Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Is it known how old the MC is?
There is his card in team overviews. He was born 20th of April, 1984, so he is 35 in game. (game takes a place in 2019).
Ellie is 19, Lydia 32, twins 18, Stephanie around 26. Helena is over 40. Jenna is 31 or 32. Vanessa is 35 by team card, but I think WP wrote somewhere she is 38, so her card age is just a typo.

Last edited:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
"Seem like nice girls" Yeah, that is how they get ya! The mum has had 18-20 years grooming her daughters to snag a man, get knocked up and get the cash money. If you go down the Dark Ellie + Samantha path... Money will be a hard requirement, I think, so you don't end up on the street!
Do you imagine a path knocking them all, Ellie branch. Sweet.

WP Clearly is a impregnation enthusiast.
Rare cases a tag could do justice.
images (28).jpeg

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
It's been ages since I've last played and honestly can't remember everything haha
Can anybody help me out and tell me whether the choice to take the pills has any impact on the story? 1693656666430.png

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
So I understand this isn't a harem game, but can any LI routes coexist? I'd like to know going in so I can just pick a girl and focus on her.

Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
Cant dick around, have to choose girls early before i can get a feel for them. Thats disappointing.
Also official WT is off, you get tired and oversleep either way if you watch TV or not, Ellie dosent send you any new mail ect....

Last edited:

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Where is the sandbox or point & click tags?
Simply my time waste try this game and I'm not interested in this.
So Please kindly add this in the main page for future members they are read it easily and don't waste their time.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Where is the sandbox or point & click tags?
Simply my time waste try this game and I'm not interested in this.
So Please kindly add this in the main page for future members they are want to try this game.
while I understand some people avoid point in click and sandbox in these type of games. Don't see how this would be considered sandbox at all . I can maybe see point and click and honestly it's barley in this game on a little bit maybe 5% or less of the game. It isn't as bad as you make it seem.

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
while I understand some people avoid point in click and sandbox in these type of games. Don't see how this would be considered sandbox at all . I can maybe see point and click and honestly it's barley in this game on a little bit maybe 5% or less of the game. It isn't as bad as you make it seem.
Yes point & click It's not my type plus too many options while roaming.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crazybat
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes