Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Hey guys. here's my merged script.rpy file for both IAmAB & KoGa3 mods. All credit goes to them for their great mods, all I did was merge this file.

- Make sure to follow each mods installation instructions. The order does not matter, but both do have to be installed before this file.
- Once you've installed both mods rename this file to "script.rpy" (no quotes) replace the file in the 'game' folder with this one.

You can also find my full list of mods by clicking on my signature banner.

fixed the D9HomeAlone2 jump.
Please, updated for : Defending Lydia Collier [v0.9]!
THANK YOU in advance...

Reactions: azz111

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Defending Lydia Collier [v0.9] [White Phantom Games] - Original Size: 822 MB

Download Win,Linux (234MB): - - -
Download Mac (219MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Defending Lydia Collier v0.9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Also, I thought we were going to meet Ellie sister? Nothing happened in her path.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
considering how people have talked i guess their other game isnt worth the effort as its "started well but ended up as shit"

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hey quick question. Is there gonna be a harem ending or should I pick one girl and stick with her?

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
It's not that short when you consider that there are separate routes for Ellie, Vanessa and Steph.
More even: at least in the case of Steph there are two separate scenes depending on whether you made her call you Sir or Daddy last time. I'm still torn which one I like better: the slave one has spanking her with a paddle, telling her to get her breasts enlarged and making her a wear a collar. But if you are her Daddy she wears a schoolgirl uniform and you actually get to creampie her... so yeah, that one I guess :love:

Also, I have no problem being a bit of an asshole in these kind of games, but breaking up with Steph when she told you all about her grief with her roommate and leaving her crying her eyes out? Just no. Shouldn't even be an option.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC should take her in .. he has a sprawling empty appartment, he goes to the gym, she jogs, they can go play rugby in the park, throw pebbles in the Thames, hold her and smooch her for eva under a secular oak on Oxford premises.
More even: at least in the case of Steph there are two separate scenes depending on whether you made her call you Sir or Daddy last time. I'm still torn which one I like better: the slave one has spanking her with a paddle, telling her to get her breasts enlarged and making her a wear a collar. But if you are her Daddy she wears a schoolgirl uniform and you actually get to creampie her... so yeah, that one I guess :love:

Also, I have no problem being a bit of an asshole in these kind of games, but breaking up with Steph when she told you all about her grief with her roommate and leaving her crying her eyes out? Just no. Shouldn't even be an option.

Reactions: Andrew Rider

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
My main route is Vanessa, so that the fact that we either partially or completely use her lack of knowledge to have a proper sex scene, or we get just another measly blowjob again is not cool at all.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes