MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
what should I find on Ellie's PC in the office on day 10 ... I can`t break the circuit
I got an error (no flag set) on the phone when receiving a message from Elli in the lift.

thx in advance
Go on the Whistle app on her PC, you can read all the sordid details of her and her sisters (or not). I believe if you access the program you can then close it without reading it all.

Anyone got an updated walkthrough?

I'm pretty lost on how to answer all of Kylie's questions...
3,2,2 - It was mentioned previously in the thread. IIRC that's the answers you need. Not sure the point in having that in the game, seems pointless.

Reactions: mespidey

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
where should i place the bets, more specifically what clubs?
It varies. Read the SPORTS section of The Pioneer (on your laptop) for clues. Also, there's an article about the World Electric Racing Championship (also in The Pioneer) that should give you clues. Just follow what seems logical to you; it's not as if the MC will ever run out of money. If you check his bank balance, you can see that he'll be practically unaffected by the loss of even £1,000 if he bets wrong, and the bets themselves are limited to fifty quid. So you'll never make him go broke in the game, at least up through this latest release.

Logan H.

Jun 10, 2020
3,2,2 - It was mentioned previously in the thread. IIRC that's the answers you need. Not sure the point in having that in the game, seems pointless.
I think at this point it's just a setup. Answering her correctly and getting on her good side may bring further benefits from her in future update(s).

Kinda like if you manage to get the NDA for Dr. Deleanu drafted in time, you can get Steph scheduled for her surgery.

Which also makes me wonder what will be the benefit of focusing on the Heston Pest thing.

Also, from Discord:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Logan H.

Jun 10, 2020
Will she always get bigger boobs or did the dev plan to render twice every images where steph appears ? bold move if the latter
He doesn't need to do either. Scheduling a plastic surgery and post-op recovery takes months. DLC is at day 11 and seems the story will conclude in several days in-game time, maybe a week. So I guess this 'new Steph' would only feature in an epilogue sequence, happily ever after with MC.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Basically, Steph with surgery has a different storyline to no surgery Steph. Similar to office slut Ellie vs non-slut Ellie, and whilst that might be true in the real world, there have been massive advances in technology regarding surgery in DLC's world.

So whilst there will be two sets of renders for Steph, they'll be completely different scenes. You won't be able to get Bimbo Looks Steph scenes without modifying her, and you won't be able to get non-Bimbo Steph scenes if you do. Yeah it is extra renders, but I like having choices actually change the game, same way you can have innocent Ellie or slutty Ellie in v.10.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh .. my .. We barely get confy enough with her spending, her abusive ex past, her escalating kinks ...
Now surgeory?
Basically, Steph with surgery has a different storyline to no surgery Steph. Similar to office slut Ellie vs non-slut Ellie, and whilst that might be true in the real world, there have been massive advances in technology regarding surgery in DLC's world.

So whilst there will be two sets of renders for Steph, they'll be completely different scenes. You won't be able to get Bimbo Steph scenes without modifying her, and you won't be able to get non-Bimbo Steph scenes if you do. Yeah it is extra renders, but I like having choices actually change the game, same way you can have innocent Ellie or slutty Ellie in v.10.
I fell in love with this wonderful babe who wants me, who gets in shape, who gets her kinks ...
Why would she take the easy way out of life and put some other womans work in her.
I want to have her, not some doctor handy work FFS.

Reactions: MrFriendly

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Oh .. my .. We barely get confy enough with her spending, her abusive ex past, her escalating kinks ...
Now surgeory?

I fell in love with this wonderful babe who wants me, who gets in shape, who gets her kinks ...
Why would she take the easy way out of life and put some other womans work in her.
I want to have her, not some doctor handy work FFS.
Well don't choose for her to have surgery then :LOL:

You need to go down a certain path to get surgery Steph, it won't be forced on you.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020

So whilst there will be two sets of renders for Steph, they'll be completely different scenes. You won't be able to get Bimbo Steph scenes without modifying her, and you won't be able to get non-Bimbo Steph scenes if you do. Yeah it is extra renders, but I like having choices actually change the game, same way you can have innocent Ellie or slutty Ellie in v.10.
You mean Bimbo in the sense of how she looks or she'll be dumbified too? Doesn't make sense to make someone going from a cop to dumb bimbo. Do you plan to make her have a normal path or she is the "submissive whore" of the LIs?

She's the perfect character to become submissive and do wathever MC wants but i think with the amount of suffering she had with the roomate she deserved a lovely respectful path, which i doubt we'll get.

I personally hate the paths you are taking with her, she went from top LI to worst in one patch, but i'am fine with it as i explained on my last posts.

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017

So whilst there will be two sets of renders for Steph, they'll be completely different scenes. You won't be able to get Bimbo Looks Steph scenes without modifying her, and you won't be able to get non-Bimbo Steph scenes if you do. Yeah it is extra renders, but I like having choices actually change the game, same way you can have innocent Ellie or slutty Ellie in v.10.
I look forward to turning Steph in a Bimbo slut, and degrading her even more as she deserves that. Will it also be possible to share her with other men?

• Angry
Reactions: L0MBR0

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I look forward to turning Steph in a Bimbo slut, and degrading her even more as she deserves that. Will it also be possible to share her with other men?
No. You can ask her about this earlier on and she gives a hard no to any form of sharing/threesomes/swinging etc. She doesn't have many limits but this is one of them, strictly an MC only girl.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I've just read the surgery thing. It's priceless! Steph will get a boob job hahaha :LUL:
Oh boy that's so original. I've never seen that in any other game actually.
I know it will complicate things having to keep two separate paths for her, but I'm really looking forward to seeing how it works out.

Reactions: Thermophob
Apr 27, 2021
No. You can ask her about this earlier on and she gives a hard no to any form of sharing/threesomes/swinging etc. She doesn't have many limits but this is one of them, strictly an MC only girl.
Uhm, maybe there could be a threesome in Ellie route, maybe with Chloe, who would like to share time with the young, smart, sexy assistant.:unsure:
I hope there will be a meeting with Chloe in one of next updates. As a lawyer, MC has to investigate which can be Ellie's borders.:unsure:

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Well don't choose for her to have surgery then :LOL:

You need to go down a certain path to get surgery Steph, it won't be forced on you.
Yep, and once again, if you don't take the depraved option you miss out on the scenes. No foot rub or extra kiss if you don't go bimbo Steph. I mean is it just me, or is there some kind of agenda here? :WeSmart:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Redskye24

erkper

May 16, 2018
Yep, and once again, if you don't take the depraved option you miss out on the scenes. No foot rub or extra kiss if you don't go bimbo Steph. I mean is it just me, or is there some kind of agenda here? :WeSmart:
Umm, yes? Seems quite obvious - Steph is who and what Steph is, and will be. What isn't quite obvious to me is given that, why would you choose to pursue Steph if you don't want who and what Steph is? There are other options...

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I want my Steph to be as submissive and kinky as possible, hehe. But i really dislike plastic and hopefully i´m not forced to giver her the implants to keek her in the path i´m into it and there are no lesser scenes because of it

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever
4.60 star(s) 146 Votes