Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Is this character from his previous game Shadows over Manston?
It's a character from future game. One planned after DLC and SOM finish. She's MC's Landlady-in-law :D
He represented all main cast. MC, his wife, his lodger, his old math teacher (also lodger's old math teacher), neighbour, investigator girl he will work with...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: | Vee |

bateauivre

Aug 26, 2023
I've played and enjoyed every route and didn't bat an eye, but Jenna and Naomi scene is so brutal I had to stop lol

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I could've sworn that I read a while back that there were only a couple of updates left for this game. And that I read it a couple of updates ago. I'm really hoping that it wasn't true, or that I just misunderstood! Because I really want to meet Steph's mom, see her "reunite" with Roscoe :sneaky::devilish:, see her and Lydia begin their toilet training together, see Lydia get plastic surgery so that they can become bimbo sisters, see Lydia hire her female sex slaves, and see what the MC's life with her and Lydia will be like. I wouldn't even care if Lydia killed Charles at this point lol. I've been corrupted to that point :LOL:.

Seriously though, I know some people say that they like games to end short and not overstay their welcome etc., but personally I've found abrupt and unsatisfying endings to be the more common occurance of the two. And to me at least it seems like there's still a lot more story to tell even on this path alone. If the game does end soon, then I at least hope for a sequel. That's my opinion on it anyway.

Last edited:

PleasureOnly

Jun 22, 2023
Look through the recent pictures on the dev's Twitter and judge for yourself
Thanks. It looks as though they probably do improve. I'll add it to my list of games to revisit.
Only to say that I love your Avatar :love:
Thank you. I made the character and renders myself. I started making Wednesdays bedroom / dorm room with the intention of making some animations but never got round to progressing with it.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Thanks. It looks as though they probably do improve. I'll add it to my list of games to revisit.

Thank you. I made the character and renders myself. I started making Wednesdays bedroom / dorm room with the intention of making some animations but never got round to progressing with it.
Bravo! I put a lot less effort making mine ;-)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PleasureOnly

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
OMG, TIL!

I thought the boob job scene was available only in the Ellie solo route, I've to try this later.
When you say kick them out...when does this happen, I'm a few updates behind at the moment and don't recall a time you can do this.

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
Apart from 1 or 2 decent ladies, how are rest so fuckin' ugly LOL. I mean you can find heaps of beautiful premade Daz models without customizing.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes