Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Hm so I am mostly into the bimbo routes Ellie/stepth so kind of forgot the other names tbh, remind me is Jenna the ex?

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
I had some weird transition when first Jenna is at Lydia's house the last playable day, then MC goes to work.
When work (and mission 4) is done, Jenna scene + Naomi appears... but there is no mention of the fact that Jenna was at Lydia's house before, and was supposed to be rejoined by MC after work was done... it feels like the two events are not ment to be possible together or the transition from "Jenna is at Lydia" to "Jenna is back at home with Naomi" is not correctly done.

I replayed a bit from before, and when Jenna asks what she has to do to amend for the breakup, I discussed threesome but rejected Naomi idea, and then did the same thing... and in that scenario, after work and mission 4 planning, the MC went back to Lydia's house (with some story intrigue taking place with some "terrorist" girl on the road giving some drive and saying something about CHarles Collier) and had the threesome with Lydia and Jenna.

Reactions: Vibesy

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I appreciate that it takes time to fulfill every path, especially in a game like this that has technically 7 paths. You have to provide time to all of them and I get that. But the stall in the story is getting hard to take. Plus, especially, the consequences of how you've handled some of the LI's paths.
Yeah. Definitely too many paths with different LIs. To the point where the story seems to be taking a back seat.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
is Bimbo Ellie in yet? I only played Bimbo Steph and meh I like normal Steph more , but her bumbo version is fun to see once.
I was wondering this too, I have never seen a bimbo Ellie route... Maybe I just missed it though, can someone confirm?
Start was in a couple of updates ago...at the hotel, the trigger is there...but don't think Ellie (from memory) has had a content update since then.

Reactions: Kuolemanlaakso

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
On Elli/samanta path i cant get past the laptop after watching Samanta on stream.( and jerk off) And fuck Elli afterwards
It says i have still somting to do on the laptop, but i cant find out what exactly. Some ideas? It was still from the last update

Last edited:

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Loved the update...Jenna reminds me of the Connies friend with the bar (a yummy morsel) glasses and all!!
However.....I Iook to the future...MORE CRAZY HELENA!!!.. TIFFANY AND SOPHIE CORRUPTING VANESSA!!
MAYBE STEPH AND ELLIE??!!!

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I don't understand. I am on Ellie and Steph path but where aren't updates :cautious:
Gotta wait for the circle to be complete....7 or so LI's all need content (plus all the combinations)...seems currently each one gets its own update at the moment.

Honestly, it sucks but not sure what he can do any better at this point. One small scene for every LI would also suck...whether you only have 2 saves or have them all...a 2 min update always sucks regardless of what's in it...or do an update per LI...

*shrugs*...neither is ideal at this point...or perhaps he should do an update every 8 months so everyone gets something?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes