Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
>We can’t advance X without a complete character art for Kira
Its probably 10+ times mulan uses that frase to explain why he doesn't have any new content.

Reactions: SpellsOfErotica

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
That’s pretty much it, now, from the list of events that I announced a month ago there’s only one left - Vivarium “Mother pregnancy” event.
If I recall, there were potential 2 pregnancy events, one for "Mother" and another for the "hucow". Are they going to be the same event?

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
cant get liquor for the party. I know u have to get arrested but i have done that multiple times and nothing changed. Is there something else i need to do?

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
how do i start the aug shop job ? if i go to the aug shop i cant press the about us option because its greyed out

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I cant seem to trigger the trial, I know i have been in prison for punching a guard. Is there another requirement?
No idea, I got it by wearing too revealing outfit and refusing to bribe (I think). I remember something about going to the bazaar at night and getting caught when exiting it, you might try this instead.

Btw. While this quest is interesting you can just ignore it completely for now and try it later, it's not required for anything.

Last edited:

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Our boy is talking about having batteries and inverter for his electricity.

I know on a fundamental the suffering he's going through. My country isn't even at war and I have to resort to a similar setup because the goddamn electricity here is wonky at best.

Apart from that? God Bless. A new version. It's time to party!

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Aside from burning ass - i like the flat chest Kira art (shower scene). But it`s painted in different style from other game.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes