Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
is there any story content in the latest 3 releases ? i don't want to play from the start if there's nothing new

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Devs should go under/reasonable promise and over deliver.

I understand that the devs are in a very difficult situation so I did not expect them to deliver updates according to their plans since a long time ago.

However, we being understanding does not mean the devs are doing it properly. I would not give any plan to the public if I were the devs because I know things were unstable. They just need to talk about what have been done this week and the difficulties they are facing. Any schedule, ETA, or even the content to be delivered next update should not be mentioned because those are too prone to changes.

When you mention a possible date or talk about possible future content, people read it as promises even if you never intended to. It doesn't matter if you say "possibly" "if things go according to the plan" "we will try our best to" etc, people will only think you have made a promise to deliver all the content on that day, and will remember that if you fail to do so.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
as Devil's Advocate; In most other instances I'd say it's warranted to complain when a dev takes 6 months to put out one single scene though. Still, this is not most other instances. They have a very good reason to slow down, and they're putting out a lot more than a single scene per update, that's where the complaining becomes entitled.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Considering how long the slowdown has been occurring and the missing file has been an issue, I'm surprised that a modder hasn't stepped forward...

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
as Devil's Advocate; In most other instances I'd say it's warranted to complain when a dev takes 6 months to put out one single scene though. Still, this is not most other instances. They have a very good reason to slow down, and they're putting out a lot more than a single scene per update, that's where the complaining becomes entitled.
When you say they put out alot more, do you mean bugfixes or the third art overhaul? Because the one thing these updates don't have are actual scenes and story progression. Now, I'm only following this game for a couple months, but according to patchnotes and statements from other users, this has been going on for what, almost 2 years?

Then again, if you count the updated shower scene with a couple different angles as "new scene", then sure. Great success!

Anyway, I've given my opinion on their current situation which is certainly not great (if true), but I feel like Mulan's communication is off which adds to the negativity. You simply don't want to tell people about new content when in the end it's gonna be nothing but bugfixes again, and again...and again.

Edit: A solution could be to actually release updates that are polished instead of having to basically remaster your entire game year after year, again and again. I've rarely seen a game on this website where most updates consist of almost nothing but bugfixes. They might want to playtest before releasing stuff. Could of saved them years of bugfixing and more time to produce content instead.

Last edited:

freddeh

Mar 14, 2018
Can't seem to get past breasts level 4, is the art just in the game now or am i missing something?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 102 Votes