gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
So just after picking a team I need to check the drone photos, I also get the "sexual checkup" mail thing, but then when I try to leave the laptop it keeps telling me there's something else I should be doing there. What am I missing?
Bug , happened to me too , reloaded an earlier save and it worked

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Also... I think I have gotten to the point were I would rather wait a couple of months for a larger update. I know there is story missing here, but still, I am not sure that more frequent updates are better than larger updates. IDK. Not sure...
Well this version is in beta , it lacks some images also. But yeah , more content would be nice , better if we had updates focused on 1 char at a time , i mean ellie is so short and couldve been so much more expended. I dont mind the story branch but it starts to feel more like shadow over manston you know the game previously made but put on hold due to the complexity of the paths?

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
lol how large you want it to be? its already over 1k renders :ROFLMAO:
Seriously... I hear what you are saying. But from a time perspective, this update was maybe 5 minutes of play time. I know more is coming, and again... I am not knocking the dev at all, infact I am a Patreon and will continue to support them... but I was just making an observation that I think I like updates like with BAD where you get a whole chapter at a time. Yes, we wait 3-4 months, but it just seems worth the wait. And for the record, nothing wrong with this update at all.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Vanessas update was very long and nice, Ellies was nice, but Stephanies was like: Wake up, go to work and talk to Ellie and that was all i got.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Vanessas update was very long and nice, Ellies was nice, but Stephanies was like: Wake up, go to work and talk to Ellie and that was all i got.
There is more to steph path , but you need to have her breast implants done. I wont spoil the scene for you but , if you arent into some kinks you wont be that happy.
Even though Vanessa path was longer Ellie path was weak, it had so little content and crammed all the ideas and yet failed to deliver a memorable sex scene or any familly dynamics ellie has... so no , i wouldve been more glad to see more vanessa story and next update a full Ellie experience like she deserved.

Jun 27, 2021
Steph's route was always intended to be very short in this update, in fact she originally wasn't planned to have any content to balance Ellie/Vanessa who Steph overall still has waaaaayy more content than.

Steph does have quite a big scene if you go and bimbofy her though.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Lmao what, Steph's route was like 10 renders total and 1 minute of playtime.. dafuq happened?
Yup, but i hope there will be more in the final one, but the best thing about this beta was, no phone staff and no notebook shit. Ergo, no Error. :LOL::ROFLMAO: I hope this two things will not find the way in SoM

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Steph's route was always intended to be very short in this update, in fact she originally wasn't planned to have any content to balance Ellie/Vanessa who Steph overall still has waaaaayy more content than.

Steph does have quite a big scene if you go and bimbofy her though.
Kinda sucks that you have to uglify her to have more scenes.. was hoping that'd be a cosmetic choice and not one that locks you out of her content.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Yup, but i hope there will be more in the final one, but the best thing about this beta was, no phone staff and no notebook shit. Ergo, no Error. :LOL::ROFLMAO: I hope this two things will not find the way in SoM
Hey its funny sometimes and you get some characters insight and dynamics, i mean the whistle stuff on ellie pc. And also the instagram app ( especially Tanya :))

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Hey its funny sometimes and you get some characters insight and dynamics, i mean the whistle stuff on ellie pc. And also the instagram app ( especially Tanya :))
I dont have a whistel account , this thing was going past me and now i dont have the will to replay all that staff, i even try to avoid the phone and PC as much as i can, because it gives me some errors. And Insta, well all you can see are some pics.

About Tanya, i offer her a job in one save, but she never comes arround, never see her again. Some idee, what happen?

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I dont have a whistel account , this thing was going past me and now i dont have the will to replay all that staff, i even try to avoid the phone and PC as much as i can, because it gives me some errors. And Insta, well all you can see are some pics.
Well was talking about Ellie whistle. Well i know its kinda cheap, but it adds small bits of story and lets face it its not mandatory and also takes less time to implement.

Reactions: Pinsel

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
The errors are from using the walkthrough mod. Get rid of it, as it is outdated (it's a couple patches behind, so it causes all those errors). I've never had an error playing this game without the mod.

As for the whistle thing, if you just want the Chloe stuff without all the hassle, open your save in the save editor and ctrl+F whistle, and you'll find one that says whistleidsuccessful (or something like that). Change it to a 1, and boom done. Now you have Chloe's whistle profile. Then just go to your phone, click on whistle and say okay, go to your messages, and you'll have one for Chloe. Give her the money and now you'll have her exclusive moments page.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
The errors are from using the walkthrough mod. Get rid of it, as it is outdated (it's a couple patches behind, so it causes all those errors). I've never had an error playing this game without the mod.

As for the whistle thing, if you just want the Chloe stuff without all the hassle, open your save in the save editor and ctrl+F whistle, and you'll find one that says whistleidsuccessful (or something like that). Change it to a 1, and boom done. Now you have Chloe's whistle profile. Then just go to your phone, click on whistle and say okay, go to your messages, and you'll have one for Chloe. Give her the money and now you'll have her exclusive moments page.
Thank you, i will try.
About the errors, i dont use mods in general, i think the errors here in my case, came from rollbacks and/or not using or reading all stuff on the PC/notebook/phone and the game looks later for this things, but can not find it.

Edit, just found one in this beta:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DougDimmadope

May 21, 2020
There is more to steph path , but you need to have her breast implants done. I wont spoil the scene for you but , if you arent into some kinks you wont be that happy.
Even though Vanessa path was longer Ellie path was weak, it had so little content and crammed all the ideas and yet failed to deliver a memorable sex scene or any familly dynamics ellie has... so no , i wouldve been more glad to see more vanessa story and next update a full Ellie experience like she deserved.
Yeah the long awaited Ellie sex scene was just 3-4 renders and a few variations. Kinda disappointing since they've been teasing each other since v0.1

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Did I make some wrong choices somewhere, or have there been no Steph scenes these last two updates if you don't bimbo-fy her?

Is it like the anal choice where you just gotta suck it up and do it if you want to keep having any kind of kinky sex with her, or I don't know if proper non-bimbo Steph scenes are planned but just not implemented yet because of the early release?
Yes that is kinda a bummer , a mistake in my opinion of writing. The dev made steph having an abused relationship from which mc can save her . And yet if you want scenes with her you must embrace some kind of fetishes and abuse her yourself and also lower her body image opinion and basically push her to enhance herself.
I like steph she is kinky and would go as far as mc's kinkiness pushes her, but she is a far cry from a real love interest like Ellie and Vanessa have potential to be if given enough scenes (looking at ellie here, she is the only virgin here and is pushed aside, and as this forum tought us , people here prefer to go alpha on virgin ass and remodel them to suit their D )

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes