dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
Here. Lydia only, Ironstar team, best choises for missions I could figure out at this moment.

You can't change team. But it's more of a roleplay element so far. Different teams allign with one LIs better then others, story wise.
Here. Lydia only, Ironstar team, best choises for missions I could figure out at this moment.

You can't change team. But it's more of a roleplay element so far. Different teams allign with one LIs better then others, story wise.
I have the boys but I didn't team police option hell havent seen steph in long time, I told Venessa i wanted see her again when i took her home from the police station. But the only other time i seen or heard from was bout the court date. did i lock myself from them by turning Ellie into the office slut?

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
I have the boys but I didn't team police option hell havent seen steph in long time, I told Venessa i wanted see her again when i took her home from the police station. But the only other time i seen or heard from was bout the court date. did i lock myself from them by turning Ellie into the office slut?
Yes and no. You can't get Vanessa and slutty Ellie. But in your case, you didn't call Vanessa on a date in the beginning. Otherwise, you would see her a lot. At some point she visits your office, and if Ellie is slutty, there'll be consequences

Last edited:

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
Yes and no. You can't get Vanessa and slutty Ellie. But in your case, you didn't call Vanessa on a date at some point. Otherwise, you would see her a lot. At some point she visits your office, and if Ellie is slutty, there'll be consequences
Ah ok well i might starting over anyway. Thanks

MoolaMoona1

Jan 1, 2019
You're showing your age. It seems you might need to mature 20 years to enjoy this game.

(Seems he brought some friends or alt account who are facepalming every post . Thanks guys you've just proven my point. And thanks for the reaction points lol.)
Welcome to the real world, where every girl isn't a 11/10 who's going to worship your cock 'because'.

But more seriously, from your comment, yeah, you should try the real world, for real.
Actually, he sounds more like the average midle-age guy who only want dates younger girls to revive his youth years
Seems like some were triggered.
Agreed! I don't want to offend anyone with my opinion but I find every girl aside from Ellie excruciatingly unattractive. Like "get me the fuck out of here" fugly. So that makes it hard for me to pursue other paths.

The exceptions are Ellie's sisters and non-bimbo Steph who are meh. But I'm really only interested in all Ellie content.
What the fuck did I start here?

• Haha
Reactions: Thermophob

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I just played the Vanessa path for the first time. I was never all that interested in her. But holy shit, her daughter Tiffany is one sexy little goddess. Too bad you can't have both her and Lydia in the same PT.

Reactions: nekdo

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1688489091894.png
HaHaHAHAHaHaHAHAHaHaHAHAHaHaHAHAHaHaHAHAHaHaHAHA !!!!!
Too bad you can't have both her and Lydia
Yup, show off your dexter like crazy psycho client to your cop GF.
What could possibly go wrong?
1688489119892.png
But the Mc is right. Lydia is the better sister
Did you not see what they did to Fleur ... THE SPECIAL FORCES TOUGH AS NAILS SISTER ???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HaHaHAHAHaHaHAHAHaHaHAHAHaHaHAHAHaHaHAHAHaHaHAHA !!!!!

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Wtf, Lydia solo path scene? is that all there is for this update? There's no new content for the other LIs?
all this time for such risible content...bah.and of course no ellie content again..i 'm in a path where i'm with ellie, her sister and lydia...don't know how and if it will alst..but if i'm in this path i had content in this version or i need tomwait another half year for some contents?

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes