N0lla

Aug 25, 2023
Renders are really good - i like the redness around the body as they cum - like it should be. Also, the imperfections on the skin add to the realish.

The interactions in the scenes is very well done - again bring the characters to life.

Well done

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Just two short questions to all you experienced players here: If I was to start the game from the beginning, how much playtime could I expect at the moment (if played slow/thorough)?

Is the game close to the end or were are we standing?

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
Just two short questions to all you experienced players here: If I was to start the game from the beginning, how much playtime could I expect at the moment (if played slow/thorough)?

Is the game close to the end or were are we standing?
If you're reading everything and doing every route probably about 20ish hours its (apparently) 3 full number (game days) updates away from being finished but theres lots of content per game day because of all the LIs so it won't be finished any time soon.

Reactions: TimoF965 and N0lla

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
If you're reading everything and doing every route probably about 20ish hours its (apparently) 3 full number (game days) updates away from being finished but theres lots of content per game day because of all the LIs so it won't be finished any time soon.
Thank you! I often am disappointend afterwards if I start a new game and discover that it is in its early stages. My memory is not that good, so I try to play the games mostly in one go, if possible. But the postings here sounded very interesting, so I had to ask. "Almost finished" ;) is perfect enough for me.

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
Thank you! I often am disappointend afterwards if I start a new game and discover that it is in its early stages. My memory is not that good, so I try to play the games mostly in one go, if possible. But the postings here sounded very interesting, so I had to ask. "Almost finished" ;) is perfect enough for me.
Its almost finished as in we're coming toward the end of the story but honestly with how many routes there are and endings that'll be in it could still be another year yet before it actually wraps up development.

Reactions: TimoF965

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Its almost finished as in we're coming toward the end of the story but honestly with how many routes there are and endings that'll be in it could still be another year yet before it actually wraps up development.
I just hope we have a nice, happy solo ending with the police captain(?). DSI, whatever she is. lol

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
I could swear in a stack of bibles that there was a path with non-bimbo Steph and Lydia. Steph agrees with hang with Lydia but Lydia tells you at one point it isn't going well. Late Steph says she warmed up a little to her. I can't for the life of me find this again. Was curious of this was cut.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I could swear in a stack of bibles that there was a path with non-bimbo Steph and Lydia. Steph agrees with hang with Lydia but Lydia tells you at one point it isn't going well. Late Steph says she warmed up a little to her. I can't for the life of me find this again. Was curious of this was cut.
That was for Ellie not Stephanie.

Hitler's Ghost

Nov 9, 2021
I played this game a while ago and thought it seemed promising with decent crime mystery writing and avoiding overused setups. Playing the latest update I find that 2 out of 3 main routes have somehow degenerated into the same story about fucking a girl, her mom, and her friends that you see in every other game. I really hope the author can get back on track in future updates, preferably with less shit eating.

• Haha
Reactions: eeyye

gyandev

Oct 10, 2020
Havent had the chance to play this update yet. Can anyone describe all the scenes in this update under the spoiler tag?

PleasureOnly

Jun 22, 2023
Does the render quality improve over time in this game?
I've tried playing it twice and given in both times as I can't get past the poor render quality in the early game. I might be willing to persevere if it improves.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I played this game a while ago and thought it seemed promising with decent crime mystery writing and avoiding overused setups. Playing the latest update I find that 2 out of 3 main routes have somehow degenerated into the same story about fucking a girl, her mom, and her friends that you see in every other game. I really hope the author can get back on track in future updates, preferably with less shit eating.
So you just came here to post a complaint because you made a choice to play those paths/updates so you could complain about them afterwards?
Most main routes have two or even more (side) routes. Not with the same amount of content tho.

Nobody forced you to play those paths or these updates.
You could have red in the change log what these updates where about.
I trust the author is right on track, it just might be a track that you might not enjoy.

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
Havent had the chance to play this update yet. Can anyone describe all the scenes in this update under the spoiler tag?
Its mainly fucking a chained-up Steph in Lydia's shadesofgray cellar, with variable involvement of Lydia in the action

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
I've tried playing it twice and given in both times as I can't get past the poor render quality in the early game. I might be willing to persevere if it improves.
Look through the recent pictures on the dev's Twitter and judge for yourself

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Is this character from his previous game Shadows over Manston?

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Only to say that I love your Avatar :love:

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes