-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Some attempt at realism when it is meant to be a realistic who done it would be an improvement.
Well, there's also the fact that I think there's a flaw in your basic premise. Why couldn't a policewoman potentially act this way? We don't really know her background to be able to make that assessment. What if she were already a nympho prior to attending a police academy (or w/e the equivalent in England would be)? It's more unrealistic to assume that would suddenly go away because she became a police officer. An addiction like that would almost certainly persist.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We better break any nonsensical arguments off because any allure for any IRL stuff inside games are pure fiction, made up projections of own hopes and aspirations. We gotta do away with those swiftly and actually pour ourselves inside the actual MC and enjoy the game as it was meant to be played -> as the MC <and no some all powerful all knowing super being PLayers usually are>

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
iam just little confused lol ,i download new 0.4 game and when i start play it game says it is 0.3 and same result was on end game ,thx for playing 0.3 and cu on 0.5 ;) so i mean it this 0.4 or not lol,i lkie game np just wondering numbers

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
When I open the game I get a list of conflicted copies. When I load up my previous save I get a rollback error. Should I try to download it again?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
When I open the game I get a list of conflicted copies. When I load up my previous save I get a rollback error. Should I try to download it again?
Did you merge the folders?
If you did, download it again and create a new folder.
No, I never do. I always copy my saves over to the new version (if needed)
When you get a new version for Ren'Py games, you generally want a new folder for the new version, and then you can just copy the \game\saves\ folder over to where the new version is installed. After doing what Not Thea said, just copy the \saves\ folder over.

OK, it sounds like you've already done this, then. I find sometimes that if the latest save of a previous version of a game isn't working, trying a save before that (or a save two before that) may still work; then you don't have to replay the whole thing. Fortunately, even if you do have to restart, the game isn't very long right now, so it shouldn't take you much time to get back to where you left off.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I forgot to update the version number at the beginning.

I will fix that and reupload it soon, but it is so minor I wouldn't recommend redownloading.

This is v.04 and v.05 is the next update (Saturday in the game's timeline)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Really. Sorry it does not happen these days. I was a cop. Dont tell me funny stories. You cant do it these days especially women.
A female cop can't hook up with a lawyer she finds cute because . . . why exactly? Your point makes no sense to me. It's not like the game has her sleeping with the whole police department or anything.

She met the MC at a grocer, then again at the pub. She accidentally takes a seat at the MC's table (thinking he'd left) and strikes up a conversation b/c her friend was a no-show. She doesn't even meet the MC in any professional capacity until after that. If she already decided she found him attractive, why wouldn't she be willing to hook up with him? It's not like his walking into the precinct was the first time she saw him and she decided to jump into bed with him right away.

Obviously, you're entitled to your opinion, but it seems pretty unrealistic to me that no female cop in London could ever be like Stephanie. People have totally different personalities and lives. Sorry, but I don't buy it.

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Well, there's also the fact that I think there's a flaw in your basic premise. Why couldn't a policewoman potentially act this way? We don't know her background to be able to make that assessment. What if she were already a nympho before attending a police academy (or w/e the equivalent in England would be)? It's more unrealistic to assume that would suddenly go away because she became a police officer. An addiction like that would almost certainly persist.
One of my wife's besties from uni was/is a bit of a nympho / dirty slut. The definition depends if you were her husband at home looking after the kids while she was out getting dicked. Her dream was to get accepted at where GM Police training school is. I know she failed the psych exam twice, but she never said why :p
Maybe nymphos / dirty slags are not welcome in the UK police. In nursing, however, they are positively encouraged. Pretty sure it was part of the Project 2000 entrance exam (fuck I'm showing my age :p)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes