redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Defending Lydia Collier [v0.15.5] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 8.62 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.48 GB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 1.44 GB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Mixdrop? Worst DL speed ever! It's horrible!

MoolaMoona1

Jan 1, 2019
Mixdrop? Worst DL speed ever! It's horrible!
Mixdrop is sometimes the fastest download for me. Honestly, I cannot see any consistency in speeds between the various hosts.
Two points:
  1. The zone has it own file download service, the DDL, see here: https://f95zone.to/threads/experimental-donor-ddl-service.107158/
  2. The RPDL torrent site is for the user free without any restrictions. The fundings are used to cover the running cost, as you could see here:
I just wish it bloody WORKED. Never connects me to any peers, no matter how many times I log out and in again.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
The plan with Lydia sister is sick. The sickness level is like Stepth roomate. I think Lydia can be pregnant in the future.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Lydia solo path, What's that? I thougt the paths were
- Ellie romance
- Ellie Corruption
- Steph romance
- Steph bimbo
- Vanessa love
- Vanessa Cuckqueen
- Whatshername ex path

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Xeron_Xr

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Lydia solo path, What's that? I thougt the paths were
- Ellie romance
- Ellie Corruption
- Steph romance
- Steph bimbo
- Vanessa love
- Vanessa Cuckqueen
Wow boy you don't know the truth :p
Just for you to have an idea just for one character:

Ellie:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And there might be some more variations in the future.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ragnar

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Why not check the changelog, and decide whether it's worth it or not to download it? And leave the things as they are for people that enjoy the bits and pieces? Nobody's forcing you to download.
Interested in scenes,,,, you better off watching pron:ROFLMAO:

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
question guys. all my saves says 0.14 (its in the basement with Lydia) but i downloaded this latest 15.5 but i still cant get any further in story... is the part i have saved at still the last part of the current game?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
question guys. all my saves says 0.14 (its in the basement with Lydia) but i downloaded this latest 15.5 but i still cant get any further in story... is the part i have saved at still the last part of the current game?
You are just in the wrong path.
This patch is only for Lydia Solo, you need a save with that path to see the new content.

themaster2000

Jul 26, 2019
You are just in the wrong path.
This patch is only for Lydia Solo, you need a save with that path to see the new content.
Hi any chance you have a lydia solo path save? I do not have the time to make an entirely new lydia solo save so would be great if someone could post one so i can try the new patch!

Reactions: rejejvaca
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes