iiRise

Aug 24, 2018
The banter between the characters in this game is hilarious and really well done, im also appreciative that there is finally a game where the MC uses a Condom instead of impregnating every woman within a 10 mile radius.

iiRise

Aug 24, 2018
is there any other walkthrough
No not yet, pretty much you can peep at whoever and touch whoever you want until you're on the Date with somebody, if thats the case keep your eyes to your self. To get the Date you need to go for a slow Jog instead of the sprint.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Hi is it possible to have the Walkthrough installed somewhere Other Than "Zippyshare". I can 't get it to download but it is more than happy to dump every form of advertising Junk on my PC.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Eh, you may be right, could go either way depending on the lighting I guess. It looks more orangish at times.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fair enough.
I spent most of the game so far thinking that Stephanie and DS Truman were the same person, so I'm really no expert on identifying features (especially in this game.)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Fair enough.
I spent most of the game so far thinking that Stephanie and DS Truman were the same person, so I'm really no expert on identifying features (especially in this game.)
Lol, how can you think that? DS Truman is such a fucking cunt I'm amazed the MC hasn't told her to straight shut the fuck up yet.

I get the whole good-cop / bad-cop thing or being aggressive with suspects, but she seriously need to pull the stick out of her ass. Her attitude is borderline harassment as far as a lawyer is concerned (and no, I'm not one of those touchy-feely SJW types, I side with cops like 99% of the time).

Reactions: L7Bear

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Lol, how can you think that? DS Truman is such a fucking cunt I'm amazed the MC hasn't told her to straight shut the fuck up yet.

I get the whole good-cop / bad-cop thing or being aggressive with suspects, but she seriously need to pull the stick out of her ass. Her attitude is borderline harassment as far as a lawyer is concerned (and no, I'm not one of those touchy-feely SJW types, I side with cops like 99% of the time).
I know, I know. Stephanie was so fucking hot and sweet, and then when I got to DS Truman being a total fucking cunt (note: I hate that word, but it totally applies here) my interest in her/them totally disappeared. It wasn't until the date night that I realized she wasn't a psychotic bitch at work and cool chick outside the office.
DS Truman seriously needs a dick shoved up her ass (and I'm probably one of those touchy-feely SJW types you'd hate.) I wouldn't mind seeing DS Truman painaled with a chainsaw and dumped in a dank sewer.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Might give this a try, is it like Phoenix Wright but with sex? Will I get to scream OBJECTION every 5 minutes?
I'm not sure anyone has shouted OBJECTION* yet. It seems closer to actual British court law and such, but with sex. Then again, I'm an American, so maybe British court law has tons of sex and I just don't know it. Anyway, it's the fastest any game has made it to my "Fucking Excellent" game folder and I highly recommend giving it a play.

*I only know the Phoenix Wright games from Outside Xbox and Outside Xtra videos. If you are looking to defeat Dr. Doom or defend a Killer Whale with the power of legal arguments this is probably not what you are looking for... but if you are looking for hot beautifully rendered women, hot kinky sex, and believable legal realism this is the game for you.

Reactions: drpavelcia
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes