lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Last update content was kinda unimaginative. Typical content for this kind of kink. I mean, you can use more imagination than "milk-pump and fuck-machine", we have seen plenty of it in other games already. Make it into more dehumanizing kinky shit. Digestive implant to force kira eat grass and hey, maybe internal pseudo-muscle rings in breasts for automatic milking, speech pattern altering program in brain chip. At least it will be something new and funnier to write for lostraven.
I'd love to write more stuff for it! Hucow/human pet is a kink of mine, I've even talked to Mulan before about a couple ideas.

As of now though it all depends when I get commissioned again!

Reactions: yumyymm and Ashkun

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Can someone remind me the reason why Kira visits the Vivarium? I've finished the NewYou quests and felt lost but remembered I can still go to the Vivarium.

Also, what's the last point of the Legion quest in the game currently? I got the metro event and Legion said he'll contact me later. The quest disappeared from my log.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Before I saw this guy, I thought my fetishes might be weird.
Well, its not my fetish exactly, its more like Kira having to fight for her human nature against her altered biology. I think that's nice theme to have in game with fem. protagonist since we are suppose to have insight in her mind.

Reactions: Dahakma

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Ehhh the animal farm part sounded hot but it is bugged. Trying to trade Sharon for Buttercup results in nothing except when you revist the Barn it partially works like it was Kira who took Sharon's place. Like, you step into the barn as Kira and watch the other Kira be abused.

Another thing is that literally nothing changed since Chief Officer made my Kira take the "Dream" therapy. +50 lust was received, but I could still choose to resist the Imperator's gentle touch. I guess it might affect dialogue because the current Kira is strangely excited about the idea of being covered in cum.

Last edited:

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
Ehhh the animal farm part sounded hot but it is bugged. Trying to trade Sharon for Buttercup results in nothing except when you revist the Barn it partially works like it was Kira who took Sharon's place. Like, you step into the barn as Kira and watch the other Kira be abused.

Another thing is that literally nothing changed since Chief Officer made my Kira take the "Dream" therapy. +50 lust was received, but I could still choose to resist the Imperator's gentle touch. I guess it might affect dialogue because the current Kira is strangely excited about the idea of being covered in cum.
What bugs me about the Animal Farm part is that if you go in as dumb as fuck bimbo Kira and choose to be compliant with everything, she still shows signs of resistance in some places, until towards the end of the second day where she definitely seems more into it now. I haven't done the other paths yet.

And yea Kira being able to still resist things during these events I think is because "old" Kira is still in there somewhere and only really shows up when she feels "threatened" or something. Which is likely why she also still resists becoming a cow even though you're choosing the options to give in and whatnot.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrMage

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
I'd like to say that I am really happy that you can finally go to the chief and go straight to the New You pretty much at the start. Whereas before you had to go through the story, go to prison, join the rebellion, then you go to infiltrate the New You and then you can start the New You content, but now you can start it before anything else. So I'm excited to see how this affects the rest of the story, I know you can start the game as dumb Kira, but I'm interested if dumb horny Kira affects talking to the KGB and your time at Prison.

Also this could have been added in the previous updates, and I just missed it because I'm already past it in my saves and haven't started a fresh save in a while.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
What bugs me about the Animal Farm part is that if you go in as dumb as fuck bimbo Kira and choose to be compliant with everything, she still shows signs of resistance in some places, until towards the end of the second day where she definitely seems more into it now. I haven't done the other paths yet.

And yea Kira being able to still resist things during these events I think is because "old" Kira is still in there somewhere and only really shows up when she feels "threatened" or something. Which is likely why she also still resists becoming a cow even though you're choosing the options to give in and whatnot.
Yeah, I was also surprised a lot how much resistance to new kind of brainwashing bimbo Kira with Int -105 and Lust 50+ does. I was so surprised then I decided to make a new 'intelligent' Kira gamerun to see the differences in dialogues/actions if she has positive Int...

Hexydezimal

Sep 18, 2018
Yeah, it's well-established that Kira has a "Manchurian Candidate" style sociopath personality built into her head. To give an example: in the prison shower scene, you can have her mop the floor with the guys who are trying to fuck her.

She'll also wreck the guy near the library later on, if you let her.

Vanko1984

Jan 4, 2020
I did it about 2 hours ago, so it works.
Seems like I did something wrong, I guess, I keep getting "next month" from the chick at the bazaar at any point in time from the very beginning, hints are also stating that it's broken and I should wait for an update. Was I not suuposed to skip intro or what?

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
Seems like I did something wrong, I guess, I keep getting "next month" from the chick at the bazaar at any point in time from the very beginning, hints are also stating that it's broken and I should wait for an update. Was I not suuposed to skip intro or what?
To activate it, you have two options.
A: Attempt to steal the drinks during the night at the Bazaar, or
B: Kick a guard in the dick, get arrested, go through a trial.
Tolstoy will wake you up a morning to tell you that the Bazaar has refilled, and you can now buy the Liquor.

After you now have bought a flask of it, you can start the party quest.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes