tslothrop

Jun 26, 2018
Does anyone know how to complete the Analrapist sidequest? I get to the end and am told that someone want to keep my brain intact.

glocked

Sep 9, 2017
What are the Leninal?
With the squatboi, you can look at your stats and change your clothing as well as get hints for your quests and the world. You get it after you go to the AUGs shop for the first time and then managed to earn 15 Rubles to buy the device from Katya. After that, interact with 10 Lenin or "Leninal" Terminals and then you unlock the full squatboi. In the options menu, you can rebind the key for the squtboi, which i did, since the "~"-key didn't work for me.
jezuz christ guys just play the game you dont get thoose mechanics immediately.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So wait a minute... can we not increase our stats? Do they all depend on what we chose at the beginning? There's so many events that are always locked behind lust skill checks.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
So wait a minute... can we not increase our stats? Do they all depend on what we chose at the beginning? There's so many events that are always locked behind lust skill checks.
you can. there is little rhyme or reason to the locations of stat increases though. with lust you can raise that by doing the therapist quest and by working as a waitress IIRC. once you unlock the New You content the dream therapy will likely put your lust stat well above any check the game will ever have.

KhaelDragon

Aug 19, 2020
Please tell me how to complete the quest with liquor. At night at the bazaar, I manage to steal it, but on the way out, a KGB agent is constantly caught and sent to prison. Is this a placeholder too? Or am I doing something wrong?

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
Please tell me how to complete the quest with liquor. At night at the bazaar, I manage to steal it, but on the way out, a KGB agent is constantly caught and sent to prison. Is this a placeholder too? Or am I doing something wrong?
no, your doing nothing wrong, you need to get arrested and get a court trial scene with Tolstoy as your lawyer and then refuse to punch tolstoy in his balls, then get back to your appartment and sleep for a night and after that you will get be able to normally purchase liquor after a cutscene with Tolstoy

Reactions: KhaelDragon

KhaelDragon

Aug 19, 2020
no, your doing nothing wrong, you need to get arrested and get a court trial scene with Tolstoy as your lawyer and then refuse to punch tolstoy in his balls, then get back to your appartment and sleep for a night and after that you will get be able to normally purchase liquor after a cutscene with Tolstoy
But I already went through this scene when I was caught on the street for nudism, it does not repeat itself anymore.

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
But I already went through this scene when I was caught on the street for nudism, it does not repeat itself anymore.
that might be the problem, why you can't progress the liquor quest... fyi, you could use a cheat engine for RPG MV to get a liquor bottle and then trigger the quest progression

Reactions: KhaelDragon

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
you can. there is little rhyme or reason to the locations of stat increases though. with lust you can raise that by doing the therapist quest and by working as a waitress IIRC. once you unlock the New You content the dream therapy will likely put your lust stat well above any check the game will ever have.
Where can I work as a waitress tho? The Diner is in residential area 17 but I can't enter it so... Do I need to do some other stuff first?

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Where can I work as a waitress tho? The Diner is in residential area 17 but I can't enter it so... Do I need to do some other stuff first?
I think interacting with the glowing bulletin board on the ground floor of the residential building you live in is all you need to do to unlock the job.

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes