-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You quoted me but I didn't talk about a harem. Precisely when it's not a harem it's fun juggling with 2 relationships, there is tension on "will they discover it ? how can I save both or just one ?"
I quoted you because of your Steph-Ellie comment. I think the same thing will be true of an attempt at Vanessa with Ellie. Quoting doesn't necessarily have to imply I disagree or have more to say on your specific comment. I included your comment as a reference in my response to saytyy, and partially because you responded to the same person I was answering.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Fan Sig:
dlc-fan2.gif dlc-fan3.gif dlc-fan4.gif dlc-fan5.gif dlc-fan6.gif
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/07/1335599_dlc-fan2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/07/1338352_dlc-fan3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/07/1338353_dlc-fan4.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1534179_dlc-fan5.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/12/1552882_dlc-fan6.gif
old: here

Last edited:

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
"Wow, this signature looks really good, reminds me of Krull's signatures..."

A second later

"WAIT IT IS MADE BY KRULL! :love: THEY'RE BACK! :love:"

Thanks for making that! Looks great and awesome to see you making things again!:cool:
It's the aliens fault, they cloned me and sent me back to earth, after they abducted me in the first place.:ROFLMAO:
With pleasure,
glad you found your footings and the game is rolling.:)

sayytyy

Apr 25, 2021
Again, I don't think I'd classify having only two women at the same time as a "harem", but I won't try to split hairs here. I will say that just because you can get scenes with two different LIs at the same time doesn't really mean they're OK with it. You're not really on the "Vanessa route" if you're also pursuing Ellie. You're on a multi-girl route, one that may or may not be possible.

I could be wrong, and you might be able to be with both Vanessa and Ellie; but you just as likely could destroy both relationships and end up with nothing. I'm not telling you how to play, ofc. I'm just stating that I don't see how Vanessa would be fine with Ellie being the MC's lover in addition to her, and I'd expect her to be pissed when she finds out and probably dump the MC. But maybe she'll surprise me.
Yeah I agree that it isn't a vanessa route if its juggling there but in Steph Route the relationship like goes all the way, I mean she moves in and its like the next moment you will almost marry her but here I am not talking about route specifics, rather the minute details

For example, in Steph route, I did not get the Police Team as one of the options, only 3 teams to chose from while Vanessa had 4 and choosing police leads to Vanessa scene. Similarly the elle thing, that there is no juggling option in Steph route but there is in Vanessa. Its just an observation. Yes I would like a Vanessa+Elle ending, Yes I will be content with Vanessa only but my motive here was only to point out some observations and wether they were common for all or is there an alternative route

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

sayytyy

Apr 25, 2021
Yes, I didn't play Vanessa route, but in my Steph PT I fooled around with Ellie (almost fucked in the office, went to dinner with her) but then it suddenly stops when I chose to see Steph instead of Ellie at one time
Exactly, one football game invite and voila, she is gone if Steph route is on. Also the whole bisexual angle of both Steph and the elevator lady Jane doesn't have any expansions too

Did you also got the team invitation but only 3 teams suggestion i.e. no police team option?

sayytyy

Apr 25, 2021
You quoted me but I didn't talk about a harem. Precisely when it's not a harem it's fun juggling with 2 relationships, there is tension on "will they discover it ? how can I save both or just one ?"
Yeah exactly, its about fun rather than wanting a harem and because this can't be done ever in real life.

But here is the funny thing, I declined the choices for both Steph and Vanessa to concentrate on Elle and game just forgets EVERYTIME. I mean if you try an only Elle route, from 5th day, or so, onwards there are repetitive messages about game forgetting where you are or what progress you made. I think unintentionally WPG has made us do this juggling. lol.

sayytyy

Apr 25, 2021
Police team option is presented only if on Vanessa path.
Ok. I wanted to choose Danielle's team everytime due to their advance tech but Vanessa gets upset so yeah blocked there but I didn't knew it was Vanessa specific. Thanks Matey

Nov 5, 2020
choosing Ironstar team reunites the MC with long lost college friend Cecilia, she does look like a promising LI along with Connie! don't know if the dev has planned something on that line, would be a shame to have these two in the friend zone only, Kylie's good too! And can you please remove those excessive forehead wrinkles on Connie

Sep 27, 2017
choosing Ironstar team reunites the MC with long lost college friend Cecilia, she does look like a promising LI along with Connie! don't know if the dev has planned something on that line, would be a shame to have these two in the friend zone only, Kylie's good too! And can you please remove those excessive forehead wrinkles on Connie
There will only be three LIs, but I suppose that there may be scenes with them.

Nov 5, 2020
There will only be three LIs, but I suppose that there may be scenes with them.
so LI thing is rigidly fixed ? with these recent additions specifically cecilia i thought that LI list might expand(the new assets and their rendering is quite good). Let's see what the dev has planned(y)

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Hope we get to fool around with Tiffany (Vanessa's daughter), and if we're really lucky on her wedding day. She's one saucy mare that I wouldn't mind riding.

Sep 27, 2017
so LI thing is rigidly fixed ? with these recent additions specifically cecilia i thought that LI list might expand(the new assets and their rendering is quite good). Let's see what the dev has planned(y)
My understanding from what the dev has written is that there will only be three LIs (Steph, Vanessa and Ellie), but scenes with other girls (including the current ones, Lydia, Ellie's skank friend and the ex).

Reactions: Thrawcrazed339

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020
1627223478914.png

Hello, hope you're all well!
Defending Lydia Collier v.0.11 will be released on the 31st July!
I'm going to be releasing the Alpha slightly earlier in the week and fixing any problems beforehand to avoid the confusion of v.0.10, so it will be available to Early Access on the 31st!
This update will be a very large one, with over 1000+ renders!

You'll get the games first mission, the beginning of Steph's transformation, the start of Vanessa's holiday and some scenes with Ellie and Lydia!

Thanks for all the support and hope you're looking forward to the update!
WP

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
What is this about? In my playthrough I was not in a relationship with her, but she seems really interesting.
There is a path to make her a trophy wife in future updates. Bigger breasts, exit her police service. Things like this.

• Wow
Reactions: Ayhsel
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes