sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
"Defending Lydia Collier v.0.15.9 adds in a new day focused on Jenna and Lydia, along with expanding the game's core story with several new scenes involving the Player and the TITAN Officers."

Short I think, especially if you are not on the right path.
Makes sense, since I only ever really do Ellie's route.

Nov 29, 2022
Jul 21, 2021
hi everyone,
i ve started the new update on Jenna path and when i should get new content i get the screen saying that i ve reach the end of the current update.
am I alone in that case ? is there something i can do appart from starting a new game (which would be a bummer as i am on so many different paths

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
I'm playing this game for the first time so I don't know if this is a glitch or not. After starting the game there's a video with a voice saying "Charles collier is missing" and stops abruptly there and goes to where the mc is sitting by a desk. Seems like there should have been more to the video
Just saw it, not sure if it's a glitch.
Will check, I need to redo a port anyway, saw that I forgot to put the black background for choice.

Edit: OK just checked and no it's not a glitch, it's normal.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
hi everyone,
i ve started the new update on Jenna path and when i should get new content i get the screen saying that i ve reach the end of the current update.
am I alone in that case ? is there something i can do appart from starting a new game (which would be a bummer as i am on so many different paths
Maybe you had the MC bang Naomi in front of her? I think that may have ended her path. That said, I couldn't find the exact trigger either and just label jumped to the new content in the end.

WhitePhantom, a small bug:
Python:
label E8JennaShowerFuck:
    $ renpy.movie_cutscene("v20/E8JennaShowerSex.webm", stop_music=False)
    menu:
        "Continue.":
            jump E8JennaShower3
        "Replay.":
            jump E8JennaShower3
"Replay." should jump back to E8JennaShowerFuck

Both Jenna and the MC declare their love for each other and frequently refer to each other as boyfriend and girlfriend regardless of this choice, which seems a bit odd but is presumably deliberate:
screenshot0001.png

Other than that I spotted a handful of boring ol' typo's, started jotting them down and it kind of got away from me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edited to add:
Oh and none of the new scenes are added to the gallery yet, but I assume you're on top of that.

Last edited:

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Maybe you had the MC bang Naomi in front of her? I think that may have ended her path. That said, I couldn't find the exact trigger either and just label jumped to the new content in the end.

WhitePhantom, a small bug:
Python:
label E8JennaShowerFuck:
    $ renpy.movie_cutscene("v20/E8JennaShowerSex.webm", stop_music=False)
    menu:
        "Continue.":
            jump E8JennaShower3
        "Replay.":
            jump E8JennaShower3
"Replay." should jump back to E8JennaShowerFuck

Both Jenna and the MC declare their love for each other and frequently refer to each other as boyfriend and girlfriend regardless of this choice, which seems a bit odd but is presumably deliberate:
View attachment 3496903

Other than that I spotted a handful of boring ol' typo's, started jotting them down and it kind of got away from me:

Edited to add:
Oh and none of the new scenes are added to the gallery yet, but I assume you're on top of that.
Hello,

Please update to v.0.15.9.2 bug fix for the missing scenes in the gallery (except one Vanessa scene which will be resolved for v.0.15.10) and the wrong jump on the animation as they have been fixed in that update.

Thank you very much for the typos, I will go through these and get them fixed for v.0.15.10.

WP

ifohancroft

Oct 9, 2023
Is this something that will actually exist in game at some point or is it fanart only?
In the first picture, is that Vanessa on the right?

Yeah, about the Vanessa + Sophie route, I installed 0x52URM mod, it tells me there is a Tiffany sex variable during sex with Sophie as shown in this screenshot, but I can't seem to have sex with Tiffany first before this scene with sophie in my playthrough, wonder anyone knows how.
If you go with Tiffany on the island and have sex with her, currently, the update ends after you go to sleep. I'm thinking, in a future update, probably you'd be able to get back to Sophie after you wake up?

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
If you go with Tiffany on the island and have sex with her, currently, the update ends after you go to sleep. I'm thinking, in a future update, probably you'd be able to get back to Sophie after you wake up?
The Timeline doesn't add up in your theory. I think there supposed to be a scenario where MC stayed with Tiffany and had 1 round of intercourse with her,he decided to go back to Vanessa, then meets with Sophie and has sex with her, this dialogue happens during that time.
I played again in this route, after first round of sex, Tiffany went into shower, you'll be prompted to choice, but only one choice ---- join her in the shower, if there were another choice like go back to Vanessa, then what I said before may happen.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Does anyone have any clue if this game is near it's end? Or is there still a long way to go? From the patreon page i'm seeing this game is being developed for a lot of years now. Thanks

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Does anyone have any clue if this game is near it's end? Or is there still a long way to go? From the patreon page i'm seeing this game is being developed for a lot of years now. Thanks
The overall plot is nearing the end, but because of the number of branches it'll be a while before all story strands are fully completed.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes