Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
This game needs a better LI.

Can't go after Ellie, it's unprofessional and probably considered abuse of power.
Can't go after Vanessa, she's involved in the case on opposing side.
Can't go for Lydia, don't shit where you eat and would get you disbarred.
Steph, maybe but again a cop so dodgy, plus she's a smoker.
Jenna(?) she's pscyo, you know what they say about sticking your dick in crazy...
Severely blue balled now. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Good thing it's a game and not real life so those don't apply.

I really thought there was a lot more content with Ellie, I swear I'd seen an image of her naked and crawling towards the player in the office, but must have been imagining it.

Seriously now, am I the only one that was annoyed when the MC didn't call the cops after finding Mr Collier's car. Finding it with the bullet holes would seriously have caused them to reconsider his client and look into other options. Even in terms of game play and story I can't see how there was any reason not to call DCI Vanessa and tell her about it the moment he found it. Sure it makes for a little bit of stuff later, but really I can't take the MC seriously as a defence lawyer at all after not revealing that to the cops immediately.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This game needs a better LI.

Can't go after Ellie, it's unprofessional and probably considered abuse of power.
Can't go after Vanessa, she's involved in the case on opposing side.
Can't go for Lydia, don't shit where you eat and would get you disbarred.
Steph, maybe but again a cop so dodgy, plus she's a smoker.
Jenna(?) she's pscyo, you know what they say about sticking your dick in crazy...
Severely blue balled now. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Good thing it's a game and not real life so those don't apply.

I really thought there was a lot more content with Ellie, I swear I'd seen an image of her naked and crawling towards the player in the office, but must have been imagining it.

Seriously now, am I the only one that was annoyed when the MC didn't call the cops after finding Mr Collier's car. Finding it with the bullet holes would seriously have caused them to reconsider his client and look into other options. Even in terms of game play and story I can't see how there was any reason not to call DCI Vanessa and tell her about it the moment he found it. Sure it makes for a little bit of stuff later, but really I can't take the MC seriously as a defence lawyer at all after not revealing that to the cops immediately.
So glad I'm not as ethical as you :p :LOL:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So glad I'm not as ethical as you :p :LOL:
Right? I mean, I am usually a nit picky stickler when it comes to love interests but I have two playthroughs - Steph and Vanessa. I don't care that Steph smokes, we can find something else for her oral fixation. And Vanessa being on the other side doesn't mean she is off-limits. You just don't talk about the case.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
He did find that planted note in the car that would pretty much incriminate Lydia for good. It wasn't so simple. If he hid the note and just alerted about the car, that would maybe be... illegal? Evidence tampering? I dunno.

Reactions: brightnight

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android [v0.8.1] APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Hey guys. Here's my merged script.rpy file for both IAmAB & KoGa3 mods. All credit goes to them for their great mods, all I did was merge this file.

- Make sure to follow each mods installation instructions. The order does not matter, but both do have to be installed before this file.
- Once you've installed both mods, extract the script.rpy from the download and replace the file in the 'game' folder.

You can also find my full list of mods by clicking on my signature banner.

On Hold
(See KoGa's Mod for details.)

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hey guys. here's my merged script.rpy file for both IAmAB & KoGa3 mods. All credit goes to them for their great mods, all i did was merge this file, which took all of 15 minutes.
Make sure to follow each mods install instructions. The order does not matter, but both do have to be installed before this file. Once you've installed both mods replace the file in the 'game' folder with this one.
Thanks for this. I'll put that in my Mod page, too.

April 3, 2021
I had to stop my Mod since game version v0.9.1 and it's therefore now unfortunately Onhold!

Last edited:

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
WhitePhantom Cool game! I like that it makes you think and I loved the normal human interactions. You did toss in a thank you to people who report problems, so I wanted to do my part and point out some small continuity errors: if you don't bother to get Steph's number, you are immediately presented with a screen that says "I got her number." I saw that you said awhile back that you would correct this (or at least look into it) on the route where the player bets on Australia, but this was on the betting on England route (in case that makes a difference). Also, if the player doesn't go clubbing with Steph (which is another moment where the player has her phone number when they shouldn't, by the way - it comes up again in the dialogue leading up to the choice), when you go to the club to meet up with Ellie you take the back entrance and "recall" how Steph mentioned it was for couples and girls. These are teeny-tiny continuity errors, not at all deal-breakers by any means, I just wanted to bring them to your attention. Hope this was helpful and these are easy fixes! Overall you're doing excellent work and it's greatly appreciated!

Reactions: F1_V10

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
okay steph has a past but this excuse can't work always...right? even if you don't care about her past then in present time WHAT THE FUCK CONDOMS ARE DOING IN HER ROOM? I thought Marissa is the bigger slut but Steph and Marissa are at equal levels. She's not in my main walkthrough anyways.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Hey guys. here's my merged script.rpy file for both IAmAB & KoGa3 mods. All credit goes to them for their great mods, all i did was merge this file, which took all of 15 minutes.
Make sure to follow each mods install instructions. The order does not matter, but both do have to be installed before this file. Once you've installed both mods replace the file in the 'game' folder with this one.
Line 14745 "jump D8HomeAlone" sends the game backwards from label D9HomeAlone.
Should the correction be "jumpD9HomeAlone2" (As per Line 14747)??
Will you be continuing to merge these script files going forward, as I am a fan of both of these modders work

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Will you be continuing to merge these script files going forward, as I am a fan of both of these modders work
Thx I'll check that. Also Yes I will, as I also like both mods.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
It would appear that was a change done by Koga in his mod. I've checked the original, and compared it the changes done by IamAB, and him. When I merged the files I used Koga's as the base so his change carried over into my merge, but you are correct. In the original game file it is supposed to jump to D9HomeAlone2. You'd have to ask Koga why he changed it.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
It would appear that was a change done by Koga in his mod. I've checked the original, and compared it the changes done by IamAB, and him. When I merged the files I used Koga's as the base so his change carried over into my merge, but you are correct. In the original game file it is supposed to jump to D9HomeAlone2. You'd have to ask Koga why he changed it.
Thanks for looking it over. I assume it was just a mistake by KoGa3 as it would make no sense to go back 1 day in the game to look at the same insta photos without a way to then jump forward to where the MC was on Day 9

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks for looking it over. I assume it was just a mistake by KoGa3 as it would make no sense to go back 1 day in the game to look at the same insta photos without a way to then jump forward to where the MC was on Day 9
I made a quick check, this line is ok and already in the original script file. But in that section "D8HomeAlone" I missed a script change from the game update v0.8. There a jump back to day 9 was added.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, with missing that I made a little "groundhog day" - Sorry. I already changed it for the combined script file (download below). Now I also have to change it in my "solo" Mod, too.

Thanks Chrisdarock19 for finding the bug and ShaddyModda for checking the files.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I made a quick check, this line is ok and already in the original script file. But in that section "D8HomeAlone" I missed a script change from the game update v0.8. There a jump back to day 9 was added.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, with missing that I made a little "groundhog day" - Sorry. I already changed it for the combined script file (download below). Now I also have to change it in my "solo" Mod, too.

Thanks Chrisdarock19 for finding the bug and ShaddyModda for checking the files.
LOL guess it caught us both since I used yours as base and I didn't catch it either. (y)

Reactions: KoGa3

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Man, that last scene with Steph :LUL:
I didn't believe it could be possible! I was like "Wait a second! If I choose this, will he...? NO WAY! There's no way that's not gonna happen!." But yes, he did it! I gritted my teeth and just rolled back as if nothing had happened. However, that render is etched on my memory. I wish I could unsee it :KEK: .
Also, since Steph is especially kinky I was using her route as a don't-give-a-fuck route. That included banging Ellie's friend. Well, when I had to decide whether to tell her the truth I was really worried I could lose her later on because that's the only path where I pursue her as a LI. So I restarted the game to avoid shagging that slut again :(

Anyway, Ellie's update was short but nice. Hopefully we'll get more time with Vanessa soon. I vaguely remember she used to be my favourite but it's been so long since the last time a interacted with her that I can't recall exactly why :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: F1_V10
4.60 star(s) 139 Votes