bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Samantha is supposed to be a true virgin(not just a dick virgin), at this point in the story, so why does she look like she was freshly fucked by a monster cock?

screenshot0001.png

I mean I don't expect her to still have a hymen, especially since she is using tampons but no virgin twat I have ever seen looked that blown out.

Jek1234

May 19, 2018
does anyone have a save for ellie path just past where you have to pick a team to investigate? i decided id try ellie only on get errors just im sending the team to investigate frank, lisa, and xiuqin it happens witn any team i sent i thought it might be the mod but i downloaded the game itself and replayed to that point and still the same heres start of series of the errors
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 15565, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 15567, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 15568, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 15570, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 15587, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 15590, in execute
Exception: VPGrid overfull.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 31318, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2232, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2220, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 281, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 15567, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 15568, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 15570, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 15590, in execute
File "renpy/display/viewport.py", line 647, in add
raise Exception("VPGrid overfull.")
Exception: VPGrid overfull.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Defending Lydia Collier v.0.15.5
Thu Jul 6 09:30:04 2023
```
any help would be appreciated a save would also help thanks
same

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
Okay so I'm completely new to playing this one and it seems good so far, but I have to ask: Did I accidentally get a compressed version? I noticed the screenshots seem much clearer than the actual game. If it's supposed to be gritty like this that's fine, but I figured y'all would have a better idea since you've played through most of it. My version is over 9GB for 15.5 from the OP so I figure it should be correct, but just want to make sure as any other AVNs I play are crystal clear compared to this and I have both 15.5 and 15.2 seeing the same issue. Zoom in the screenshots as that should give a better indication. screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Okay so I'm completely new to playing this one and it seems good so far, but I have to ask: Did I accidentally get a compressed version? I noticed the screenshots seem much clearer than the actual game. If it's supposed to be gritty like this that's fine, but I figured y'all would have a better idea since you've played through most of it. My version is over 9GB for 15.5 from the OP so I figure it should be correct, but just want to make sure as any other AVNs I play are crystal clear compared to this and I have both 15.5 and 15.2 seeing the same issue. Zoom in the screenshots as that should give a better indication. View attachment 2751142 View attachment 2751143 View attachment 2751144
As usually happens in this type of games, the quality of the images tends improve over time since once devs get more skilss, experience and better hardware to work. This makes the renders of the beginning of the game looks a bit worse compared with the new renders of the newest updates

Reactions: ChadFast and sava75

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
So what routes are blocking other routes? I presume Vanessa's route blocks Steph bimbo route or something? Shame, but who else? What routes can be combined? Ideally it would be cool to have combined Ellie Slut / Dark Path and Steph's Bimbo Path.

Ok, nevermind all the routes are essentially blocking. Shame, it would be nice to have a bimbo (Steph) at home and a slut (Ellie + her corrupted household) in the office.

Also I wonder how far we will be able to go with Steph Bimbo path.

Last edited:

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
StephOLDOM6.jpg

Hello everybody,

I hope you enjoyed the v.0.15.5 update and Lydia's new content, and this has now been released to the Supporter Tier!

This week so far I've been bug fixing and working on the ton of coding stuff I need to change to fix the computers. I'm making good progress on this, and next week I'll be releasing the new Social Media to the Alpha Testing Team for them to try out and give me feedback on.

Coding is not very exciting, so here's a couple of pictures from Steph's Social Media that will be coming next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for all the new and continued support!

WP

saadniazi

Feb 20, 2019
People arguing about girls in a game when the girls don't exist in real life. Play the game and move on. Bimbo steph or Helena is not real and won't be there to comfort you in real life.

Reactions: Thesla

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I did not see any new scene... I am at the same spot as before with the MC opening the door for whomever Lydia has hidden. Did I miss something? Is the new scene for a different path?

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I guess the biggest amount of girls is on Ellie's Dark Path route (I missed Samantha path though)

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I guess the biggest amount of girls is on Ellie's Dark Path route (I missed Samantha path though)
Is it me, or does Ellie and all of her friends all look alike? I have a hard time telling them apart... of course I have not really tried the Ellie path yet so maybe they are more obvious once you get into it...

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Sam and Emma are twins, Ellie looks the most like them, the youngest one we don't really have anything to do with is Rachel and she looks more like Helena.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Sam and Emma are twins, Ellie looks the most like them, the youngest one we don't really have anything to do with is Rachel and she looks more like Helena.
They all have brown hair, but the older sisters dye their hair. And there is a fact that the youngest one is only a half sister to the other 3

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes