Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
When you search the following words in exact succession:
Defending Lydia Collier [v0.15.9] [White Phantom Games] - Compressed
Any clue when compressed version for last version will be available ?
When you read a couple a pages back in this thred.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
is Bimbo Ellie in yet? I only played Bimbo Steph and meh I like normal Steph more , but her bumbo version is fun to see once.
Well maybe corrupt route is better put with her dressing like a slut and acting all bratty, if my memory is right you could talk about getting her surgery at the end of the current content? I could be wrong though it has been quite a while.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Well maybe corrupt route is better put with her dressing like a slut and acting all bratty, if my memory is right you could talk about getting her surgery at the end of the current content? I could be wrong though it has been quite a while.
Surgery...exactly..her bimbo route. And no, that was her last content IIRC, ending in the hotel.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Gotta wait for the circle to be complete....7 or so LI's all need content (plus all the combinations)...seems currently each one gets its own update at the moment.

Honestly, it sucks but not sure what he can do any better at this point. One small scene for every LI would also suck...whether you only have 2 saves or have them all...a 2 min update always sucks regardless of what's in it...or do an update per LI...

*shrugs*...neither is ideal at this point...or perhaps he should do an update every 8 months so everyone gets something?
I do believe we're on the last one. We've had he Wedding, Ellie Romance, Ellie Dark Path (multiple ways to end that one), Both regular and Bimbo Steph, Lydia Solo and now Jenna.

Unless he has some "Forever Alone" update, I think the next one will finally continue a path. Seemingly the Ellie Dark Path (if you went with Ellie to Lydia's at the end. There's the alternate of sleeping with her mom and her sister.)

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
I do believe we're on the last one. We've had he Wedding, Ellie Romance, Ellie Dark Path (multiple ways to end that one), Both regular and Bimbo Steph, Lydia Solo and now Jenna.

Unless he has some "Forever Alone" update, I think the next one will finally continue a path. Seemingly the Ellie Dark Path (if you went with Ellie to Lydia's at the end. There's the alternate of sleeping with her mom and her sister.)
huh, i never tried Ellie no-slut route, does it have a lot of content?
i have saves for:
Ellie + Lydia
Ellie + Family
Ellie slut solo
Steph + Lydia
Steph Bimbo Solo
Steph regular is not that interesting and don't have a lot of content
Jenna + Lydia
Jenna Solo
Jenna + Naomi (cuck route)
Lydia Solo - i see future branches here - bimbo or wife
Vanessa + Sophie
Vanessa + Tiffany
Vannesa + Taylor/Georgia, hard to say if this is even a route or just one time fun with this side chicks
no idea about her solo route

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Awesome update... They gave me more Ellie for two or three pictures, but for the rest of the storylines it was completely dull. If there is something new there, I didn’t find it. I’m starting to remember why I ignored this game for a long time, because in order to see any content here, you have to skip a bunch of updates for this game.
Well, the pictures here are really not bad, I’m generally silent about Ellie, such beautiful characters are quite rarely seen in such games. So we are waiting for at least something... in a year... or two...

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
i have saves for:
Ellie + Lydia
Ellie + Family
Ellie slut solo
Steph + Lydia
Steph Bimbo Solo
Jenna + Lydia
Jenna Solo
Vanessa + Sophie
Vanessa + Tiffany
Vannesa + Taylor/Georgia, hard to say if this is even a route or just one time fun with this side chicks
Yeah, about the Vanessa + Sophie route, I installed 0x52URM mod, it tells me there is a Tiffany sex variable during sex with Sophie as shown in this screenshot, but I can't seem to have sex with Tiffany first before this scene with sophie in my playthrough, wonder anyone knows how. screenshot0002.png

Reactions: MixQQ

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Yeah, about the Vanessa + Sophie route, I installed 0x52URM mod, it tells me there is a Tiffany sex variable during sex with Sophie as shown in this screenshot, but I can't seem to have sex with Tiffany first before this scene with sophie in my playthrough, wonder anyone knows how. View attachment 3480114
yea i also saw that, maybe it's bug? i think we can't fuck Tiff before this scene

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
yea i also saw that, maybe it's bug? i think we can't fuck Tiff before this scene
But if I force enable this variable into "true", MC will have a inside monologue "If only she knows that I already did that" or something like that. Maybe WhitePhatom did have this route planned then later decided not to go through this, but forgot to edited this part out?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MixQQ

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
almost 2 years for a 10 min update.. this is why branching too much sucks it looks cool on paper tho
Yeah it's one of these games, that only needs to be played when they are completed or abandoned :LOL:
I discovered the game around v0.14 and had a blast, until content ended just to be constantly disapointed with next updates.
And it's not just branching fault I can count by fingers games that constantly deliver new content every update without breaking your saves. If you want branching - do sandbox style game, so all content can be unlocked in single playthrough without savescumming, walkthrough and other bullshit.

Yemjay8

Apr 27, 2017
i have saves for:
Ellie + Lydia
Ellie + Family
Ellie slut solo
Steph + Lydia
Steph Bimbo Solo
Jenna + Lydia
Jenna Solo
Vanessa + Sophie
Vanessa + Tiffany
can you share your saves please?

Reactions: Mudas8 and noxcha
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes