kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
I hope he doesn't add more girls to the game, it takes time to make a connection with a character, and so far it has worked he can just continue the story with the present girls they have more potential, Love the secretary girl's family and bimbo cop.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I hope he doesn't add more girls to the game, it takes time to make a connection with a character, and so far it has worked he can just continue the story with the present girls they have more potential, Love the secretary girl's family and bimbo cop.
There won't be any more girls added to the game.

I got enough on my plate dw about that.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
i ahvent play the game since version 0.15.2. is a an easy way to update it to 0.15.5 without downloading 9gb again?

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Wow.... I can totally see Fleur being in that dungeon!!!!
WP.... You shouldn't have made Kylie so hot man....
Now we all want her.... She seems to like Oakwood a bit already...
Thanks to Connie....Mmmmmm....Kylie and Connie.!....!..!!!

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
i ahvent play the game since version 0.15.2. is a an easy way to update it to 0.15.5 without downloading 9gb again?
Well, that's why there is update only package, which can be downloaded from OP. If you deleted 0.15.2 there is compressed version.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Honest question since I have never heard about this: you mean "transmitting an STD" as the actual kink?
I mean there are far more obscene and unimaginable kinks. This one is not at all that surprising/eye opening.

EDIT: REDROOM:censored:

Last edited:
Reactions: Demnor

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Intentional transmission of STD is criminal offence in many parts of world... Just sayin.
No, in this game it's not a case, it's just a flavour to Steh Story, MC can transmit it her, unknowingly, and if he already established strong relationship with her, she will forgive him.

Reactions: reb95

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I mean there are far more obscene and unimaginable kinks. This one is not at all that surprising/eye opening.
Well, potentially painfully killing or maiming others is pretty obscene in my eyes and I wouldn't also see any kink fulfilment myself (in which I mean that in many kinks I do not share I at least can see what others like from an intellectual viewpoint). But my posting was indeed not about that and kink shaming and showing outrage but exactly what it says on the tin: I wanted confirmation that I understood correctly what he said since I indeed never came across this particular kink so far.

Intentional transmission of STD is criminal offence in many parts of world... Just sayin.
To be fair though that is true for quite a few kinks that are more common as well. And depending on where you live, in some extreme parts arguably everything but "vaginal sex" can be.

But to repeat, I did not want to argue the kink if indeed it is, I just want to know whether I understood correctly.

Reactions: Demnor

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Man this game almost feels bipolar. You spend like 2 days trying to fuck your teen assistant's entire family and then you get a call out of nowhere and must strategize what leads are worth following and how to pursue them and after you're done doing that MC goes "guess i can enjoy the rest of my day now haha" and you go back to fucking ellie's entire family.

Also some paths close off others in a weird way. I spent like 3 days fucking Stephanie for her to completely fall off the face of the earth. (this might be my fault since I was kinda skipping over some dialogue. Not all of it though)

I enjoyed myself but I feel like i'd be enjoying myself more if it was more focused one way or the other.

Does it feel more coherent if you go with teams other than The Boys?

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes