Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Maybe I should actually try the other paths. But the other girls all seem so old and botoxed. What is it with these games making their characters look like they're the monsters straight out of the bored housewives shows?
Welcome to the real world, where every girl isn't a 11/10 who's going to worship your cock 'because'.

But more seriously, from your comment, yeah, you should try the real world, for real.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Tried the obvious one million to one fantastic steph path and this game takes the slim babe
policewoman kink men drool for all over the world, jaws mopping the streets everywhere
and turned it up to infinity.
where every girl isn't a 11/10
guy who only want dates
Tried the vanessa path next ... she be a very believable age appropriate fabulous
a thousand to one possibility of a slim honey with a dog throwing her life away
because of the stereotipical young woman hate on the cougar model worldwide.

These are outstanding bombshells and anyone would have hit the jackpot being with them.

Reactions: Demnor

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Wtf, Lydia solo path scene? is that all there is for this update? There's no new content for the other LIs?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Wtf, Lydia solo path scene? is that all there is for this update? There's no new content for the other LIs?
Yeah. The next update will be quite big, that is why it is taking a long time (lot's of combination and possibilities) so because of that and because the dev finished all of the Lydia's solo scenes, he made this update

Last edited:

sanic9119

Apr 1, 2022
I just started downloading the Windows uncompressed version from Mega that's on the front page, and Windows Defender blocked 2 files as a trojan, has anyone else had this issue or is it probably just defender being overactive?

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Maybe I should actually try the other paths. But the other girls all seem so old and botoxed. What is it with these games making their characters look like they're the monsters straight out of the bored housewives shows?
Agreed! I don't want to offend anyone with my opinion but I find every girl aside from Ellie excruciatingly unattractive. Like "get me the fuck out of here" fugly. So that makes it hard for me to pursue other paths.

The exceptions are Ellie's sisters and non-bimbo Steph who are meh. But I'm really only interested in all Ellie content.

Rico_Suave

Dec 19, 2018
Defending Lydia Collier [v0.15.5] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 8.62 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.48 GB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 1.44 GB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Hard at work as always. Thank you

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
Bumping the previous request for a lydia only save ...
Here. Lydia only, Ironstar team, best choises for missions I could figure out at this moment.
Have a question bout teams. Do i need to pick a pernment or can i switch per mission?
You can't change team. But it's more of a roleplay element so far. Different teams allign with one LIs better then others, story wise.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Was the gallery just added recently? I've done almost every sex scene in the game but most of them show as locked in the gallery. Guess I'm going to have to start over again. :oops:

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes