syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
In summary -
dolls at farm
2-3 random events

none of this connected with story.
Alright, in an attempt to be objective I tried to get to the meat of each update patch note. It seems everything in Vivarian (the focus of the game right now) has been added since the 0.4.8 update, which was released in October of 2020. So about 2 years and 3 months for all the content in Vivarian. I will admit from that perspective it does seem lackluster. BUT, there was an almost year update hiatus which I will blame on the war. Hopefully the updates pick up again as I think we've been seeing more recently.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
BUT, there was an almost year update hiatus which I will blame on the war. Hopefully the updates pick up again as I think we've been seeing more recently.
if u`ll watch it more closely, hiatus was the year before war. And in 2022 this game here got abandoned tag. And after that we get update after update. With bugfixes and more bugs. And no progression in story. updates just to change numbers in version

as i said before game not dead but in coma.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
and to be honest i miss the year - not 2020, from may 2021 it stoped in progression. My bad.

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
if u`ll watch it more closely, hiatus was the year before war. And in 2022 this game here got abandoned tag. And after that we get update after update. With bugfixes and more bugs. And no progression in story. updates just to change numbers in version

as i said before game not dead but in coma.
Oh, you are right, the hiatus was before the war (May 2021 - March 2022). I also didn't know this game received an abandoned tag. I also didn't realize the farm quests have been in the making since Dec 2020. That is a long time for a quest to not be finished. I'm starting to see your point here but as someone who just found this game I'm going to wait to see the content of the future updates before I make a judgement call.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Oh, you are right, the hiatus was before the war (May 2021 - March 2022). I also didn't know this game received an abandoned tag. I also didn't realize the farm quests have been in the making since Dec 2020. That is a long time for a quest to not be finished. I'm starting to see your point here but as someone who just found this game I'm going to wait to see the content of the future updates before I make a judgement call.
Hope u wouldn`t wait 2 years for it) Becouse it will be 4 for me)

DigitalManiac

Jul 20, 2018
Is Kira supposed to be in her underwear in this scene? Also when you first going to hopital there will be the same thing with the fake doc.

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
Is Kira supposed to be in her underwear in this scene? Also when you first going to hopital there will be the same thing with the fake doc.
Yes, She's supposed to be in underwear. I think from the 2nd (voluntary) hypno session on you can choose not to wear underwear. After the 3rd session you can't choose, she just doesn't wear it any more.

Reactions: DigitalManiac

Sekkanman

Sep 21, 2017
1675287781843.png

Howdy again! Here’s what’s up:

Both me and Moana are alive and well and here’s our current plans!

We plan to finish layering the shower event and add more poses to it in our next update and the reason why we started working on something random instead of advancing the farm is rather simple - We can’t advance the farm without a complete character art for Kira (due to her getting knocked up there), plus I’ve got a really good suggestion.

The suggestion was for us to mix updates, one update is focused on content, another on systems. Which is what we want to try out this year (more or less).

Now that the shower event is out, we’ll return to system stuff - layering it and continuing Kira’s character art overhaul.

This way, we won’t be “stuck” working on one single thing for god knows how many months and maintain a relatively stable update frequency.

And now I wanna talk about shower event and other stuff that we’re working on right now:

So our “bed” event became a tad bit overgrown over the years and we wanted to lay off of it for a while, give it some rest, if you will.

Half of our events start from “going to sleep” and to change that we wanted to add another “event starter/bottleneck” where other events could begin.

Shower came to mind, but we also wanted to make it more interesting, so we came up with an idea of “shower thoughts” - short dialogues to convey Kira’s thoughts in regards to her ongoing and completed adventures.

Now, unfortunately, I spent too much time on the repeatable “core shower” to include any full blown extra H-events, but it does have updated artwork and 15 “thoughts” about various encounters, quests and choices.

It’s also worth mentioning that currently our shower event misses “pink Kira” character introduction event, which will kind of explain what she is and why she’s now talking to you in the shower (in every second “thought”). I simply didn’t finish the artwork for it in time.

Needless to say, we will occasionally add more thought to the shower and now that we have a core system/loop in place, it would be real easy to add any amount of events to it.

Above is a new version of Kira’s “back” art with a “princess plug” and I did it now because it’s needed for the AUG’s shop job and Katya’s storyline continuation, which is something we were actively working on as well for the past month.

Speaking of the AUG’s shop job, its core loop and mechanic is built around reading short backstories of the NPC’s and deciding what implant to install in them. Now, I know what you’re thinking, “Mulan! That’s nice and all, but can we enlarge random NPC’s breasts regardless of their gender and request for absolutely no reason?” and the answer is - Yes, of course you can!

Right, so that’s the “core” part of this job in a nutshell, now let’s talk about H-events that we have in store.

If Kira is dating Katya
- Katya will constantly harass her, grope her, ask her to work without pants, with a butplug or vibrator, all while being hidden behind the counter.

If Kira is not dating her - Customers will harass Kira and Katya won’t stop them because she’s a salty girl.

If Katya was on the prison pole instead of Kira - you’ll get both regardless of your relationship with her.

So, basically it has two stand alone routes that can be completed at the same time if you made a certain choice. But we will add another option to corrupt Katya a bit later.

That’s pretty much it, now, from the list of events that I announced a month ago there’s only one left - Vivarium “Mother pregnancy” event.

And in this case things are rather simple, we already have the text for it and I wanted to reuse the art. But then I thought that it’s kind of lazy and that I should do at least some alterations to it, but ultimately we didn’t have any time for it this month.

That’s pretty much all I wanted to say today, the and we’re continuing our work on the next one!

With the help of an AI that does backgrounds for me now (including in our latest shower event), I think we’ll finally manage to get back on track this year.

Thank you all for your patients and support!

- New repeatable shower event with three poses (unlayered)
- Shower “core system” that allows easy addition of new H-events and thought (choice-based and not)
- 13 pages of scrips that consists of short Kira’s “thoughts” that play at random (15 thoughts)
- Kira punched City Guard in the dick
- Kira consumed “dumb juice” at least once
- Kira is dating Katya:
- Default (no conditions)
- Kira has Exhibitionism fetish version1
- Kira has Exhibitionism fetish version2
- Kira completed “New You” event
- Lactation content preference is “On”
- Pregnancy content preference is “On”
- Kira completed prison shower H-event
- Kira was groped at least once version1
- Kira was groped at least once version2
- Kira enlarged her lips
- Kira’s breast size is above 3
- Kira witnessing a child throwing a kitten into a fire.
- Fixed parallel bust calling bug
- Fixed initial BE blinking, undressing, placement issues
- Fixed shower quest block, covered pose, jacket issues
- New dorm music (we got tired of the last one)

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes