WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Ohh... definitely not my cup of tea.

Thanks for replying.
Yeah, mine neither. But it's optional. You should try her path, she is a very interesting character. She is very straight and knows what she wants, but also vulnerable too.

Reactions: Xypher

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Yeah, mine neither. But it's optional. You should try her path, she is a very interesting character. She is very straight and knows what she wants, but also vulnerable too.
Also she's very kinky and submissive for those who prefer being in a dominant relationship (and those who are into puke and scat).

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
If the option is there, i would have prefer to avoid the plastic stuff and still maintain the submissive kinky behaviour. But it seems one is related to another, so, nothing to be done about it.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
If the option is there, i would have prefer to avoid the plastic stuff and still maintain the submissive kinky behaviour. But it seems one is related to another, so, nothing to be done about it.
Transforming her into a Bimbo is pretty much optional while still maintaining the sub kink.

Reactions: Qixoni

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I love her nastyness but I'm not in neither of those fetish, but what's the puke scene?
My mistake, looks like there isn't any puke scene yet except minor scat and piss.

No, Steph will have a bimbo and a non-bimbo route. The dev said so earlier.
This make me think will she have a Bimbo personality if you went thru the transformation or she acts the same?

Logan H.

Jun 10, 2020
I won't share links, just copying this to let you guys know what's going on.

Hey guys,
So playing through v.0.11, I've noticed some of the story parts and the mission which I'd spent a ton of time developing felt rather, rushed and some areas aren't as fleshed out as I'd like them to be. This is probably true, I set release dates of "when I think it should be done by" and then cram to try and hit that date and it can lead to some mistakes. It's a bad habit I'm going to try and stop doing and maybe set release dates in the future when I know the update is ready, not when I want it to be ready.
So, what I've done is basically cut the update just before you get to the mission part.
This means this is Part 1:
It is just over 800 renders and 1 100odd frame animation long.

Change Log:
New Day with over 800 new images.

About Part 2:
Part 2's Renders are done, I've got another couple of hundred renders to come, along with a 600 odd frame animation and that's all finished and good to go. So v.0.11 final will be over 1100 renders long with 2 animations. I'm going to spend another day or two polishing up the story side, creating more information, some websites etc as these missions (slight spoiler) enormously affect the final mission and I want people to be able to figure it out, and then it will be ready.
I'll then release Part 2, and it will bolt on exactly where Part 1 finishes and you can just carry on playing through it. This Part 2 will be out in a day or two, just some script changes/writing that needs to be done, so you can download and fully play Part 1 and you won't miss anything coming in Part 2.
Hope you enjoy Part 1 and I'll release Part 2 ASAP!
WP

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I won't share links, just copying this to let you guys know what's going on.

Hey guys,
So playing through v.0.11, I've noticed some of the story parts and the mission which I'd spent a ton of time developing felt rather, rushed and some areas aren't as fleshed out as I'd like them to be. This is probably true, I set release dates of "when I think it should be done by" and then cram to try and hit that date and it can lead to some mistakes. It's a bad habit I'm going to try and stop doing and maybe set release dates in the future when I know the update is ready, not when I want it to be ready.
So, what I've done is basically cut the update just before you get to the mission part.
This means this is Part 1:
It is just over 800 renders and 1 100odd frame animation long.

Change Log:
New Day with over 800 new images.

About Part 2:
Part 2's Renders are done, I've got another couple of hundred renders to come, along with a 600 odd frame animation and that's all finished and good to go. So v.0.11 final will be over 1100 renders long with 2 animations. I'm going to spend another day or two polishing up the story side, creating more information, some websites etc as these missions (slight spoiler) enormously affect the final mission and I want people to be able to figure it out, and then it will be ready.
I'll then release Part 2, and it will bolt on exactly where Part 1 finishes and you can just carry on playing through it. This Part 2 will be out in a day or two, just some script changes/writing that needs to be done, so you can download and fully play Part 1 and you won't miss anything coming in Part 2.
Hope you enjoy Part 1 and I'll release Part 2 ASAP!
WP
Yeah thx but we need heroes more now

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes