Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
The only new scene I got was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is that really everything or did something bug out for me?
It depends on what route you are on. There was a fair bit of content but it is tucked away in the different routes. This is of course the problem with splitting up the narrative in games - each update becomes progressively less for the route we happen to be on. I think a better solution is for game makers to stick to one route but give narrative variation on that route depending on player choice.

Blob

May 7, 2017
It depends on what route you are on. There was a fair bit of content but it is tucked away in the different routes. This is of course the problem with splitting up the narrative in games - each update becomes progressively less for the route we happen to be on. I think a better solution is for game makers to stick to one route but give narrative variation on that route depending on player choice.
I think I should be on the Steph route as well, I was dating her several times in the beginning. Or is there only one route?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Steph is gorgeous and invested 1000000%. The one realy out to get MC. She wants you!
She has most of the dates and is already putting the tough moves on MC, asking him twice in 2 different sticky situations, would he want to break up with her.
I think I should be on the Steph route as well, I was dating her several times in the beginning. Or is there only one route?
You want to go chase someone on your own, put yourself out there more than her,
you can certainly try the other babes who are whatever about dating you - one into her carreer and the other into feeling appreciated. Each bombshell has her own route, though, so thread with tender throbbing cuddles and outmost love into them.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
I hope the 66 does the android port soon. His save files only work for his ports. Can't get them to work on another port.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I love this game, but the overuse of the computer and phone eats away at my enjoyment of it in a bad way.

It's a very interesting, and in-depth story. The character development is great, and every character has its own flavor. Not only that the characters you interact with have a range of possibilities, and meaningful choices are plentiful.

Stephanie alone you can play within a romantic and loving way, or dominate and humiliate her as a slave, or treat her like a baby girl. You can be mister loving romance, or fuck her in the ass giving her an STD if you got one, and make her eat her own scat, or make her a big tit bimbo. If she was the only female in the game it would still be a good game.

Not to mention Ellie being hot, with some hot sisters, and a hot momma, and slutty friend.

Then there is the whole Vanessa storyline there, and she got a hot daughter that needs a pounding at some point. Beautiful inspiring well made game.

Then you get to the phones and computers... Here come my complaints about that, and it's not all bad. It add some depth.

Sometimes you get a phone message, and gotta click on your phone, and that's not so bad. You got a little text there from one of the ladies, and you can check the girl's Instagrams. These girls having social media accounts makes them feel a little better rounded, and these social media galleries are pretty nice to have. It's a nice spot to look at some pretty pictures of the girls.

Then there is this stalkfap ap on your phone... Hmmm... It says enter a code... I have searched the game thoroughly looking for some sort of code to put in there at some point to unlock something, and I don't even think there is any content there yet, and I know Ellie does have one of these accounts on her computer... The inability to find one of these codes has bugged me. It's like a door that is always locked, but you know something fun sits on the other side of.

On to the computers... Well, you got work many days in the game. Your work on the computer is basically just choosing between a hospital or a pest control company and making a couple of clicks. A small tedious grind, but nothing too bad. The computer does also store "Evidence", and you can look at some of the saved evidence from the crime scenes if you ever want to look back at that it's a nice option. Then you got this online newspaper you can look up articles on. That newspaper was a nice little addition. Then your computer has some emails you can read. Then you can make some 50 dollar bets sometimes, but that doesn't matter too much as it's a minuscule amount of money to a protagonist who has tons of money.

Ellie also has a computer. It's mostly like your other computer, but it also has her stalkfap account on it, and you can read her instant messages she has sent back and forth with friends and family cyber stalking her. I have given the game several playthroughs, and I have looked at her messages each time. I think the game is missing some depth here. For example we have the option to fuck her best friend Tanya in the bathroom at a club, or to not do that. Her conversations with Tanya do not change at all depending on this interaction. No "Hey bitch! You fucked my boss! What's up with that!?" message in there. That conversation NEEDS to be there to justify having that program on her computer or it just don't feel right. Additionally when chatting with Tanya you at the club she says she can slut Ellie up for you. That never got a follow up, and that hoe just gave me an STD... Come on man... Need some follow up on the Tanya situation, and more depth there!

The worst part of the computers comes the time you must pick a team. There are 3 or 4 teams to pick from. With all different people on them. Then you have gotta make an investigation and go to this hotel with your selected team. Then you gotta pick out which team member investigates which suspect, but you don't get to investigate them all? This part of the game just seems way more complicated than it needed to be, and it's not a skippable part, and there is no clear right or wrong answers at this part.

The computer and phone are just required to be used way way way too often... I know a lot of coding time went into that, and it would be great if it were used more sparingly. It's like when someone puts salt on your french fries at Mcdonald's, but they put on like a gallon of salt instead of a spoonful... less would be more here! I'm saying... If they were used at about 20-30% the rate they are they would have been a very welcome addition, but their overuse has made them become an annoyance instead of a welcome addition.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I love this game, but the overuse of the computer and phone eats away at my enjoyment of it in a bad way.

It's a very interesting, and in-depth story. The character development is great, and every character has its own flavor. Not only that the characters you interact with have a range of possibilities, and meaningful choices are plentiful.

Stephanie alone you can play within a romantic and loving way, or dominate and humiliate her as a slave, or treat her like a baby girl. You can be mister loving romance, or fuck her in the ass giving her an STD if you got one, and make her eat her own scat, or make her a big tit bimbo. If she was the only female in the game it would still be a good game.

Not to mention Ellie being hot, with some hot sisters, and a hot momma, and slutty friend.

Then there is the whole Vanessa storyline there, and she got a hot daughter that needs a pounding at some point. Beautiful inspiring well made game.

Then you get to the phones and computers... Here come my complaints about that, and it's not all bad. It add some depth.

Sometimes you get a phone message, and gotta click on your phone, and that's not so bad. You got a little text there from one of the ladies, and you can check the girl's Instagrams. These girls having social media accounts makes them feel a little better rounded, and these social media galleries are pretty nice to have. It's a nice spot to look at some pretty pictures of the girls.

Then there is this stalkfap ap on your phone... Hmmm... It says enter a code... I have searched the game thoroughly looking for some sort of code to put in there at some point to unlock something, and I don't even think there is any content there yet, and I know Ellie does have one of these accounts on her computer... The inability to find one of these codes has bugged me. It's like a door that is always locked, but you know something fun sits on the other side of.

On to the computers... Well, you got work many days in the game. Your work on the computer is basically just choosing between a hospital or a pest control company and making a couple of clicks. A small tedious grind, but nothing too bad. The computer does also store "Evidence", and you can look at some of the saved evidence from the crime scenes if you ever want to look back at that it's a nice option. Then you got this online newspaper you can look up articles on. That newspaper was a nice little addition. Then your computer has some emails you can read. Then you can make some 50 dollar bets sometimes, but that doesn't matter too much as it's a minuscule amount of money to a protagonist who has tons of money.

Ellie also has a computer. It's mostly like your other computer, but it also has her stalkfap account on it, and you can read her instant messages she has sent back and forth with friends and family cyber stalking her. I have given the game several playthroughs, and I have looked at her messages each time. I think the game is missing some depth here. For example we have the option to fuck her best friend Tanya in the bathroom at a club, or to not do that. Her conversations with Tanya do not change at all depending on this interaction. No "Hey bitch! You fucked my boss! What's up with that!?" message in there. That conversation NEEDS to be there to justify having that program on her computer or it just don't feel right. Additionally when chatting with Tanya you at the club she says she can slut Ellie up for you. That never got a follow up, and that hoe just gave me an STD... Come on man... Need some follow up on the Tanya situation, and more depth there!

The worst part of the computers comes the time you must pick a team. There are 3 or 4 teams to pick from. With all different people on them. Then you have gotta make an investigation and go to this hotel with your selected team. Then you gotta pick out which team member investigates which suspect, but you don't get to investigate them all? This part of the game just seems way more complicated than it needed to be, and it's not a skippable part, and there is no clear right or wrong answers at this part.

The computer and phone are just required to be used way way way too often... I know a lot of coding time went into that, and it would be great if it were used more sparingly. It's like when someone puts salt on your french fries at Mcdonald's, but they put on like a gallon of salt instead of a spoonful... less would be more here! I'm saying... If they were used at about 20-30% the rate they are they would have been a very welcome addition, but their overuse has made them become an annoyance instead of a welcome addition.
Agree to everything you said except Ellie. She is by far the most neglected character , this update felt rush on her story.Her big moment the cherry popping scene was the biggest letdown , it seems like her scene was cut to make some content for steph and vanessa. I like the other 2 stories and wouldve waited patiently 1 more update without Ellie just to get a much more bigger and meaningfull scene.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Chloe posts the codes on her Insta, you do have to time it correctly to access the content but all info is in the thread/WT

• Red Heart
Reactions: yihman1

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
it's a beta anda there are a couple of scenes between office and home
All 3 paths have missing renders true , but you can already see the difference between vanessa and ellie scenes. Not to mention steph that has more than those 2 put together (not something bad). I mean they should balance the paths more or decide to go full Steph and branch her as much as they can , girlfriend path, wife path, bimbo path, transexual male path. Simple.

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
All 3 paths have missing renders true , but you can already see the difference between vanessa and ellie scenes. Not to mention steph that has more than those 2 put together (not something bad). I mean they should balance the paths more or decide to go full Steph and branch her as much as they can , girlfriend path, wife path, bimbo path, transexual male path. Simple.
we don't know why the dev made this decision, i'm sure there is a good reason for this decision

Aug 9, 2018
Am i the only one that wants to get a deep dive into Georgia, her mum and the apparent girlfriend/submissive they're using? With Jane too.
That entire series of characters is like a fever dream to me.

I don't get why they're in the game. I don't know if they're prevalent on the other paths (I'm on the non-bimbo kinky Steph, and never tried the others), but it's like, right when I thought the game was winding down (what with the footage of Charles Collier's actual abduction) you suddenly get transported to a Lynchian nightmare tower where everytime the elevator doors open you get weirdly voyeuristic lesbians, fat guys and prostitutes, lesbians that are apparently getting raped so hard they're just crawling on the floor like grudge girls, and on and on.

Then everytime MC hits the road, he sees a random new character and has some bizzarely short interaction. Go to the hospital and meet a brand new nurse and see some brand new girl complaining about her dying father, never see them again, then a CIA AGENT ambushes me in the laundry room after I stumble upon MORE BLACKMAILING LESBIANS, and holy fuck, what is even happening anymore? And MC just roooooolls with it. I think there might be some kind of revolution happening?

Sorry for the vent, but just damn, anyone else just totally on autopilot for 80% of this game nowadays?
It was so simple and investing at the start...

Jun 27, 2021
That entire series of characters is like a fever dream to me.

I don't get why they're in the game. I don't know if they're prevalent on the other paths (I'm on the non-bimbo kinky Steph, and never tried the others), but it's like, right when I thought the game was winding down (what with the footage of Charles Collier's actual abduction) you suddenly get transported to a Lynchian nightmare tower where everytime the elevator doors open you get weirdly voyeuristic lesbians, fat guys and prostitutes, lesbians that are apparently getting raped so hard they're just crawling on the floor like grudge girls, and on and on.

Then everytime MC hits the road, he sees a random new character and has some bizzarely short interaction. Go to the hospital and meet a brand new nurse and see some brand new girl complaining about her dying father, never see them again, then a CIA AGENT ambushes me in the laundry room after I stumble upon MORE BLACKMAILING LESBIANS, and holy fuck, what is even happening anymore? And MC just roooooolls with it. I think there might be some kind of revolution happening?

Sorry for the vent, but just damn, anyone else just totally on autopilot for 80% of this game nowadays?
It was so simple and investing at the start...
Talking with the dev, this stuff does actually link back to the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
Reading through the comments the past few pages, I see it mentioned a couple of times that it is a beta version (and not the final version)...are u guys referring to the link in the op?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes