UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
(and I'm probably one of those touchy-feely SJW types you'd hate.) I wouldn't mind seeing DS Truman painaled with a chainsaw and dumped in a dank sewer.

I dunno man, after that post I'd still go drinking with you, so you can't be all bad, haha. (y) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: L7Bear

iiRise

Aug 24, 2018
Is it optional?
Haven't played the update yet but I liked the freedom of his previous game.
No i dont think it is optional, if you're averse to that type of thing id skip the scene by going for a fast run in the Morning, the Condom is bright pink.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Using a condom in a lot of circumstances isn't going to be optional.
I'm trying to keep it realistic and any woman with a tiny bit of intelligence and sexual experience isn't going to be letting a guy she's met once or twice screw her bareback, regardless if she's on the pill or not.
Maybe if you're in a committed relationship with them it will become an option, but not after one night.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I have planned there will be a place eventually where if you shag one of the girls raw you will get an infection that if you pass it on to your committed girlfriend you'll wreck that relationship. I like consequences :) That's for later updates though ;)

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
I'm not sure anyone has shouted OBJECTION* yet. It seems closer to actual British court law and such, but with sex. Then again, I'm an American, so maybe British court law has tons of sex and I just don't know it. Anyway, it's the fastest any game has made it to my "Fucking Excellent" game folder and I highly recommend giving it a play.

*I only know the Phoenix Wright games from Outside Xbox and Outside Xtra videos. If you are looking to defeat Dr. Doom or defend a Killer Whale with the power of legal arguments this is probably not what you are looking for... but if you are looking for hot beautifully rendered women, hot kinky sex, and believable legal realism this is the game for you.
Well in terms of hot beautifully rendered women, PWAA does have that, though they don't get naked. Although I'm sure there's plenty of Athena Cykes R34 out there, and for good reason.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Also I have planned there will be a place eventually where if you shag one of the girls raw you will get an infection that if you pass it on to your committed girlfriend you'll wreck that relationship.
That'd be unrealistic with Jenna and Ellie though?

I really liked your previous game especially due to the Mercedes scene freedom, it was just great.
You don't need to have girls become pregnant either, many other games don't have pregnancy content but unprotected sex scenes

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
That'd be unrealistic with Jenna and Ellie though?

I really liked your previous game especially due to the Mercedes scene freedom, it was just great.
You don't need to have girls become pregnant either, many other games don't have pregnancy content but unprotected sex scenes
You haven't met either of the super sluts in this game yet, whereas Mercedes was the super slut of the last one so she was down for it whereas the girls here are more sensible.
Don't worry there will be chances to do it without, but it will depend who with and at what point in your relationship

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is it optional?
Haven't played the update yet but I liked the freedom of his previous game.
No.

He's trying to keep the story somewhat realistic and there aren't many women, especially cops in the prime of their career not wanting to have kids, that will let you fuck them bareback regardless of pill.

I know if I was straight they would be wearing a condom or wanking. No hat no hit.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I haven't played yet, but I bet she's guilt.
Well, she IS a ginger...soulless bitches... :LOL:
Got to do this in this update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
G.U.I.L.T.Y .. P.L.E.A.S.U.R.E.S .. A.R.E ... G.U.I.L.T.Y ...;)!!!
That is all part of the K.I.N.K ... !!!

Get yourself season 3 or 4 , preferably the latest season of billions and learn what real hard core guilty pleasures mean ... then come back and indulge in the fantasy.

The talk about BDSM and roleplay from London from the most guilty mouth of jason statham is one huge allegory of the kinks of real life bdsm clubs and cosplay for hire;)!

Look it up .. great exposition on all guilty pleasures hard guys can enjoy in one night ...

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
For what reason?
Well this being an adult game, most of us are probably angling to bang the client, the paralegal, the DCI in charge of the case and possible key witness (the missing husband's lover) as well - so that's kind of messy and unprofessional :LOL:

...but I don't think that's what the poster had in mind when he made the post so I'll let him enlighten us.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well this being an adult game, most of us are probably angling to bang the client, the paralegal, the DCI in charge of the case and possible key witness (the missing husband's lover) as well - so that's kind of messy and unprofessional :LOL:
I just want to take Steph clubbing some more, her mocking drunk girls was amusing.

I'd take her out with me. My friends and my twinsy disown me when I start mocing people. Something along the lines of being "a fucking foghorn they could hear 2 towns over, keep it down you silly bitch" or something like that.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes