the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Defenestration v0.4.9.3a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 12.07.2022 (v0.4.9.3a)

Last edited:

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Does a 4.8 save work with this one .. as I cant find the new content !!
go to the location in the east of central hub, there talk to npc near mill, than go down to a building with marked door. probably need to have temple brainwash before.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Repeating and old question again because like way back I ran into the same problem again. To get the feel of the game again I started from the beginning and can't seem to raise her lust past 6.

Way back, if I remember corrctly, it could be raised by flashing at the job and I thought with the party / liquor event, but this time this did not have any effect. Any hints? I have not started the prison event yet, could it be that you just can not raise it before that?

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
soooo just interested - is there other people who dropped the game after art change?
I played it two years ago and now I'm not that interested - mostly because I'd have to replay the stuff that I'd alrady been through. I don't like the fact the story progressed (new locations) without taking care of entertaining for me waitresses or movies jobs.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Way back, if I remember corrctly, it could be raised by flashing at the job and I thought with the party / liquor event, but this time this did not have any effect. Any hints? I have not started the prison event yet, could it be that you just can not raise it before that?
From what I remember it is the waitress job, after it develops a bit, though last time I played it seemed glitched, as it implies you can do it multiple times to raise lust but for me it only ever raised lust once the first time I did it, after that it did basically nothing.

Reactions: ray3dave

Barrythegut

Feb 22, 2019
Hey guys, bit of an issue for me. I redownloaded the game from a long time back, and restarted. Issue is that whenever I go back to the hospital for the first time, Kira keeps saying that I haven't done everything the chief said to do. I thought all you needed to do was sleep and return the next day.

Other than that I've tried going to jail then doing it, as well as finish the party questline, but still no dice, am I missing something obvious or is it broke? thanks :)

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
Hey guys, bit of an issue for me. I redownloaded the game from a long time back, and restarted. Issue is that whenever I go back to the hospital for the first time, Kira keeps saying that I haven't done everything the chief said to do. I thought all you needed to do was sleep and return the next day.

Other than that I've tried going to jail then doing it, as well as finish the party questline, but still no dice, am I missing something obvious or is it broke? thanks :)
Have you repaired Lenny?
If not, I don't think you can progress the Prison questline, as you need him to progress through the factory ordeal.
As for the Chief thing, have you stripped in the park?
Should be a dialogue while sleeping that you can go to the park after the third visit with the Chief, as I think that is a requirement to continue his part. I could be wrong on that front, so don't quote me on it.

Barrythegut

Feb 22, 2019
Have you repaired Lenny?
If not, I don't think you can progress the Prison questline, as you need him to progress through the factory ordeal.
As for the Chief thing, have you stripped in the park?
Should be a dialogue while sleeping that you can go to the park after the third visit with the Chief, as I think that is a requirement to continue his part. I could be wrong on that front, so don't quote me on it.
Thanks on the response
Turns out I'm actually just an idiot, lol. I was trying to go to the hospital chief right of the entrance, when I needed to got the left, to the hospital itself, so I think I have that sorted at least, thanks again.

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes