Holdem High

Feb 18, 2022
Can anyone help me? I am on the laptop just after giving advice on shipping contracts, and the Divine Health project says stage 4/4 and I should do proof reading. When I click it, I get error message that I should be doing something else here. I am not using any mods and I am on the Steph, then Ellie route.

Lust Man Standing

Jan 8, 2022
About who is Lydia's captive, I agree with Cool 'Thulhu's theory, I guess that person is the most logical. And it would be a good adding to the main storyline.
About the relationship between MC and Ellie, I guess that beyond the logical financial side, a girl like Elllie can see MC as a mentor and as the man who chose her because of her brain (he told her after the date in his house) and, overall, as the man who can give her the occasion of the "social lift" letting and making a poor girl become an attorney.
Emma and Sam, on the contrary, look to me like a girl who looks for a rich man and a girl who looks for a caring man.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Jenna is not a gold digger... she wants the MC back because she loves and misses him, not because he's rich. This only changes if she finds out he's dating Steph, in which case she agrees to be his side bitch if he pays her rent.
So she is gold digger in that instance, but generally she is not?
Being attracted to a successful man doesn't make someone a gold digger.
Usually it does. ;)

And that makes her a gold digger somehow?
Eighteen year old girl comes to work for rich thirty something year old man, and flirts with him same moment as she seems. At same time that man started relationship with her 19 year old sister. Later, she accepts gifts and money from him, just after he fucked her sister. She is ready to strip in front him too.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. What am I supposed to do? Ellie just gave the MC a blowjob at work. Then went on computer to do some work. I looked at every news report on the computer. Every email. And even looked at all the pictures in the folder. But every time I try to work on one of the other cases, it says "I'm sure there is something else I should be doing here..."
What should I be doing here?
Also, when I'm in The Pioneer link, and hit archive, I get an unexpected error notice and have to rollback. Then have to look at everything again.

EDIT. Never mind. I just logged off the computer and the phone automatically popped up with an unread message.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Okay. What am I supposed to do? Ellie just gave the MC a blowjob at work. Then went on computer to do some work. I looked at every news report on the computer. Every email. And even looked at all the pictures in the folder. But every time I try to work on one of the other cases, it says "I'm sure there is something else I should be doing here..."
Can you post your save?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Here's something I don't get. The MC was getting hot and heavy with Steph. Then, all of a sudden, there's no mention of her again, and he starts messing around with Ellie. Even when he's jerking off in the doctors office. It says "imagine girlfriend", it shows Ellie. Like I say, no mention of Steph since the Rugby match. Will she show up later? I've seen something about slutty Steph, so I guess so. But nothing yet.
Plus. I had the MC say he didn't have a girlfriend. But when asking the nurse to help jerk him off, she says that he mentioned he had a girlfriend. So seems like something is wrong there.

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
Here's something I don't get. The MC was getting hot and heavy with Steph. Then, all of a sudden, there's no mention of her again, and he starts messing around with Ellie. Even when he's jerking off in the doctors office. It says "imagine girlfriend", it shows Ellie. Like I say, no mention of Steph since the Rugby match. Will she show up later? I've seen something about slutty Steph, so I guess so. But nothing yet.
The main chicks are usually exclusive from one another. If you want Steph, then you have to pursue her only. Here's a list of possible combos you can get:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Steph and Ellie paths are mutually excluded. If you are in Ellie path you are automatically out of Steph path.
And vice versa. Though the dev aknowlegded he should write a "break-up" after the breaking point when you choose either to dine with Ellie and her family (stops Steph path) or to spend the evening with Steph (stops Ellie path)

Reactions: lipe2410

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Plus. I had the MC say he didn't have a girlfriend. But when asking the nurse to help jerk him off, she says that he mentioned he had a girlfriend. So seems like something is wrong there.
looks like you chose wrong decision during morning jogging - you should take it easy, this way you'll meet Steph and will be able to continue her storyline

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
looks like you chose wrong decision during morning jogging - you should take it easy, this way you'll meet Steph and will be able to continue her storyline
Nope. Took it easy. Ran into Steph. Did her up until the Rugby match. She slept with the MC. Then, all of a sudden, the WT said to do something to start Ellie path. After that, the only time I've seen Steph, she was working the crowd at the World Cup game on the TV. Other than that, nothing has been said about her. That's why I was wondering. Haven't done the dinner date with Ellie's family yet. Shoot, just now hired Samantha to work in the office.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
So she is gold digger in that instance, but generally she is not?
No, a gold digger is a woman that pursues a relationship with a rich man purely for the money - that's not what Jenna does with the MC, she loves him. When they were still together, she nagged the MC about working too much and not spending enough time with her, a gold digger wouldn't give a shit about that. If anything, she whores herself out to the MC after finding out he already has a new girlfriend. Ellie and Samantha aren't gold diggers either because they both have feelings for the MC. You could argue that Emma is a gold digger - she only stays with her boyfriend because he buys her things but even then, i don't think the relationship started that way.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
No, a gold digger is a woman that pursues a relationship with a rich man purely for the money - that's not what Jenna does with the MC, she loves him. When they were still together, she nagged the MC about working too much and not spending enough time with her, a gold digger wouldn't give a shit about that. If anything, she whores herself out to the MC after finding out he already has a new girlfriend. Ellie and Samantha aren't gold diggers either because they both have feelings for the MC. You could argue that Emma is a gold digger - she only stays with her boyfriend because he buys her things but even then, i don't think the relationship started that way.
I am afraid we are running in circles. Gold digger is stereotype for women chasing men for their affluence. It never had common and precise definition. Portrayals of gold-diggers in mass media vary. Sometimes they are vilified, sometimes represented as tragic heroines. Sometimes they are represented as genuinely in love with men they chase (Marylin Monroe in few of her films). So, I am sorry, but I don't think genuine romantic feelings exclude gold digging. Am I hash, maybe, but this game after all is not romance, as pointed above. Most importnantly I don't say Jenna, Stephanie, Ellie, not even twins are attracted to MC solely for money, but it is strong point in their attraction.
Second, I don't know if you read my previous comments, but saying Samantha has genuine feelings for MC, is way to much off the mark. She comes first day and flirts very openly with MC. (I will be better employ than Ellie in every way, I can be very productive with bit of extra motivation.. ). Then, second day she barges in to change in front of him). Pure romantic feelings... :D
PS, Jenna is constantly mentioning how much MC earns, when you chose her as Girlfriend.
Ironically, Lydia married rich man who can be her father , and she is not with MC for money...

Last edited:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I am afraid we are running in circles. Gold digger is stereotype for women chasing men for their affluence. It never had common and precise definition.

gold-digger

noun
DEROGATORY•INFORMAL

1. a person who forms relationships with others purely to extract money from them, in particular a woman who strives to marry a wealthy man.

saying Samantha has genuine feelings for MC, is way to much off the mark. She comes first day and flirts very openly with MC. (I will be better employ than Ellie in every way, I can be very productive with bit of extra motivation.. ). Then, second day she barges in to change in front of him). Pure romantic feelings... :D
She flirts with the MC on the first day because she wants to get out of cleaning, i don't know where you got the idea that she's gold digging at that point. As for the changing incident, the MC wouldn't have even noticed she undressed if Ellie didn't draw attention to it, and this is before the Samantha romance starts anyway. Go and replay the scene where Samantha sends the MC a recording after her stream and tell me she doesn't have any feelings for him. :rolleyes:

PS, Jenna is constantly mentioning how much MC earns, when you chose her as Girlfriend.
She mentions it once or twice because she's struggling financially, it's a pretty normal thing to worry about. It doesn't make her a gold digger.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
gold-digger

noun
DEROGATORY•INFORMAL

1. a person who forms relationships with others purely to extract money from them, in particular a woman who strives to marry a wealthy man.
There are dozens of different definitions in other dictionaries. ;) Like this:
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
A person who is in a romantic relationship in order to get money or gifts from the romantic partner, especially a woman seeking to marry a rich man.
So, what's your point exactly, besides the fact you don't like me calling them gold diggers? I have stated my arguments, you stated yours. I don't ask you to agree with me. It's fine to disagree.

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
So. What is the code for Whistle? I tried to search for it on here, looked at the walkthrough on the OP, and everything. Couldn't find it. Thanks!

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
You know what guys, I think I actually like bimbo's gold-digging persona. Makes her character even more fake and bland, just what bimbos are all about :devilish: . Also adds extra spice to her punishments, and distances her from the player. Hopefully White Phantom will let her show this side more.

• Love
Reactions: Thermophob

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
You know what guys, I think I actually like bimbo's gold-digging persona. Makes her character even more fake and bland, just what bimbos are all about :devilish: . Also adds extra spice to her punishments, and distances her from the player. Hopefully White Phantom will let her show this side more.
Well, I don't mind gold-digging either. When it comes to Stephanie, well, she is depraved slut, which is definitely something I enjoy. But she is really talking to much, and control freak (especially for submissive slave). On top of it, her romance turns off other girls besides of Lydia, and partially Jenna. I will always play her content, but so far Ellie's family looks more interesting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also path with Jenna as girlfriend draws my attention. She is ready to explore lot of things.

4.50 star(s) 142 Votes