SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah Walkthrough is a must, without walkthrough it is pretty hard but the way branching works is pretty commendable of WhitePhantom. So having 16-20 save pages for 1 main character path should be enough, considering that if you save only on major branching choices (I do this for every game and never ever ran out of saves for paths). Plus WhitePhantom is working on new in-game computer UI which MC uses( current one is bugged) . This update was supposed to be of that UI but WhitePhantom didn't get UI on time and got issues with Dev So he released this update.
I actually have v0.15.2, not even extracted it, with the mod, figured I'd play that while waiting for the mod to get updated for v0.15.6 or I'm happy where I'm at, will just continue and go for it ;)

• Haha
Reactions: | Vee |

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
Anyone got any idea who the identity of the girl Ellie says she's willing/ready to share with the MC might be ? The dialogues lead me (and the Whistle app) to think that Samantha (very strong presumption) or Chloe is the likely person she's suggesting. I'd like to think that if it's Sam, we'll still get to meet Chloe after all.

depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
Anyone got any idea who the identity of the girl Ellie says she's willing/ready to share with the MC might be ? The dialogues lead me (and the Whistle app) to think that Samantha (very strong presumption) or Chloe is the likely person she's suggesting. I'd like to think that if it's Sam, we'll still get to meet Chloe after all.
tanya

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Samantha.
We will not meet Chloe in game.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
It's Samantha, as we get hint that they get frisky with eachother(don't remember exact scenes but it was some where MC discussed with Ellie about Anal after finding her brush it's that when Ellie dropped a hint iirc)

Reactions: Azeroth67000

DrmedKane

May 16, 2021
of course only 4 xd, well I prefer to have each path separately in other games with several routes I made the mistake of putting it all together and then I got lost. I have not yet played a few variants such as ellie innocent without lydia (dark path or not), ellie innocent with lydia (dark path or not), ellie slutty without lydia, vanessa no quean...
One that catches my attention is the Vanessa-Ellie one because technically they can't cross paths so I want to see how the Mc is going to react to meeting Ellie since he told her he had a lead on the case in another country.
Could you by any chance upload this for everyone here? :)

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Could you by any chance upload this for everyone here? :)
I'm a bit of an asshole when it comes to making saves, there are some with many and some with very few and in all of them I used the mod to put money and improve the stats (they don't affect more than in the rugby game).
The teams I have not clear you would have to review the saves. My native language is Spanish, I say this because sometimes I change the name of the page to remember a scene or a fact.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DrmedKane

Howzan63

Jul 4, 2023
Okay, i know this isnt a harem game. i just want to know if there's a way for me to get the "most", like maybe a throuple?

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
Samantha.
We will not meet Chloe in game.
It's Samantha, as we get hint that they get frisky with eachother(don't remember exact scenes but it was some where MC discussed with Ellie about Anal after finding her brush it's that when Ellie dropped a hint iirc)

Thank you for the reply. I'm a bit disappointed to hear that we won't have the chance to meet Chloe, what a tease, such a shame it could have been fun to corrupt/pervert Ellie's friend who has a big crush on her. :p Otherwise, any news about a future Ellie-Vanessa relationship, is it still on ? Or was that just teasing too ? haha

Okay, i know this isnt a harem game. i just want to know if there's a way for me to get the "most", like maybe a throuple?
I think at the moment we have an incestuous harem with Ellie's family, Ellie/Lydia/Samantha (to be confirmed), Lydia/Stephanie, Lydia + Fleur (with Steph or Ellie as well ?), Vanessa/Sophie or Vanessa + Tiffany (maybe not sure). That's all the pairings/harem I can guess at the moment, maybe someone else can tell you more, I don't know. Hope this helps a little ^

Last edited:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
There're games with branching, then there's this game that's a whole tree.

This is a very dumbed down of how the game branches:
  • Steph
    • Regular Steph - solo
    • Bimbo Steph (BDSM heavy)
      • Bimbo Steph - solo
      • Bimbo Steph + Lydia
  • Ellie
    • Ellie - solo
    • Ellie + Lydia + Samantha
    • Dark path (Ellie + Samantha + Emma + Helena)
    • Dark path + Lydia (Ellie + Samantha + Emma + Helena + Lydia)
  • Vanessa
    • Vanessa - solo
    • Vanessa + Sophie (cuckqueen)
    • Vanessa + Tiffany [Vanessa's daughter]
    • Tiffany's friends (don't think this is a real path though)
  • Jenna
    • Jenna - solo
    • Jenna + Lydia
  • Lydia

This are just the paths we're more confident in. There's still room for, and hints about, other possible divergences (Lydia bimbo, Ellie bimbo, etc).

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018

• Steph
    • Regular Steph - solo
      • Bimbo Steph - solo
      • Bimbo Steph + Lydia
  • Ellie
    • Ellie - solo
  • Vanessa
    • Vanessa - solo
  • Jenna
    • Jenna - solo
    • Jenna + Lydia
  • Lydia

This are just the paths we're more confident in. There's still room for, and hints about, other possible divergences (Lydia bimbo, Ellie bimbo, etc).
Ah great, you've summed up everything we have so far. Me too, I think with Tiffany's friends it's not super serious or casual let's say. You may have forgotten Jenna + Naomi (cuck relationship), so if we add Lydia again, we may end up with Lydia+Jenna with Naomi or separate ? Not sure about that, we'll see.

I almost forgot, maybe we'll also have couples/trouples or a mix of relationships with Fleur based on Lydia's branchings and the extra girls we have with her on her path, but that remains to be confirmed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uriel ☁

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019

• Steph
    • Regular Steph - solo
      • Bimbo Steph - solo
      • Bimbo Steph + Lydia
  • Ellie
    • Ellie - solo
  • Vanessa
    • Vanessa - solo
  • Jenna
    • Jenna - solo
    • Jenna + Lydia
  • Lydia

Pretty sure you can cheat with Jenna on Steph's path as well.

Howzan63

Jul 4, 2023

• Steph
    • Regular Steph - solo
      • Bimbo Steph - solo
      • Bimbo Steph + Lydia
  • Ellie
    • Ellie - solo
  • Vanessa
    • Vanessa - solo
  • Jenna
    • Jenna - solo
    • Jenna + Lydia
  • Lydia

ah dang... is there any way for steph+ellie+vanessa? those 3 are the sweetest imo

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
ah dang... is there any way for steph+ellie+vanessa? those 3 are the sweetest imo
There's a possibility for a relationship with Ellie and Vanessa, not sure though as no real development except a slight suggestion, and at the moment no there's no Steph/Ellie/Vanessa triple relationship. And to be honest, it seems unlikely that we'll have the three main girls together.

Reactions: Howzan63
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes