OVERCH0DE

May 28, 2019
Hi,

could someone upload the Walkthrough to another hoster? Zippyshare is giving me a '403' unfortunately. That goes not just for the link but for the whole site - been that way for quite a while now, so not expecting a solution anytime soon.
Your ISP has blacklisted that site from their end. If you want, try accessing Zippy from VPN.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That was an excellent update the date with Stephanie was something despite all the distractions I kept my eyes on the prize all the time and for that ending, it was worth it. Also, I think this redhead wants to kill us :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: vgyew

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I don't think that is the case. Apparently Zippyshare has blocked for access from Germany, Spain, UK & DK. So Zippyshare starts to get worthless for quite some people now.
https://f95zone.to/threads/approved-file-hosts-updated-2019-06-30.3432/page-14
Thanks for the insight - that now explains why I couldn't get access lately while on travel (that incidentally happened to be to England, Germany, Spain and Italy). It did work from the US, Japan and South Korea though.

Although this now makes Zippyshare a filehoster that should be stricken from the list if it is that unreliable!

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Bug report:

If you didn't ask for Stephanie's number in day 1 you get the following error/exception in the current version.

Thank you, this has now been fixed and once I have internet (just moved) hopefully Monday or Tuesday I'll upload a bug-fixed version.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Wow...first time i posted from site 1 and first time a landed on the receiving side of this comment...sorry ^^
If there is a Mod in reach, please add the WT Mirror to Post#1, thx.

Reactions: L7Bear

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Please host the Walkthrough elsewhere...zippy blocks germany and dont like Tor -,-
You probably want to use the Report function on the OP to let the mods know about the problems with Zippy.

Last edited:

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
So just me but it is a little small in size and does not look like much is there. also Shadows over Manston the other game is on hold so I will wait for some more of a story and content. The first few images look good but not sure if that is the mom or whoever on the right wow ok a little to much make-up, or is it a guy.... NNNooooooooo
View attachment 368723
also would have like to some of the in court and jail scenes. Client attorney meeting ex....
I will pass for now. I would like to wait and see maybe in a couple updates. A little worried with another project on hold though.

good luck on the game!!!
It does still worry me that the Devs other project is on hold. I hope this one continues with no issues. On to what I think so far...

Game is getting really good!!! Still that mom scares me!!!! Daughter is gorgeous naturally mom may look better to with out the lipstick and heavy eyeliner.

Great game keep it up!!!

• Angry
Reactions: Tumai

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
That part where she says "Oh, you got it in my eye" reminded me of this one time an ex was kneeling in front of me ;) and she thought her phone rang so she turned her head to listen for the next ring when it didn't ring she turned her head back and got poked in the eye. So there she is holding her eye looking up at me and she asks "Do you think I'll get a black eye?" I reply "Idk but if you do what will you tell everyone?" Good times. The trooper she was went right on and finished the job.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Update was nice but i kinda expected Lydia and Ellie would act different if you piss them off.Lydia still hugs you even if you act like an asshole to her before.:)

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
The game has a million logs in the main folder... are they necessary or can I get rid of them ? I am used to just seeing 3 folders (renpy, lib, game) the game.exe, a "py" file, and the "log" that gets created when you first launch the game... but I have like 12 logs that say either "conflicted from desktop, or conflicted from laptop"....

Reactions: L7Bear

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Umm why does Stephanie snap at you the first time you look at a butt? And then the mc acts like he has rubberneck and she's not batshit lol

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes