anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
Does Ellie show up at the rugby game if you are on her route or did i miss something

Cause Jenna showed up and i think i am on the Ellie route

луна

Aug 24, 2021
Does Ellie show up at the rugby game if you are on her route or did i miss something

Cause Jenna showed up and i think i am on the Ellie route
Ellie doesnt show up at the rugby game, Jenna only shows up if you arent dating Steph or Vanessa.

BigDdave1999

Apr 30, 2020
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed
Late at night, I toss and I turn
And I dream of what I need
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Ellie doesnt show up at the rugby game, Jenna only shows up if you arent dating Steph or Vanessa.
Like your Signature style BTW!

Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed
Late at night, I toss and I turn
And I dream of what I need
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I believe he is undercover, working for us, trying to blend and then suddenly boom! Let's pray for the Hero and wait!:coffee:

Last edited:

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I was going to pay for the monthly but... fuck that. View attachment 2851603
It's worth pointing out, that is the highest tier that I offer and not the only one that gives you access to the game. There's no need to sign up at that level if you just want the latest update.

You only need to be "Premium" ($10) not "Ultimate" ($25) to get Day 1 Access to updates, you're signing up for ultimate there.

BigDdave1999

Apr 30, 2020
It's worth pointing out, that is the highest tier that I offer and not the only one that gives you access to the game. There's no need to sign up at that level if you just want the latest update.

You only need to be "Premium" ($10) not "Ultimate" ($25) to get Day 1 Access to updates, you're signing up for ultimate there.
and you deserve every dollar, its an amazing game. I'm just sorry i can't chip in. You have certainly raised the bar when it comes to VN

Feb 7, 2020
Enjoyed that update enormously, Emma is by far the most enjoyable LI (with the associated kinks), without disrespecting the work on Lydia and Helena, who really does need to see a therapist! Well done WhitePhantom - I can't see this lasting to Emma's Freshers' Week, but am also looking forward to some plot advancement and resolution soon, right? Anyway, keep up the good work!

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Sigh.. I would love to pay to get the update. But I was banned from pledging to them because I asked for a refund one time when my dad who is 70 was in the hospital.
Please don't tell lies about me.

You did this in April, I gave you a refund, you then did the exact same thing using the exact same reason in July, where I again gave you a refund and then blocked you. You've pledged two times this year, both after releases, and then both times after I've released the content and you've downloaded it you've requested a refund using the same reason.

I'd recommend you buy the game on Steam or Itch, it's a one off payment that you can do when you have the funds and then forget about it and you get all future content included with it until the game is complete and the Itch and Steam versions of v.0.15.6 are currently uploading so will be out tonight.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes