Alextsai

May 1, 2018
someone mentioned the Whistle ID being somewhere in this thread. Anyone kind enough to give a hint as to which page?

makmaru619

May 25, 2019
someone mentioned the Whistle ID being somewhere in this thread. Anyone kind enough to give a hint as to which page?
Legend has it you can use it to chat up Ellie's Lesbian friend as soon as she posts a picture in Our Moments with 10 Whistle IDs. I have so fare been unsuccessful.

Logan H.

Jun 10, 2020
Not at the moment. But dev has said on discord he's working on adding some basic sounds, menu music, radio as you're driving...

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
I have said it before and I'll say it again...I love Stephanie! she is such submissive kinky slut but dedicated girlfriend to MC.

Can't wait for Part 2 of the update!
I get major bunny boiling alarm bells from Steph, but her submissive nature is impossible to ignore

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
Spurned lover. Think Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction.
Wow, I'm feeling old now...

For context, there is a famous scene in Fatal Attraction where Michael Douglas comes home to find the family's pet bunny boiling on the stove, and it was put there by his obsessive mistress.

And I think that sums up Steph perfectly!

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I'm torn on what my favorite route is... Sub Steph eating strawberries with cum and eager to be bimbofied is awesome, but Slutty Ellie gives her a serious run for her money! :p
Personally I'm going for Steph, she is such a sub and kinky and is pretty much into the most depraved fetishes in a consensual manner while maintaining a healthy relationship between her and MC, better than her possessive ex-gf.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Personally I'm going for Steph, she is such a sub and kinky and is pretty much into the most depraved fetishes in a consensual manner while maintaining a healthy relationship between her and MC, better than her possessive ex-gf.
Yeah, I can totally get that. It's actually an amazing job by the dev to make a relationship that involves (light) scat and bimbofication actually look sweet and healthy at the same time! :)(y)

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I had a couple of quick questions if someone doesn't mind answering.

Firstly, regarding the 'Whistle' app, I haven't used it yet and I'm decently far into the story, is that by design or have I missed something? Also, with the 'Our Moments' app, am I supposed to follow all of the girls I get to search for like Tanya, Jenna, Fleur, etc... or do I wait for people to follow me? Or does it not matter and I just follow who I want or don't want to, 'cause so far it's just Ellie who I follow and that follows me back lol.

And finally, how does the romance work? Can I romance two or more girls at once or is it just an Ellie route or just a Steph route etc...?

Thanks for any help that may be given.

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018

Firstly, regarding the 'Whistle' app, I haven't used it yet and I'm decently far into the story, is that by design or have I missed something? Also, with the 'Our Moments' app, am I supposed to follow all of the girls I get to search for like Tanya, Jenna, Fleur, etc... or do I wait for people to follow me? Or does it not matter and I just follow who I want or don't want to, 'cause so far it's just Ellie who I follow and that follows me back lol.

And finally, how does the romance work? Can I romance two or more girls at once or is it just an Ellie route or just a Steph route etc...?

No idea on Whistle, my guess is it will be implemented later.

Our Moments app is just for bonus content, I think.

Route wise Steph and Vanessa are definitely solo routes, but for Ellie I'm not sure, the game definitely isn't a harem game though, so you'll need different saves for the routes.

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
this game seems really good n interesting. esp choices with girls/different paths that actually work n make difference in story. cop girl n secretary are really nice models, hopefully secretary's sisters can be played with too at some point. i haven't played this new version yet. cheers.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
No idea on Whistle, my guess is it will be implemented later.

Our Moments app is just for bonus content, I think.

Route wise Steph and Vanessa are definitely solo routes, but for Ellie I'm not sure, the game definitely isn't a harem game though, so you'll need different saves for the routes.
Fair enough on Whistle, I look forward to seeing how it plays a part later on. And yeah, that's what I was figuring, I just didn't want to start following tons of people, especially Ellie's sisters in case that was somehow a bad thing to do if you are romancing her.

Interesting. I'm honestly cool with it not being a harem, we all know there are no shortage of those on this site (not saying that's a bad thing, I enjoy those too). I just kind of wish more developers, this one included, would allow for more adult like-fwb relationships. Not everything has to be hard locked soulmate type romances, at least in my mind.

Thanks for the help though.

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

Logan H.

Jun 10, 2020

MC can sniff around Ellie's computer and her personal Whistle to read messages between her and her sisters and friends. It provides some context to their relationships.
MCcan also use Whistle on his phone to access private, OnlyFans-type content of one of Ellie's friends, but it's kinda hassle and you have to hit it at the right time the right way.
Anything to do with Whistle doesn't really add anything to the story, it's just extra flavour.

You can pursue both Ellie and Vanessa's paths for a while, but at Day 11 MC is forced to choose between them. Steph's path is exclusive all along. Or you can dabble around with Lydia or Jenna, but that's not full path, you're effectively single then.

4.50 star(s) 142 Votes