walker188

Apr 30, 2017
So.... uh. Tiffany is like actually crazy, not fun role play crazy. Huh. That's not good.

Also, does she have multiple personalities, cause she's written in a totally different (albeit hotter) way from just a few chapters before.

Aug 26, 2018
So.... uh. Tiffany is like actually crazy, not fun role play crazy. Huh. That's not good.

Also, does she have multiple personalities, cause she's written in a totally different (albeit hotter) way from just a few chapters before.
Why, what happened? I couldn't be bothered to play the game all over again to see the new scenes.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
hard daddy-daughter roleplay
Plus Tiff telling all sorts of stuff about Mommy... Great scene!

One thing that seems to have gone slightly wrong: on my save where the MC visited Taylor and Georgia, the dialogue with Vanessa makes it seem like the MC got together with Sophie, and the following scene is exactly the same as on the Sophie path.

Reactions: | Vee | and m4pII

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Still only the bad ending/route, or has the good ending/route finally been worked on and put into the game?

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I never download files over 1.5 gb. but in this case I hit the compressed download button so fast I got a teeny tiny friction burn on my finger
Indeed! The game uncompressed is 10 GB. I don't want to sound ungrateful, but come on, that's ridiculous. I'm sure no one is playing this game on a 500 inch television screen, or something like that, so he'd need that 1080k game resolution. :ROFLMAO:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Indeed! The game uncompressed is 10 GB. I don't want to sound ungrateful, but come on, that's ridiculous. I'm sure no one is playing this game on a 500 inch television screen, or something like that, so he'd need that 1080k game resolution. :ROFLMAO:

What?

The uncompressed version is still 1080p or what have you. Just the pictures aren't compressed and are of a higher quality. But that is what happens when you compress images, lower file size but lower quality.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

What?

The uncompressed version is still 1080p or what have you. Just the pictures aren't compressed and are of a higher quality. But that is what happens when you compress images, lower file size but lower quality.
I still need to see a person playing AVNs on their home cinema, sent me your pics please, I want to know how you look. :cautious:

Higher than 1080p, stupid 60fps animations that lag any older pc than last year's, are such useless 'features' for a VN, lets be honest they are just excuses for why games take longer to develop. 4k+ wallpapers, sure, but 4k renders in a Renpy game?
tenor-3176642832.gif

Last edited:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I still need to see a person playing AVNs on their home cinema, sent me your pics please, I want to know how you look. :cautious:

Higher than 1080p, stupid 60fps animations that lag any older pc than last year's, are such useless 'features' for a VN, lets be honest they are just excuses for why games take longer to develop. 4k+ wallpapers, sure, but 4k renders in a Renpy game?
View attachment 3000862
If an AVN using Renpy is lagging your pc that is relatively new. Odds are you have larger issues - Likely plenty of viruses or hardware on the fritz. I still run a DDR4 ram get up with a 5600x amd cpu and a 6800xt gcard. So, roughly a 2020 pc and it barely even uses any resources playing an AVN. As the animations are, essentially, just videos it really shouldn't be stressing your system. As for the resolution, pretty sure Renpy downscales to your native resolution or something. So, for most people it will actually be applying a form of supersampling. But if you render the images out properly, initially, you wouldn't need added supersampling, naturally.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes