Led

Jul 16, 2017

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
This scene is one of the one's planned to be expanded in the future as it doesn't vary enough for all the different paths and needs new renders and dialogues for some paths, so this will be fixed in the future.

There's a "To Do List" in the FAQ of my Discord (link in signature to join, all welcome, don't have to be Patron/Subscriber) of things I'm aware of that aren't bugs as such but that need working on and improving in future updates.
after day 11 trying to interact with "the pioneer" archive option gives me an endless loop of errors

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this is on a new install and i have never used mods for the game

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
This is probably a stupid question. Do I need separate saves for steph and Ellie or can I go for both without getting caught cheating? Just unsure if you can get caught yet and unsure if I want to play it twice in a row since I normally do solo routes unsure if this is the type of game that will bite you in the ass if you cheat.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
This is probably a stupid question. Do I need separate saves for steph and Ellie or can I go for both without getting caught cheating? Just unsure if you can get caught yet and unsure if I want to play it twice in a row since I normally do solo routes unsure if this is the type of game that will bite you in the ass if you cheat.
Separate saves are required as game goes into branching according to respective character paths.

you need to have 4 main save files:
  1. For Ellie
  2. For Venessa
  3. For Steph
  4. For Lydia Solo
  5. Jenna path too if you don't go with any of the above girls
Than the branching further occurs from these main branching's so, have at least 16-20 saves for every main branching.

Last edited:
Reactions: pantypriv

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Separate saves are required as game goes into branching according to respective character paths.

1. For Ellie
  2. For Venessa
  3. For Steph
  4. For Lydia Solo
Than the branching further occurs from these main branching's so, have at least 16-20 saves for every main branching.
How deep can you go before you start making the saves, is this one of those games do it right off the bat, or later on in the game?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
WhitePhantom can you confirm is this a bug? At Ellie's house when MC is going to office and we get call from Lydia to come over, this is where the choice(EllieLydia=True) is set to true if I invite Lydia over, IF I do not invite Lydia over I still get the scene of Ellie in the tub after completing date with Lydia ONLY which I get by Lydia's call and accepting the date in MC's apartment.

Reactions: katzenstreu

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

1. For Ellie
  2. For Venessa
  3. For Steph
  4. For Lydia Solo
thanks yeah I plan to just wasnt sure if there was branch that ends a relationship yet for cheating since it's my first playthrough havent decided who I like best yet. Usually I do those seperate saves on AVN's slowly after my first PT.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021

1. For Ellie
  2. For Venessa
  3. For Steph
  4. For Lydia Solo
You forgot one for Jenna

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
How deep can you go before you start making the saves, is this one of those games do it right off the bat, or later on in the game?
Character Paths split at starting of the game and you can make saves accordingly but these paths are in depth like

1. With Venessa path you can get paths of Tiffany(Venessa's daughter), her daughter's friend(Sophia which is smitten over Venessa), Her daughters other two friends
  2. With Steph you only get her but later get choice of getting her on Bimbo path or not, than later on getting Steph with Lydia if you are on Lydia path too,(on Steph path iirc you can get Lydia on bimbo route too but this path is not expanded for now so not sure whether we will get Lydia bimbo on this path or not)
  3. With Ellie you can have her only, normal or slutty path, or on dark path her family(Mum(Helen), twin sister's (Emma and Samantha)), than you get scenes with twins which expand
  4. Lydia solo on which you can get her on bimbo path too
  5. Dessolos Jenna path too if you don't go with any of the above girls
So, branching is in pretty depth.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Character Paths split at starting of the game and you can make saves accordingly but these paths are in depth like

1. With Venessa path you can get paths of Tiffany(Venessa's daughter), her daughter's friend(Sophia which is smitten over Venessa), Her daughters other two friends
  2. With Steph you only get her but later get choice of getting her on Bimbo path or not, than later on getting Steph with Lydia if you are on Lydia path too,(on Steph path iirc you can get Lydia on bimbo route too but this path is not expanded for now so not sure whether we will get Lydia bimbo on this path or not)
  3. With Ellie you can have her only, or on dark path her family(Mum(Helen), twin sister's (Emma and Samantha)), than you get scenes with twins which expand
  4. Lydia solo on which you can get her on bimbo path too
  5. Jenna path too if you don't go with any of the above girls
So, branching is in pretty depth.
I was just curious, as I've not played it in a very long time. Kept seeing about branching, so wasn't sure if you could get away making a save far in, then in branches off, or at the outset.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
of course only 4 xd, well I prefer to have each path separately in other games with several routes I made the mistake of putting it all together and then I got lost. I have not yet played a few variants such as ellie innocent without lydia (dark path or not), ellie innocent with lydia (dark path or not), ellie slutty without lydia, vanessa no quean...
One that catches my attention is the Vanessa-Ellie one because technically they can't cross paths so I want to see how the Mc is going to react to meeting Ellie since he told her he had a lead on the case in another country.
1692749122221.png

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I was just curious, as I've not played it in a very long time. Kept seeing about branching, so wasn't sure if you could get away making a save far in, then in branches off, or at the outset.
Yeah Walkthrough is a must, without walkthrough it is pretty hard but the way branching works is pretty commendable of WhitePhantom. So having 16-20 save pages for 1 main character path should be enough, considering that if you save only on major branching choices (I do this for every game and never ever ran out of saves for paths). Plus WhitePhantom is working on new in-game computer UI which MC uses( current one is bugged) . This update was supposed to be of that UI but WhitePhantom didn't get UI on time and got issues with Dev So he released this update.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
i still have 2 older scenes to unlock. does anyone know how i get these?

awesome update btw. ♥
the 1st one is a bug, because it must be the scene where you have sex with vanessa in her house before going on a trip, I've replayed it several times but it doesn't unlock.
The 2nd one is a dream if I remember correctly, it depends on the points you have when you get side with certain characters (Tifanny, Vanessa and Sophie) the image that appears is of who has more points, I think that one is Sophie.

• Red Heart
Reactions: katzenstreu
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes