• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Umm, yeah so that's why you go with the bimbo/plastic option because that's who and what Steph is? Really great logic there... :rolleyes:
As White Phantom noted, yes, that is EXACTLY who and what Steph is. She wants the boob job. It makes her happy. So in return, she goes the extra steps to make you happy. This is what Steph is. It may not be who you want her to be, but I can't help you with that.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No, she is not. We have agency, we have faith in her and we love her.
We will not let her throw away her beauty, her exceptional spirit into a ,,,
onesided mindless ”nother dependant relationship.
We are her knight, we shield her from the futile aspirations of fitting in, of turning to the thing she hates.
She is our steph, be her slave, baby, sub or broken. N obody touches my love, not even a grabby surgeon.
As White Phantom noted, yes, that is EXACTLY who and what Steph is. She wants the boob job. It makes her happy. So in return, she goes the extra steps to make you happy. This is what Steph is. It may not be who you want her to be, but I can't help you with that.

Reactions: L0MBR0

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Yeah, I'm sure you were thinking "how happy it makes her" when you were raping her arse, but whatever.
I'm not against kink with Steph, just that particular scene because it isn't consensual. Unfortunately if you don't do that, the kink path gets closed completely.

So vanilla Steph is basically a dead end then? (directed towards WhitePhantom)

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I'm sure you were thinking that when your were raping her arse, but whatever. So vanilla Steph is basically a dead end then? (directed towards WhitePhantom)
I know it isn't directed at me, but yes, it's a dead end.

Also, i'am pretty sure in future updates that you'll be able to push her to become a stripper again, probably after she gets fired from PD, she has a exhibitionist stat so.

I'am personally quiting her route completely, not worth to push something you know will lead to nothing, waste of time.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Vanessa had it horrifically worse off if you listen about Tiffany's Dad and then look at her age.
I don't agree, Vanessa had it worse at first, but she was left with a daughter to care and love, she had something positive, she didn't have to endure years of psychological abuse (physical too? not sure) without anything to care and love with pretty much only negatives.

Reactions: L0MBR0

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Yeah, I'm sure you were thinking "how happy it makes her" when you were raping her arse, but whatever.
I'm not against kink with Steph, just that particular scene because it isn't consensual. Unfortunately if you don't do that, the kink path gets closed completely.

Just to point out, at no point can you "rape" Steph in any way. She says way earlier on that anal hurts her a lot and makes her cry, she encourages you in regular sex to be rough with her, and she then consents to you having anal with her. She's not stupid, she's very aware of how it is going to end. Steph IS Masochistic, I don't know how you think she isn't.

It isn't a "dead end" but if you take the kinky masochist and try to have a vanilla relationship with her with missionary sex, she's going to be significantly less interested in having sex with you, because you don't excite her. So yeah, you're get a lot less content that way, the same way in reality if you have a girlfriend who finds you boring in bed, you'll get laid less than if you have a girlfriend who is fantasising about what is going to happen when you get home...

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
I know it isn't directed at me, but yes, it's a dead end.

Also, i'am pretty sure in future updates that you'll be able to push her to become a stripper again, probably after she gets fired from PD, she has a exhibitionist stat so.

I'am personally quiting her route completely, not worth to push something you know will lead to nothing, waste of time.
Yes. Like I said, I'm not against kink with Steph, just that particular scene because it's not consensual. Unfortunately if you don't do that, the kink path gets closed down completely. So that just leaves me with the vanilla option by default. If indeed you are correct, then that means a complete waste of a potential LI for me, all because I'm not prepared to rape her arse.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Yes. Like I said, I'm not against kink with Steph, just that particular scene because it's not consensual. Unfortunately if you don't do that, the kink path gets closed down completely. So that just leaves me with the vanilla option by default. If indeed you are correct, then that means a complete waste of a potential LI for me, all because I'm not prepared to rape her arse.
In what way is it not consensual? The MC literally says "Tell me to stop and I will" and Steph remains silent, and responds by thrusting her arse back and rubbing herself? How is that a non-consensual scene? It is rough, but there is absolutely no "rape" there...

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
In what way is it not consensual? The MC literally says "Tell me to stop and I will" and Steph remains silent, and responds by thrusting her arse back and rubbing herself? How is that a non-consensual scene? It is rough, but there is absolutely no "rape" there...
I guess we have a difference of opinion there. She does tell you to stop if you go gentle at it (not masochistic at all btw). Also, the MC promised he would be gentle with her when he first suggested anal, not so? Isn't that why she agreed? So this can confuse people, yes? If she told the MC straight up to be rough (like with the earlier choke scene) that would've been different. And by "rape" I meant a body part, not the person obviously.

Last edited:

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I guess we have a difference of opinion there. She does tell you to stop if you go gentle at it (not masochistic at all btw). Also, the MC promised he would be gentle with her when he first suggested anal, not so? Isn't that why she agreed? So this can confuse people, yes?
She doesn't tell you to stop at all if you go roughly, I wrote the scene and explicitly at no point does she withdraw her consent, tell you to stop, or say no, and on Day 11 she will ask you to have sex with her anally in the same way, hardly the way a rape victim would act? This is on top of the fact Steph isn't stupid, and when she has been encouraging you to be rough with her and then agrees to anal, she is very aware this will likely end up happening roughly, and she goes ahead with it. So whilst it is rough, it definitely might not be to too many people's tastes and you might not like it, or want to do it, it isn't a "rape scene" as you're perpetuating.

And Steph is a masochist. I made her character! :LOL:

Anyway, as I said, you can have a vanilla relationship with her if you want to, but you will bore her sexually and as result, you'll have significantly fewer scenes with her than somebody who engages with her fetishes and excites her.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
She doesn't tell you to stop at all if you go roughly, I wrote the scene and explicitly at no point does she withdraw her consent, tell you to stop, or say no, and on Day 11 she will ask you to have sex with her anally in the same way, hardly the way a rape victim would act? This is on top of the fact Steph isn't stupid, and when she has been encouraging you to be rough with her and then agrees to anal, she is very aware this will likely end up happening roughly, and she goes ahead with it. So whilst it is rough, it definitely might not be to too many people's tastes and you might not like it, or want to do it, it isn't a "rape scene" as you're perpetuating.

And Steph is a masochist. I made her character! :LOL:

Anyway, as I said, you can have a vanilla relationship with her if you want to, but you will bore her sexually and as result, you'll have significantly fewer scenes with her than somebody who engages with her fetishes and excites her.
Thanks for clearing that up.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Just to point out, you'll still get the same amount of non-sexual scenes with Steph, you'll still have the weekend with her, and you will get new vanilla sex scenes with her, however there will just be more on the other paths.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
Gotta be honest, when I first played the new update I wasn't over the moon with the whole boobjob storyline, but now that I had time to think about it, Steph wanting a boobjob isn't new and it's definitely not out of character from her at all. And it's not like she is begging you to do it, it's your decision in the end. Now that the dev confirmed that she is going to have basically two paths from here, why not wait and see where those paths lead instead of giving up on her without seeing what's going to happen?

erkper

May 16, 2018

I actually was thinking it makes her happy, since she is asked if you should stop and does not say to do so. And, after the scene, she is actually pretty happy about how it went. I, on the other hand, wasn't all that happy about Steph's nature by that point and shortly after abandoned that path. (This is how it's supposed to work, by the way - I didn't really care for Steph's character, what she does and doesn't like or want, or how MC acts around her, so I chose another LI.)

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes