| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Anyone know what new scenes are?
I just found Vanessa + Sophie arse, Vanessa Beach scene, Tiffany bathroom + again bedroom scene with questions. Am I missing any scene?:unsure:

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
sure, I am happy about the new content, but I massively lost interest, when they tried to turn my main love interest into an office bimbo - totally uncalled for, btw! completly broke my immersion! (I actually stopped playing when I reached the "family" scene)
I hope, she got some of her character (and dignity) back!

just don't turn this

Ellie1.png

into this
Ellie2.png
for no reason! (use a NEW character!)
I really thought, she could be the Watson for my Sherlock!
well, the Watson-part suddenly lost a lot of credibility! :unsure:

Last edited:

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I never download files over 1.5 gb. but in this case I hit the compressed download button so fast I got a teeny tiny friction burn on my finger

• Haha
Reactions: Led

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
sure, I am happy about the new content, but I massively lost interest, when they tried to turn my main love interest into an office bimbo - totally uncalled for, btw! completly broke my immersion! (I actually stopped playing when I reached the "family" scene)

just don't turn this

View attachment 2999580

into this
View attachment 2999581
So you asked her to become an office Bimbo and complains when it happens?
There is a different path where she still the same officer worker if you don't ask her to change.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023

just don't turn this

View attachment 2999580

into this
View attachment 2999581
You er.. told her to dress that way etc. She can be perfectly normally dressed and behaved.

Reactions: twiztid

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
So you asked her to become an office Bimbo and complains when it happens?
There is a different path where she still the same officer worker if you don't ask her to change.
oh, nononono!
SHE OFFERS to become his office slut! (which makes absolutely NO sense at that point!). sure, you can refuse, but that doesn't make it undone! and you still have to deal with her slutty familiy... the tone changes!
if you make a serious game, STAY on that path and don't make fun of your characters!
wouldn't it be WAY more beliveable, if she stayed in the background, does all the work for him, while he meets several women and in the second half of the game he reallizes, what he actually has in her and we get a romantic love story (if the player wishes so)?

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
Does the new Vanessa path scenes continue after the wedding party day or is it only add variations for existing scenes?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
oh, nononono!
SHE OFFERS to become his office slut! (which makes absolutely NO sense at that point!). sure, you can refuse, but that doesn't make it undone! and you still have to deal with her slutty familiy... the tone changes!
if you make a serious game, STAY on that path and don't make fun of your characters!
wouldn't it be WAY more beliveable, if she stayed in the background, does all the work for him, while he meets several women and in the second half of the game he reallizes, what he actually has in her and we get a romantic love story (if the player wishes so)?
That's bcz she finds MC safe enough to indulge into her fantasy/fantasies with while MC also get his hands in action. And if you let her remain same she is loving enough. Even in Slutty/normal path MC can make her behave well with Samantha And you know you don't have to involve in any of her family member if you want SO, don't really know what's the problem.:WeSmart:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes