SaFjoeri

Jul 1, 2023
What version did you get? The op is updated now, so if you got uncompressed get the update only and deleted old v17new.rpa and put new one in, if you got the compressed, do the same with my compressed update only bugfix.
Thanks this made me realise I still had the old update patch, so fixed it finally

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Don't know if I'm in the minority here finished my first playthrough did Stephanie normal and Stephanie Bimbo and I actually prefer Normal Stephanie over Bimbo probably cause I love it when a LI in these type of games are wholesome. Don't get me wrong Bimbo Stephanie is fun to experience at least once and Pillory scene is worth it alone.

tr12345

Apr 16, 2020
There're games with branching, then there's this game that's a whole tree.

This is a very dumbed down of how the game branches:
  • Steph
    • Regular Steph - solo
    • Bimbo Steph (BDSM heavy)
      • Bimbo Steph - solo
      • Bimbo Steph + Lydia
  • Ellie
    • Ellie - solo
    • Ellie + Lydia + Samantha
    • Dark path (Ellie + Samantha + Emma + Helena)
    • Dark path + Lydia (Ellie + Samantha + Emma + Helena + Lydia)
  • Vanessa
    • Vanessa - solo
    • Vanessa + Sophie (cuckqueen)
    • Vanessa + Tiffany [Vanessa's daughter]
    • Tiffany's friends (don't think this is a real path though)
  • Jenna
    • Jenna - solo
    • Jenna + Lydia
  • Lydia

This are just the paths we're more confident in. There's still room for, and hints about, other possible divergences (Lydia bimbo, Ellie bimbo, etc).
The first time I played I thought Ellie would be the bimbo. She says her fav color is pink if I'm not wrong, she has the perfect look for it, and she goes through her outfit bimbofication really early on. I later learned Stephanie was the one who could get augmentation.

I would love a bimbo path for the Ellie branch

Reactions: Azeroth67000

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The first time I played I thought Ellie would be the bimbo. She says her fav color is pink if I'm not wrong, she has the perfect look for it, and she goes through her outfit bimbofication really early on. I later learned Stephanie was the one who could get augmentation.

there is bimbo-ellie patch, later in the game (latest update).

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018

Have you played the last scene of Ellie's solo romance, besides her dark family path ? The scene in the hotel room gives you the chance to make her breasts bigger, and she also gets more crude and kinky during sex. We can assume that, depending on the choices you make during this scene, Ellie will adopt a bimbo and kinky behavior in the future. In any case, I think the hotel scene clearly implies that Ellie will have her bimbo path too.

Last edited:
Reactions: tr12345

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Have you played the last scene of Ellie's solo romance, besides her dark family path ? The scene in the hotel room gives you the chance to make her breasts bigger, and she also gets more crude and kinky during sex. We can assume that, depending on the choices you make during this scene, Ellie will adopt a bimbo and kinky behavior in the future.
she is gonna have to be the next one I finish I started a route with her all the way up till you meet the family then decided I think id like to finish my steph one first as it seemed like she was going to turn into a mean girl. I can see Ellie being more a bimbo than steph. tho if Bimbo steph is anything to go ill like normal Ellie more just like how I perfer normal Steph over Bimbo Steph.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
The walkthrough seems to be several updates put-of-date. Is there a newer iteration that's just not been uploaded yet?

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
Not gonna lie, I've always harbored quite a bit of spite for this game because I thought (and still do) that Shadows over Manston is far superior to Defending Lydia Collier and as such had difficulty getting into it but I'm coming around a bit and enjoying DLC a bit more.

Granted I'm only playing the Ellie solo romance and Ellie Dark Path routes because I find most of the cast unattractive but some of the later scenes have been amazing. The "games" with Ellie's family, despite not being the most enjoyable content for me as I prefer less dark and even vanilla shit most of the time, have been really fun to play through.

Eagerly waiting for the next update and hoping it doesn't take as long.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Funny thing with this game, the characters and the story related to the romance part I am a big fan of.
Not a lot of games gives you the option slowly turn a character to a bimbo for example so big fan of both steph and Ellie storylines.

Don't know if I am in the minority here but every time the crime/detective parts pop up I kind of groan and just want to get through it at this point.
And it's not even bad I was invested in it when I started a fresh playthrough but seeing as these updates are not that frequent I forget all about the targets and investigation info you know?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Funny thing with this game, the characters and the story related to the romance part I am a big fan of.
Not a lot of games gives you the option slowly turn a character to a bimbo for example so big fan of both steph and Ellie storylines.

Don't know if I am in the minority here but every time the crime/detective parts pop up I kind of groan and just want to get through it at this point.
And it's not even bad I was invested in it when I started a fresh playthrough but seeing as these updates are not that frequent I forget all about the targets and investigation info you know?
Minority, maybe. But you're not alone.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
The detective part is problematic because is wonky at best(rollback bugs the shit out)and I hope Phantom put a option to ignore mini games before release. And yes his kinks and shet tea are glorious.
which is kind of a shame really considering the name of the game. But maybe get rid of the computer/decide who to send part of it? Like still choose what team you want to join up with and all the in person parts of it but cut out the e mails and deciding who to send constantly. This would leave you with both choice and story flavor while minimizing the uninteresting/tedious part.

I can't be asked to read what team member is good for what every time it's been a while since I last played. It's just not that interesting, so I pick who ever and hurry to get back to "the good stuff".

alrubedo

Apr 5, 2022
Ok, Helena now is my second favourite character (after Bimbo Steph). Also, hope there will be more sick stuff with Bimbo Steph like body modification, coprophagy etc.

Reactions: acgamer69

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Don't know if I'm in the minority here finished my first playthrough did Stephanie normal and Stephanie Bimbo and I actually prefer Normal Stephanie over Bimbo probably cause I love it when a LI in these type of games are wholesome. Don't get me wrong Bimbo Stephanie is fun to experience at least once and Pillory scene is worth it alone.
Her story is from abuse and hardship.
She becoming a bimbo is almost a true love route. Wants to be a mum, big house full of kids, one hundred percent submissive in bed and knows you never find another one kinky like her.
You know what you're doing, she wants you to provide and protect and she will submit and love yo kids.

Phantom even allowed a self commentary about being mad about her spending ways after you pay for her ascension.

Bro you asked that life and she is self-aware about being grateful and loving this situation.

Bimbo is love.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Her story is from abuse and hardship.
She becoming a bimbo is almost a true love route. Wants to be a mum, big house full of kids, one hundred percent submissive in bed and knows you never find another one kinky like her.
You know what you're doing, she wants you to provide and protect and she will submit and love yo kids.

Phantom even allowed a self commentary about being mad about her spending ways after you pay for her ascension.

Bro you asked that life and she is self-aware about being grateful and loving this situation.

Bimbo is love.
Don't get me wrong I like both versions I just preferred normal route as it felt like there were more wholesome moments. Both Going food shopping, paying for some things with her money like the pizza lunch date, having to work and the MC offering to take her to work when she wakes him up early, I believe she "cooks" for you more as well when we know it is store bought. Bimbo was wholesome as well but to me the other one just felt better but again both are good and MC ask for that life if you down that route.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Ok, Helena now is my second favourite character (after Bimbo Steph). Also, hope there will be more sick stuff with Bimbo Steph like body modification, coprophagy etc.
I sure wouldn't mind more kinky scenes with steph. I mean it's pretty daring what he has put in the game this far.
Only thing I wish for is a scene or two with Steph with some kinky (nipple/Genital) piercings. No bimbo transformation is complete without those in my humble opinion. :sneaky:

I also understand the game has already a ton of paths/branches and differences to deal with compared to other games.

I know/understand the difficulties/cost trying to make variants/alternatives. I have those issue's in my own game not near the scale of this game tho.
I already get a headache from reading some of the "simple" requests I have gotten in the past

Reactions: alrubedo

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
i have a question in ellie and lydia also appears the new content? if so when i have to load my game?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
i have a question in ellie and lydia also appears the new content? if so when i have to load my game?
I only got a 1/2 answer for you cause i did skip through content for fun after my first PT and there was a moment where lydia shows when ur in a hot tub with Ellie but dont know what you have to do.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes