AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Why not try for yourself? I save totally fine. On other hand, I don't think Autosave work or I didn't enabled it - whatever.
I did and was unable to, which is why I asked. Wanted to see if it was a problem with the file or something screwing up on my end. Seems something bugged out with my computer if others can save and load them just fine though.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
I know this question can be a bit repetitive, but does anyone know what routes are available and how are they accessed? I've played a couple of times and ended up on similar routes so I would like to have a little help here.
I only know that you can:
1 - trust the note and don't visit the chief officer - normal double agent path
2 - visit the chief officer - he brainwashes you and gives you a choice to become (don't quote me on exact names):
2A - slut - you're brainwashed into being a massive slut, afaik you'll have to do the same main quests later but it'll be a little different because of your mental compulsions
2B - bimbo - your intellect is permamently reduced to nothing but you get a hot body for free
3 - assault a random guard and get sent straight to the prison - that's like 1 but faster

wildshot

May 28, 2020
2 - visit the chief officer - he brainwashes you and gives you a choice to become (don't quote me on exact names):
2A - slut - you're brainwashed into being a massive slut, afaik you'll have to do the same main quests later but it'll be a little different because of your mental compulsions
2B - bimbo - your intellect is permamently reduced to nothing but you get a hot body for free
3 - assault a random guard and get sent straight to the prison - that's like 1 but faster
In the 2A path, your intelligence still decreases?, the reason why I ask is because I want to avoid in my new playthrough....definitely i'm going to try to avoid every decision that leads to "SOWYYYYY" dialogs.

Reactions: Rixen and ray3dave

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
No that's the difference between the two. You're trading brains for looks. Don't remember if you'll still get some intellect reducing events, but that would be no different than getting dumber from Tolstoy's jokes.

Reactions: wildshot

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Probably a stupid question, but how do you travel to the Vivarium? I am cleared to leave the city, I use the computer terminal outside the gates by the blimp, but nothing happens.

Edit: for the intellectually impaired like me, there is a path down through (below) the zeppelin that lets you board it that way.
SAME HERE! Thanks, man!

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
So all the tekst all the sudden are gone, is there a button i might have pressed and if so how to get the tekst back ?

Edit: nvm found the button

Last edited:

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
In the 2A path, your intelligence still decreases?, the reason why I ask is because I want to avoid in my new playthrough....definitely i'm going to try to avoid every decision that leads to "SOWYYYYY" dialogs.
The only way your dialogue will be that of an idiot is if your intelligence drops to, I think 0 or lower. As well as if you take the 2b Bimbo path with the chief/New You

Reactions: wildshot

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
The only way your dialogue will be that of an idiot is if your intelligence drops to, I think 0 or lower. As well as if you take the 2b Bimbo path with the chief/New You
Can confirm. I played with negative intelligence most of the time and saw no difference when much later in the game, I passed through the "New you" quest line. Overall, I think negative intelligence is much more fun and unusual for a MC. It seems contagious though, because I started to feel dumb too :unsure:

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
Is there a guide/walkthrough anywhere?
It's pretty straight forward I think, however if you type "walkthrough" in the search bar at the top you might find something amidst the forum. Though I don't think there's at all a fully detailed walkthrough or guide, but maybe for certain events and such.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
I know this question can be a bit repetitive, but does anyone know what routes are available and how are they accessed? I've played a couple of times and ended up on similar routes so I would like to have a little help here.
Actually, there's no 3. Punching a guard sends you to jail for a day instead of the prison.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Possibly here's some branching at lactation\pregnancy selection. But we won't know it for the next half a year...

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Amazingly little new content since launch. I don't know what the time allocation for new art/writing/coding is but somethings off.
Time to wait until it's finished by 2030 I guess.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Last update content was kinda unimaginative. Typical content for this kind of kink. I mean, you can use more imagination than "milk-pump and fuck-machine", we have seen plenty of it in other games already. Make it into more dehumanizing kinky shit. Digestive implant to force kira eat grass and hey, maybe internal pseudo-muscle rings in breasts for automatic milking, speech pattern altering program in brain chip. At least it will be something new and funnier to write for lostraven.

Reactions: Kelpsie and Dahakma
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes