DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Can anyone confirm if there are more clothes in the game to find.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are there other outfits / accessories available in the game currently?
Also, what other appearance modifications can I get in the game?
Piercings?
Tattoos?
Just to mention - you've missed farm outfit and cow stockings in your list.

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
Can anyone confirm if there are more clothes in the game to find.
Are there other outfits / accessories available in the game currently?
Also, what other appearance modifications can I get in the game?
Piercings?
Tattoos?
Where did you get the patriot outfit ?

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Just to mention - you've missed farm outfit and cow stockings in your list.
Right, I have the farm - Its auto given at the start of Vivarium, it seems. How to get the cow stockings?

Where did you get the patriot outfit ?
Patriot is available in the clothes store - it was the top line for me. The outfit is not very exciting imo. Just a better casual swagger

Reactions: asgir546

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
And there is no continuation of hypnosis ? or the last scene where GG becomes BIMBO ? And most importantly, will there still be a continuation of the Bimbo branch in the city in the future ?

notwavman

Nov 27, 2020
Black stockings and cow stocking are mutually exclusive, you get black ones only when both lactation and pregnancy content turned off.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Black stockings and cow stocking are mutually exclusive, you get black ones only when both lactation and pregnancy content turned off.
Hm, not sure about that... I have only played through the game once but I am pretty sure I said yes to both pregnancy and lactation and have the black stockings in my inventory. I have progressed a bit through the vivarium and met all the leaders but have only got the favor of the napoleon and snow ball. And I haven't accepted snow ball's offer to stay at the farm yet...

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
Such a question: something happened on my computer, after which some RPGM games stopped showing in full screen, leaving black fields at the edges. Defenestration in particular. But some games keep the full screen. What is the reason for this and how to fix it, can anyone tell me?

Llch

Oct 2, 2017
Do I get this right? There is no way to rise Lust to 15, and no way to rise charm?

You can rise lust up to 4 waitress
vodka-park-yes-yes + 2
Slut-prison + 5
Yes I am slut to oficer +1
Any more options? As far I know if you do sexual options because of brainwash and not consent, you don't earn lust.
Hmm. Should I go straight Bimbo negative Int right at start before doing anything? Have not tried that.

Have not found a single option that rises charm.

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
Do I get this right? There is no way to rise Lust to 15, and no way to rise charm?

You can rise lust up to 4 waitress
vodka-park-yes-yes + 2
Slut-prison + 5
Yes I am slut to oficer +1
Any more options? As far I know if you do sexual options because of brainwash and not consent, you don't earn lust.
Hmm. Should I go straight Bimbo negative Int right at start before doing anything? Have not tried that.

Have not found a single option that rises charm.
You can rise charism with the ducks in the gym or with one of the answers at the church.
You also skyrocket your lust with the dream if you choose either bimbo or slut in the "Dream", or if you accept the rise in the Fuck You answer.

Llch

Oct 2, 2017
How do I get Black Stockings? (socks?) slut route?

Edit: you can rise higher on waitress job if you get moore patrons asking to flash them, after first day no lust rise if it higher then 4, but I got from 60 to 62, rerolled encounter gained up to 63 but no rise on second day hmmm. You can get natural 15 if you start o high 4-5 lust and use save-load a lot. And I get card for grooming snake... Where to?

Found that you can rise charisma by +1 when saying guard that you are his daughter, when instaling flash drive.

Last edited:

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
Right one, yes. The left one depends if you already bimbofied Kira, if you kept the prison use tattoos, if you got the nipple piercings from Katya, got the cow stockings and collar with Farm, but as for the "Meat" tattoo, lactation and preggo, I'd say it will probably come in the next updates.
Is this frame already in the game ?
View attachment 1149126

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Right one, yes. The left one depends if you already bimbofied Kira, if you kept the prison use tattoos, if you got the nipple piercings from Katya, got the cow stockings and collar with Farm, but as for the "Meat" tattoo, lactation and preggo, I'd say it will probably come in the next updates.
That is, the left frame is not available in the current version of the game ?

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes