Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Defending Lydia Collier with IAmAB's walkthrough & gallery mod to v0.15.8.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
walkthrough update?
not updated since last time which was a couple of updates ago BUT you only need that much mentioned in walkthrough in OP bcz choices in coming chapters are much simple and easy to understand.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
White Phantom Games Black Friday Sale!

Get 40% off Defending Lydia Collier at
and !

Just to make you all aware if you're looking to help support the game and get all the latest updates as soon as they're released, the game is currently on sale! More information about DLC at !

F_t9ckdW8AAeJQb.jpg

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I am hoping that the dev goes back to Manston by the time he's done with this. I loved that game cause you really got to play as a truly, unrepetentant asshole.

Reactions: Justdontdie666

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Oh well, that was fun, just did a Vanessa run through, usually go with Steph, but Vanessa's arc was good, got better once you go on holiday for her daughter's wedding, so the LIs are Steph, Vanessa, Ellie and Lydia I guess, are there other LIs?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Oh well, that was fun, just did a Vanessa run through, usually go with Steph, but Vanessa's arc was good, got better once you go on holiday for her daughter's wedding, so the LIs are Steph, Vanessa, Ellie and Lydia I guess, are there other LIs?
And Jenna (your ex). Rest are all side characters with a variety of combinations.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Vanessa's path truly take over from Ellie's path the second place in my rank of best paths. She is simply amazing. Also her daugther Tiffany :devilish:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I really should finish a Ellie path one day. I kind of dropped her once she started to turn into a mean girl and went and played both versions of steph.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Which is better? ;)
That's a matter of opinion to me I prefer normal Steph as I find she is more whole wholesome and she actually feels more like a Girlfriend. She goes to work comes home sleeps next to you and I think there is a few dates in between. While Bimbo Steph is into all the really kinky sex and nasty stuff but she will spend all your money. So if you prefer lewds go with Bimbo.

Reactions: Regularus
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes