is illegal, but tailing me without telling me? Is my MC a fucking cuck? The guy has no balls when bitches pull double standards on him!

That's it really. I just got so pissed off with that scene.

Last edited:

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
She is secretly scrying her beautiful eyes out smoking her lungs into a crunch.
You only find out very late she is in enormous pain from her room mate.
She is always hiding her pain, she is always trying to one up herself, because she wants to forget her pain.
She wants to get lost in any new kinks with us, she wants to detach from the ex.
Fuck me, are you even listening to yourself? Not knocking anyone's kinks, but is this your idea of helping her with her pain???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What you do with Steph is your business but stop trying to act like you give a fuck.
Nothing personal against you or anyone else BTW, but if you take the "Care about Steph option" you get pretty much fuck-all scenes with her at the end of the day. Dev forces you to be a sadomasochistic cunt.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Fuck me, are you even listening to yourself? Not knocking anyone's kinks, but is this your idea of helping her with her pain???
What you do with Steph is your business but stop trying to act like you give a fuck.
Nothing personal against you or anyone else BTW, but if you take the "Care about Steph option" you get pretty much fuck-all scenes with her at the end of the day. Dev forces you to be a sadomasochistic cunt.
I share the same feeling as you, but i think his idea is to make each girl different than the other, Vanessa is the "vanilla" one so he's not making Steph "vanilla", even tho after all she's been through it would be nice to just treat her nice without nothing in return.

I don't think choking and other kinks are bad, if both parties are happy and it's done with respect it's good, the rough scene even tho she don't say no at the time i do think its a bit extreme (for me), especially the "cleaning", but i'am not against having the option, i usually don't like when i get punished for not taking that option and it happens on 0.10v, if you don't get rough with her you just don't get any sex scenes with her, which feels like punishment. Maybe in the future we'll get something more tame with her, maybe never.

Plus i think her character will turn into a trophy "wife" with the way things are going, which i don't like either, but i get what the dev is trying to do with the girls in general, so i don't think we'll see much change, especially since she already has 4 "paths/mini-paths", daughter RP, slave, exhibitionist and kinky that is the one that connects all of them i think. None of them really interest me which is sad because she is my favorite.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is her kink ... Steph wants someone to have her that way ... you can just not be into it and refuse that kink,
this does not change what she is, lovable, awesome, invested in us and the most devoted to be in a relationship.

What happends in the bedroom, between you and her, is totally other business than a relatiopnship, or love.
There you will be how you wish, hold her neck or do not, try out her kinks or do not, try out your kinks or do not,
she is as awesoem as always, beautiful, caring, gurl of your dreams. Do you not dream? Very well then.
I share the same feeling as you, but i think his idea is to make each girl different than the other, Vanessa is the "vanilla" one so he's not making Steph "vanilla", even tho after all she's been through it would be nice to just treat her nice without nothing in return.

I don't think choking and other kinks are bad, if both parties are happy and it's done with respect it's good, the rough scene even tho she don't say no at the time i do think its a bit extreme (for me), especially the "cleaning", but i'am not against having the option, i usually don't like when i get punished for not taking that option and it happens on 0.10v, if you don't get rough with her you just don't get any sex scenes with her, which feels like punishment. Maybe in the future we'll get something more tame with her, maybe never.

Plus i think her character will turn into a trophy "wife" with the way things are going, which i don't like either, but i get what the dev is trying to do with the girls in general, so i don't think we'll see much change.
Talking about vanilla or not, you can choose the roleplay fetish and just be as vanilla as you can be,
something another gamer suggested. You do not want to hold her neck, fine, is that grounds to dump her tho?

Reactions: fmnf and MrFriendly

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Talking about vanilla or not, you can choose the roleplay fetish and just be as vanilla as you can be,
something another gamer suggested. You do not want to hold her neck, fine, is that grounds to dump her tho?
That's not the point, the point is that the game punishes you if you don't hold her neck or be rough with her on her bedroom, which forces me to do a kink that i'am not interested if i want any sex scenes in this patch or just accept it and don't get any sex scene at all, and who knows if the next patch won't be the same. I'am not mad or anything, i love this game, just a bit dissapointed.

And the way i see her character after this patch is, insecure, submissive and with a fear that MC will dump her, MC is basically exploiting her vunerability.

Vanessa is back to top1 for me :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: L0MBR0

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Fair enough .. I am too devoted in this relationship because of her ... she is too.
Like in the other game, I have ta spice things up with that babe who loves me the most and I am not shy to do it,
all the way, all the time. Yeah, sometimes it is strange, but having agency in her kinks is a must.

Both the youngest and the most beautiful gurls are wowed by my status and appartment.
I am endebted to the babe who got me all of this - my mentor and close ally.

Pro tip in any relationship - find out what she likes, offer her that, then go further with it, be creative,
take the initiative - babes are restless and bored, we have ta push every dynamic into something fresh and exciting.

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
So...I casually downloaded this game without too many expectations and it really surprised me.

Damn good job, son.

Though...I'm kinda late to the party, I guess.

I initially went for Vanessa thinking I'd get to fool around with every girl at one point or another, and I missed Steph. Huge mistake! Steph is where my money is at. Now I get why she's on the thread banner. What an all-in-one gal. With her, I put my cheating endeavours to a stop and stopped reading the online papers :LUL: just to get to her part sooner.

Kudoz for the poker game bit, my fav table game.

Oh, and that one time MC was taking a piss days after fucking the slutty blonde chick in the restroom, and it hurt...Yep, I see what you did there...
(Is the UNAIDS sponsoring your game by any chance?) Anyway, I went back in time and dodged that bullet.

Last edited:

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
something another gamer suggested. You do not want to hold her neck, fine, is that grounds to dump her
As mentioned above, you first have to rape her arse and choke the living shit out of her before you can get the bro/sis option. If you don't, well then the dev doesn't see you as man enough for anything else, and that's what fucks me off. Anyway, I'm not dumping Steph, and at least there's the other cop and she's number 1 for me as well.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017

For this game sake .. go get yourself the fix from dev ... start fresh and use the updated mod ... or do not.
For your sake .. choose Steph .. she be fantastic and be into you the most outta everyone in this twisted game. She can be your everything and you will be her only.
There is a tine limit. You need to enter the code ASAP after she posts that picture. If you miss too many chances with the phone, other pervs will take all the codes lol. Just keep checking her profile until you see the pic, then go to the app and enter the code. I tried 5~10 and they all work.
And miss out on Ellie and possibly her sisters? That's a problem. I mean Samantha is sending her nudes ffs and wants to sleep in the same bed as Ellie and the MC.

There is a tine limit. You need to enter the code ASAP after she posts that picture. If you miss too many chances with the phone, other pervs will take all the codes lol. Just keep checking her profile until you see the pic, then go to the app and enter the code. I tried 5~10 and they all work.
Ahh well crap! Good thing I save often. I'll have to load a previous save and see what I can find. Thanks for the info.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Dev forces you to be a sadomasochistic cunt.
Well, thing is that Stephanie is a masochistic cunt, at certain degree, and you hate it. May advise is just ignore her if you are not in that kink. He wrote her character as masochist, thats the point.

Last edited:
Reactions: erkper

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Well, thing is that Stephanie is masochistic cunt, at certain degree, and you hate it.
Nah, I call bullshit.
steph-01.jpeg
It's the dev that forces you to turn her into a masochistic slut. BIG difference. See if you don't do it, you're not getting any scenes. Simple.
Edit:
In case someone's wondering what's up with the text box and font, I re-coded it.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is what you have ta do to live with her .. one up yourself . .une up her ... be creative ... be bold.
Nah, I call bullshit.
View attachment 1252258
It's the dev that forces you to turn her into a masochistic slut. BIG difference. See if you don't do it, you're not getting any scenes. Simple.
We could argue this is what years upon years of deumpsterfires from the ex did to her.
She is very active .. doing many different things ... we see her jogging, we learn about
her smoking packs upon packs of cigars and crying her heart out because of anger and fear and hurt.
It is never easy to fix a broken heart, a broken mind even harder.
Are you up to it tho?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
It's the dev that forces you to turn her into a masochistic slut.
You mean, he is forcing you to download and play his game, which features romance with masochistic slut? Sounds logical.
He wrote her that way. You don't like it, I get it. But bottom line is he defines characters and their actions in his game. He is not forcing anybody to that play specific route. Like I said, just ignore her, or entire game. you can romance two other girls.
Over and out.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That's not the point, the point is that the game punishes you if you don't hold her neck or be rough with her on her bedroom, which forces me to do a kink that i'am not interested if i want any sex scenes in this patch or just accept it and don't get any sex scene at all, and who knows if the next patch won't be the same. I'am not mad or anything, i love this game, just a bit dissapointed.

And the way i see her character after this patch is, insecure, submissive and with a fear that MC will dump her, MC is basically exploiting her vunerability.

Vanessa is back to top1 for me :sneaky:
love your art gallery :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: linkinn

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
You mean, he is forcing you to download and play his game, which features romance with masochistic slut? Sounds logical.
Wrong, she's not a masochistic slut. You have the option to turn her into one. You also have the option not to. The reason I said the dev forces the first option is because otherwise you hardly get any scenes with her (or like someone else said: it feels like you're being punished). Hopefully that is logical enough for you now? And can you please NOT make fucked up assumptions about what I said?
Anyway, I'm not dumping Steph, and at least there's the other cop and she's number 1 for me as well.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2017
Wrong, she's not a masochistic slut. You have the option to turn her into one. You also have the option not to. The reason I said the dev forces the first option is because otherwise you hardly get any scenes with her (or like someone else said: it feels like you're being punished). Hopefully that is logical enough for you? And can you please NOT make fucked up assumptions about what I said?

Tip: Don't make assumptions about me.
Pro tip: Don't tell me what to do. Thank you. :)
MAKE ME SOME TEA! Otherwise I'll think you like torturing Brits!

:p

• Haha
Reactions: Thermophob

TeaAndBiscuits97

Nov 20, 2017
This is the only RenPy game i've played that has decent scat content. I love the Steph path not only because she's a great girlfriend, but also because of the scat content. PLEASE put more in - I'm all in for the scat. I'd also like them to explore their bathroom kink in the bathroom as well; the way they're growing comfortable with watching each other pee, they could grow as comfortable watching each other shit. I love it.

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes